Epi 18~~ Satyug Munchkin Fever~~😚 Parvathi On The Way😍

Posted: 4 years ago

Hii To All ๐Ÿ˜ƒBack To Our Vfx Grandeur Show Mitrata ๐Ÿค— +Yugs ๐Ÿ˜› =Namah 

Sati ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ Deh Dahan ---Daksh Sar /Kali Badlav ๐Ÿ˜Ž ----Veer Bhadra Vinash khel ๐Ÿ‘ may be Happened in Previous 2 epis ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›which I Missed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Today Epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Mahadev  Moving With Flower Petal Mortal Sati Deh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ To His Kailash ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Narayan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜with Heavy Heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Taken Sudharshan ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Which Dispersed Flower Petal Body of Sati towards Earth to Fix Sakthi Peets ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

Mahadev in His Devasted State Don't want to return Kailash went to Alone Place for Samadhi state Without Sati how He Normal๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

All Back To Loks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Bramhji Narrates All This To Curious Shrushti Child ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

SuryaDev Left Home TO Morning Duty on His Chariot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Mrithyu Devi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆWith Hair Pin Arrow ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Made Him Fall from Chariot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆcame as Typical Gloat Villain ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Captured SuryaDev๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š in Some Glass Box ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sages and Fellow People Worried About Absence Of Surya ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต 

Satyug ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠMunchkin Suffering Taapman ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ on Bed ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ŒSaraswathi Devi Worried๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ See Bramji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Satyug Condition -Effects of fear cum fever of Kali come Before him ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ 

Devs Came Vaikunth To Plead Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Who Also Meditating For Mitra ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lakshmi Ji Expressed Concern Requested more Her Priye ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Search Solution ๐Ÿ˜€

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠSolution is Only Mahadev Sort out this Situation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Called Vfx Garud ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž To Search Operation ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mahadev -Tear -Rudraksh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Fire Beside Mahadev in Rudraksh Shape ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Single Petal Left from Mahadev Garland ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜which last Gift of His Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That Petal Again forms Sati Roop Infront Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† -May be Promising of Her Return Asap ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Precap -Mitras ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Narayan Explains Naya Roop+Janm Sati will be Back ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š -Parvathi Shown ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ She Calls out Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ 

Vfx is Amazing in Rudraksh scene ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Narayan Meditation On Seshnag and Garud on Air is Too Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Without this Kali +Mrithyu Devi itS Fab Mytho Show ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Originally posted by vinnas

Hii To All ๐Ÿ˜ƒBack To Our Vfx Grandeur Show Mitrata ๐Ÿค— +Yugs ๐Ÿ˜› =Namah 

Sati ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ Deh Dahan ---Daksh Sar /Kali Badlav ๐Ÿ˜Ž ----Veer Bhadra Vinash khel ๐Ÿ‘ may be Happened in Previous 2 epis ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›which I Missed ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Today Epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Mahadev  Moving With Flower Petal Mortal Sati Deh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ To His Kailash ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Narayan ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜with Heavy Heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Taken Sudharshan ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Which Dispersed Flower Petal Body of Sati towards Earth to Fix Sakthi Peets ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ 

Mahadev in His Devasted State Don't want to return Kailash went to Alone Place for Samadhi state Without Sati how He Normal๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

All Back To Loks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Bramhji Narrates All This To Curious Shrushti Child ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

SuryaDev Left Home TO Morning Duty on His Chariot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Mrithyu Devi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆWith Hair Pin Arrow ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Made Him Fall from Chariot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆcame as Typical Gloat Villain ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Captured SuryaDev๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š in Some Glass Box ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sages and Fellow People Worried About Absence Of Surya ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต 

Satyug ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠMunchkin Suffering Taapman ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ on Bed ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ŒSaraswathi Devi Worried๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ See Bramji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Satyug Condition -Effects of fear cum fever of Kali come Before him ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ 

Devs Came Vaikunth To Plead Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Who Also Meditating For Mitra ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Lakshmi Ji Expressed Concern Requested more Her Priye ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Search Solution ๐Ÿ˜€

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠSolution is Only Mahadev Sort out this Situation ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Called Vfx Garud ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž To Search Operation ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mahadev -Tear -Rudraksh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Fire Beside Mahadev in Rudraksh Shape ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Single Petal Left from Mahadev Garland ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜which last Gift of His Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That Petal Again forms Sati Roop Infront Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† -May be Promising of Her Return Asap ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Precap -Mitras ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Narayan Explains Naya Roop+Janm Sati will be Back ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š -Parvathi Shown ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ She Calls out Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ 

Vfx is Amazing in Rudraksh scene ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Narayan Meditation On Seshnag and Garud on Air is Too Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Without this Kali +Mrithyu Devi itS Fab Mytho Show ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

thanks for update Chandu.

@bold-yeah happened in the last two episodes that you missed.

@blue-agree

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

thanks for update Chandu.

@bold-yeah happened in the last two episodes that you missed.

@blue-agree

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Oh the missed portions ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yup ๐Ÿ˜€without those 2 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ it kinda Good Mytho show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ suddenly appears and disturbs the flow ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ตkali ๐Ÿ˜ˆmrithyu ๐Ÿ˜‡ 

Kali and mrithyu are unnecessary.

They spoil the show with their melodrama

Originally posted by vinnas

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Oh the missed portions ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yup ๐Ÿ˜€without those 2 ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ it kinda Good Mytho show๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ suddenly appears and disturbs the flow ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ตkali ๐Ÿ˜ˆmrithyu ๐Ÿ˜‡ 

๐Ÿค—

When there is good scene then suddenly these two scene come I get irritated.

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

๐Ÿค—

When there is good scene then suddenly these two scene come I get irritated.

I agree.

And what's with her hairpin?

Originally posted by milindt

I agree.

No idea.i missed that episode.@vinnas will know.

Originally posted by milindt

I agree.

No idea.i missed that episode.@vinnas can answer this

Chandu when you read this plz answer

Same actress is playing Parvati who played Sati.i thought it will be a different actress like in devo ke dev Mahadev.there Sati and Parvati were played by different actress.but I am happy that here it is the same actress playing Parvati

No I know. I'm just questioning the ridiculousness.

Her hairpin is an astra.

Earlier Kaliyug's mother used it to stitch up Kali's body. Now Mrithyu used it to Attack Suryadev and capture him.

We have brahmastra and pashupatastra. Now in Kaliyug we have  hairpinastra