Lifeless discussion about BB at India forum

Posted: 4 years ago

People like Nora, May Rose and Expromptu who used to be active on this forum about Bb discussion, have suddenly become inactive. Why? I miss them and their encouraging words.

You guys used to write and we used to feel motivated.

Where is nora, may rose and Expromptu gone? We feel so lifeless without reading you three.

Please come back guys. We need your motivation.

PS: if i have missed out any good names who gives us motivation, please note it was not knowing your name and i am sorry. It was never intentional. 

The current track/story does not inspire much discussion. 😊

Many disconnected after Noor's sudden change and because she was forgiven without punishment.  ShaZaan are just reduced to being the supporting jodi to Gazala Dadi and Noor's never-ending drama.  RB also continues to written as being unfair, bais and a hypocrite according to the spoilers...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

The current track/story does not inspire much discussion. 😊

Many disconnected after Noor's sudden change and because she was forgiven without punishment.  ShaZaan are just reduced as the supporting jodi to Gazala Dadi and Noor's never-ending drama.  RB also continues to written as being unfair, bais and a hypocrite according to the spoilers...

The only way to get back the trp is change the story. I think Noor has to turn positive. Once she turns positive, then everything will be solved. Thereafter fire truth will be out. Then once she starts bearing punishment with her innocent heart, she will realise how it feels to blackmail and torture someone like shayra. That's why her punishment is on hold. And for story to move forward, gazala must leave the serial. Her entry is useless. 

Originally posted by jan.anima

The only way to get back the trp is change the story. I think Noor has to turn positive. Once she turns positive, then everything will be solved. Thereafter fire truth will be out. Then once she starts bearing punishment with her innocent heart, she will realise how it feels to blackmail and torture someone like shayra. That's why her punishment is on hold. And for story to move forward, gazala must leave the serial. Her entry is useless.

The TRP increased when she was negative/layered/insane and ShaZaan got some much-needed space, but what do I know? πŸ˜†  I understand that they had to change the track and make N repent etc but it was too sudden and the writers ruined all the other characters to save N, now to fit Gazala Dadi.

Will Noor ever be punished for torturing ShaZaan, the husband stealing, for almost getting Shayra killed etc, etc?  She does not even think about hiding the whole truth regarding the fire and I can not/do not want to discuss N or her 'innocent' heart.  I do not like GD and obviously hate her evil intentions but at least she is truthful about what N did...

N and GD have had two weeks to shine, let us see how the TRP audience like this new lead jodi of BB. πŸ˜ƒ

The TRP increased when she was negative/layered/insane and ShaZaan got some much-needed space, but what do I know? πŸ˜†  I understand that they had to change the track and make N repent etc but it was too sudden and the writers ruined all the other characters to save N, now to fit Gazala Dadi.

Will Noor ever be punished for torturing ShaZaan, the husband stealing, for almost getting Shayra killed etc, etc?  She does not even think about hiding the whole truth regarding the fire and I can not/do not want to discuss N or her 'innocent' heart.  I do not like GD and obviously hate her evil intentions but at least she is truthful about what N did...

N and GD have had two weeks to shine, let us see how the TRP audience like this new lead jodi of BB. πŸ˜ƒ

There are people who are leaving this serial just because it is turning into saas bahu type. GD is showing Noor her place because i remember she was introduced in the promo itself that she is here to show everyone their place. Though she is negative, but still. However if she does anything to razia n shazaan, I won't like it. I hope she destroys noor and not razia n shazaan. Her truth shouldn't come out if noor isn't destroyed.

I did watch Monday episode and I gagged watching Noor jumping in Shazaan's bed, I suddenly had a thought of an eyesore threesome, this track where Noor dropped her brain in a dustbin and she is now a 5 years old child is putting me off of the show, I do love Shazaan but this woman with her squinting eyes and baby voice makes me puke. 

Point being, I can't digest this show anymore 

@ jan.anima - I am not so mean as to want GD to destory N's life but I hope the bitter truth can at least change her for the better.  I would also be grateful if the writers gave ShaZaan some space ALONE too...

@ NoraSM - Glad to see your post. πŸ€—

I hated that too and am sick of the baby act.  After what she did, the innocent child act is not acceptable and no matter what GD is doing, feeding an old woman extra hot chillies is torture and wrong.

Too save N they are butchering other characters but I do not want to start that bitter discussion again just now...

@ jan.anima - I am not so mean as to want GD to destory N's life but I hope the bitter truth can at least change her for the better.  I would also be grateful if the writers gave ShaZaan some space ALONE too...

I hated that too and am sick of the baby act.  After what she did, the innocent child act is not acceptable and no matter what GD is doing, feeding an old woman extra hot chillies is torture and wrong.

Too save N they are butchering other characters but I do not want to start that bitter discussion again just now...

@The_May_Rose Thanks for your reply. It's so true and motivatingπŸ€—. I too want shazaan alone screenspace. @NoraSM Thanks. I was missing you. πŸ€—

I am amazed at how Azaan is misbehaving with Shaira everyday, he is misbehaving with his mother too, it's just so weird for his character, I found more bonding between dadi and Azaan when she was massaging his head and stopped talking when he started snoring, she is not wrong about Noor but her actions are wrong, she is not thinking good about Azaan 

But why was Noor forgiven when her son was sent away from her? She is a mother after all, if Razia can accept Noor after everything she did, why Gazala's son had to live away from his family? 

Shaira said that situation was different, Azaan's father left everything for his new wife, Noor forced Azaan to marry him, in this different situation Noor seems more wrong. 

well said Nora i am not watching it at all but read the comments here. the mention all the property and tag of being Nawab its not Razia s belonging from her perants ,but be she brought Yasmeen with her , i have been saying before as well that i only started watching the show just for the RB. but why RB Noor and Shaira are behaving that its belong to them , Gd is the real baht begum until she is alive and second comes her sons then Azaan and Khalid equaly are the share holders . why Gd is behaving like that because she have to fight for her own sons , its us who make the people go negative . why they can not give her the respect which she deserves and same goes for Asghar Surriya and Khalid .who is Noor to misbehave and dis respects any of those and why  Shaira started suspecting the GD . should not she had to find the reason for that only Poor is above every one else. this show is just full of stress baiseness. so better stay away from it.