Today Shazaan scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

So it was atlest 10 min of Shazaan scene.Their cute nok jok.Azaan was not angry on Shayra for blame dadi infact he was busy to control her anger in a funny aways its was little funny and cute but Shayra still angry on him and blame on him for change his beviour after dadi's entry.Than Azaan question her that if she also wants to throwing dadi from this house same as Noor.But Noor comes and she gone against Azaan and support Shayra and said thank God she is giving him divorce now and give suggest Shayra that she sould give divorce him also than lawayer will give them discounts lol.Azaan gets angry and iraatating by her words and said don't put such as rubbish things on his wife's headπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He out her than lights gone Shayra gets sceard Azaan surprised her with candle light.He also kiss on her cheek and said its her punishment for trapped a handsome boy in her love.

Overall i enjoy todays episode

Thanks for the update. 😊

Glad ShaZaan are presenting like this and it is realistic too... I look forward to watching their scene...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

What I liked about the ShaZaan scenes/moments; ShaZaan's cute fight and how they spoke honestly.   Loved the weather references Azaan used for Shayra's anger towards him.  She poured water on Azaan's laptop but he reacted so calmly, aawwww. smiley36  Nice twist on an infamous ITV scene. πŸ˜ƒ  Arjit and DK were very good. smiley14  The final part was adorable too.

I did not appreciate Noor barging into their room again.  It was great to watch Azaan clearly state that he did not need her advice and made her leave.  ShaZaan do not need lessons from N.  SJ's impersonation of GD was funny, I will admit that but it is too soon for N's over-friendly behaviour and it is awkward to watch...

Can the writers please allow ShaZaan to be ALONE during their scenes and till their scenes are finished?  First there was N and her interference, now we have GD's servant spying on them.  If the writers wish to white-wash N and make her the poor victim in this divorce track, at least spare us the ShaZaan scenes.  Please spare Shayra and Azaan's characters too!

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago