GOTW #1: Random Jodi Names

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all sidishaians,shahiians,anjali-vardhanians and if any other couple is there then also welcome swagtam. Forum is getting boring due to the show's track so let's do a bit fun as thoda sa fun hanikarak nahi hota! 

Rules of the game:

1. No repeating of 1 couple in 1 page.
  2. No fightings allowed her. If u do so then I will hide this topic for such newbie๐Ÿ˜ก this includes NO SIDISHA VS SHAHI
  3. Just write the couple names which you like.
  4. This game is only for 1 week that means don't post after 20th October 2019,Sunday.
  5. This is temporary until anybody brings permission for the mods for this๐Ÿ˜Š.

Shivika

Edited by Anwesha1989 - 4 years ago

God they are the first couple that came to my mind.. Their progression was just The first 300 epi are the best after that the show ended for me.. 

Originally posted by KootyPai

God they are the first couple that came to my mind.. Their progression was just The first 300 epi are the best after that the show ended for me.. 

Yes god knows how many times i have seen the first 300 episodes. Their progression from stranger to ruhis ishima and Papa to lover was just magical. Still can't get over them

My ishraru

Originally posted by Anwesha1989

Yes god knows how many times i have seen the first 300 episodes. Their progression from stranger to ruhis ishima and Papa to lover was just magical. Still can't get over them

My ishraru

Though they turned the show into a khichdi after leap

Already done.. Rules says don't repeat..๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Ayesha066

Already done.. Rules says don't repeat..๐Ÿ˜›

But in rules its written "No repeating of 1 couple in 1 page". And this is the Page-2 not Page-1 right. 

Originally posted by Pixie98

But in rules its written "No repeating of 1 couple in 1 page". And this is the Page-2 not Page-1 right. 

Ah loophole..๐Ÿ˜† So that means same couples will be repeated in every page.. Carry on..๐Ÿ˜†

RAina

Edited by Ayesha066 - 4 years ago

I donno what this couple name was?? 

I guess just AY (Ashi-Yuvi)