Bahu Begum

Gazala's word will be true oneday which i feel strongly

aayatakther thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gazala said to Azaan that what will happend after party if Noor will reject to give you divorce and if Shayra will leave this house?? Azaan gets little bit sceard after heard this word and i saw this clearly his face expression was changed little bit but he said nothing will happend like this.So i think dadi will use Noor and & Noor will misunderstanding Azaan and Shayra and she will change her decision in last time.Don't know what will happened after this if it will comes true.Btw i think Noor lost her friendship with Azaan.From today episode Noor gets insult so much by everyone.They called her prosititue.Azaan as a friend he didn't support nor he protect her.Infact he thinks its all her drama.He feels ashamed than after dadi's word he apologies from guest for this drama.Than also when Shayra said now Noor will give a dance performance than dadi said to Azaan that what is this? Now servants daughter will give a mujra dance in this hous..Azaan feels Ashamed and said is Shayra gone mad? What she is doing? Than after dance performed Azaan feels proud of Shayra for handles everyithing.

Edited by aayatakther - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aayatakther

Gazala said to Azaan that what will happend after party if Noor will reject to give you divorce and if Shayra will leave this house?? Azaan gets little bit sceard after heard this word and i saw this clearly his face expression was changed little bit but he said nothing will happend like this.So i think dadi will use Noor and & Noor will misunderstanding Azaan and Shayra and she will change her decision in last time.Don't know what will happened after this if it will comes true.Btw i think Noor lost her friendship with Azaan.From today episode Noor gets insult so much by everyone.They called her prosititue.Azaan as a friend he didn't support nor he protect her.Infact he thinks its all her drama.He feels ashamed than after dadi's word he apologies from guest for this drama.Than also when Shayra said now Noor will give a dance performance than dadi said to Azaan that what is this? Now servants daughter will give a mujra dance in this hous..Azaan feels Ashamed and said is Shayra gone mad? What she is doing? Than after dance performed Azaan feels proud of Shayra for handles everyithing.

Agree. I got doubts when the lawyer told to Azaan the divorce will take 5-6 months to get legally. But Im not sure if it will be Noor who cancels divorce. I dont know why but have feeling that something will happen and its Azaan who rejects to divorce Noor. Im not saying that he will fall for her but this dadi plays a dirty game and she will continue to humiliate Noor and Azaan wants to protect her maybe. And this will piss off Shayra...

aayatakther thumbnail
It will happen only when Azaan will misunderstand Shayra.May be for Shayra Azaan will get so much pain so he will also wants to her give same pains so once again without divorce Shayra he will live Noor in same roof.Shayra will think Azaan now don't loves her and she will fell cheat from him.Than something will happend with Shayra its may be she will leave this house without tell anyone than she will go missing or may be some new guy will come in Shazaan life than he will become her best friend just like as Azaan Noor than also he trun phycho for Shayara.Than Azaan will realised that how much he givs pain to Shayra and after saw their closnees friendship and he will tell him to stay away from his wife as he still loves her alot and still never accpect Noor as his wife.He will become jealous thar he will promise that he will win Shayra's heart again than dadi qill get exposed.Noor will divorce Azaan and Shazaan will reuniteEdited by aayatakther - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The writers do not think for the future or remember what happened last week. 😆  At least Azaan is mostly consistent.  He will never allow his love to leave him or remain upset and he is an honest friend, not a blind one...

Azaan seemed exasperated with GD's ideas and he was clearly annoyed at Noor because he thought she deliberately spoiled his surprise for Shayra.  What GD said was part of her plan but considering Noor and Shayra's performance, then the ShaZaan moment nothing bad will come of this incident, everything was resolved.  Then we have the spoilers too. 😆

I think GD's plotting will make Azaan angrier with N and then the writers could explore the fact that all can not be forgiven/forgotten just because N is sorry... Shayra is forgiving and tries to understand N but her betrayal towards Azaan was more serious and their friendship has changed forever.  N will have to prove she truly wants ShaZaan to be happy and together by stopping anyone who tries to seperate them.  N broke Azaan's trust, think back to their confrontation when Shayra was in hospital...