Bahu Begum

Oct 11 : Noor dresses like a prostitute

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My problem with this track is in two folds 

1 Prostitutes are bad and you are to scorn at them because these women are having a hard time feeding themselves so the last resort is to sell not only their body but their dignity and self respect. There won't be efforts to uplift them but richest men of society will proudly announce that they want her. They didn't humiliate Noor for trying to separate Azaan from Shaira or blackmailing her into divorcing Azaan. Noor is a pathetic human being, there are thousands of justified reasons to not like her but being a prostitute is not one of them 

2 Noor becomes a prostitute because she was wearing clothes like them, what in the fresh hell is this? It is their thought process, that dress which Noor was wearing makes a woman prostitute like women wearing skirts tell men that they want to sleep with them. Azaan, Shaira, Razia, everyone reacted to that dress as if clothes are reflection of character. Which tells me that it is the mindset of writer, which is very disturbing 

The way Azaan introduced Shaira was beautiful 😍😍 The most beautiful, amazing woman in the world, I can die for her and she means more than my life to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Of course Noor had to spoil it, because that's her character, she is there to irritate viewers and she is very good at it. 

Small Shazaan scenes here and there, in the end Azaan was all praises for Shaira because she handled everything smartly. 

Shaira's dialogue about Noor and herself that generally people think that a woman is biggest enemy of another woman but here a woman is biggest strength of another woman. 

I get this, Azaan was too much for Shaira so Noor took a share of him, she is Shaira's biggest strength because she sent a man to attack her to make her stronger, she guilt tripped her to beware of other people trying this on her. 

I have read that drug cartels are moving in India, I think the biggest supply is in office of this show's writer, didn't wanna make a post but had to let out about their use of clothes to judge women. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

My problem with this track is in two folds 

1 Prostitutes are bad and you are to scorn at them because these women are having a hard time feeding themselves so the last resort is to sell not only their body but their dignity and self respect. There won't be efforts to uplift them but richest men of society will proudly announce that they want her. They didn't humiliate Noor for trying to separate Azaan from Shaira or blackmailing her into divorcing Azaan. Noor is a pathetic human being, there are thousands of justified reasons to not like her but being a prostitute is not one of them 

2 Noor becomes a prostitute because she was wearing clothes like them, what in the fresh hell is this? It is their thought process, that dress which Noor was wearing makes a woman prostitute like women wearing skirts tell men that they want to sleep with them. Azaan, Shaira, Razia, everyone reacted to that dress as if clothes are reflection of character. Which tells me that it is the mindset of writer, which is very disturbing 

The way Azaan introduced Shaira was beautiful 😍😍 The most beautiful, amazing woman in the world, I can die for her and she means more than my life to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Of course Noor had to spoil it, because that's her character, she is there to irritate viewers and she is very good at it. 

Small Shazaan scenes here and there, in the end Azaan was all praises for Shaira because she handled everything smartly. 

Shaira's dialogue about Noor and herself that generally people think that a woman is biggest enemy of another woman but here a woman is biggest strength of another woman. 

I get this, Azaan was too much for Shaira so Noor took a share of him, she is Shaira's biggest strength because she sent a man to attack her to make her stronger, she guilt tripped her to beware of other people trying this on her. 

I have read that drug cartels are moving in India, I think the biggest supply is in office of this show's writer, didn't wanna make a post but had to let out about their use of clothes to judge women. 

There was lots of scope to break the stereotype in this track. I appreciate Shayra to handle the situation smartly and at the same time i wish she would have broken the stereotype on prostitute. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Azaan's small speech about Shayra was beautiful ( Arjit/Azaan's blushes⭐️ ) and there was sweet blink-and-miss exchange between ShaZaan, when he explained how he planned the surprise because she was upset.  Aaawww.❤️  These writers do not give them any time alone… Their moment at the end of the episode was also cute and I hope it is extended on Monday....

I think the writers tried to send a positive message and express the hypocrisy with in society but it was done in a very clumsy manner...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago