Epi-15 -Arrival Vfx VeerBhadra😍👌New Precap 😀

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Today ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Broken ๐Ÿ’”Sey Short  Updating๐Ÿ˜ฒ Used To Read Long Namah๐Ÿ˜› Epis ๐Ÿ˜ณ By My Silpa๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜›

It's A Heart Breaking Epi๐Ÿ’”๐ŸฅบCum Track of Sati Dahan ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ But VFX Grandeur  Making it Lot Worth Watchable ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm vfx addicted by Namah Team ๐Ÿ˜›hope TRP improve Like How Mitrata Show Transformed to Mytho 

Sati DAhan To be Continued ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Mahadev Created cum orderEd Veer Bhadra To Mission Destruction ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ After Vfx Neela Veer left ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Mahadev to Sati in video Pathy Way Reminds ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthere is no place for broke promises in Kailash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You said Come Soon Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Œ I don't allow it broke ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต -Mahadev too Move Forward ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

At Yagna place -Daksh coming in Normal state alerts Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ Whose Smoke Again Roams /Instigates And Taken position of Daksh Eyes๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to follow Rest Process ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Efforts all vain to warn Daksh by Words ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† he is Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆmode no listen and Orders rest Deities To Participate Yagna who refuseD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Daksh wife Pleads him and all to stop and save Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Daksh Creates Some Vfx Properties require for Yagna and doing himself alone ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Vfx NeelaVeerBhadra๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜with his Own Vehicle ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž is big Treat ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Indra Vajrayuddh is Failed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Daksh Requests /Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š to tackle Veer ๐Ÿ˜… by Already Given Vachans ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง 

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†remembers Mitratha and Vachan ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Taken Sudarshan ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Meanwhile Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฎAlone Came to Samay Dev Spot to Stop and Rewind To Sati Before Leaving Moment โฐโฐโฐVfx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Kali and Mrithyu too shown with their Lok effecting By Sati Dahan earth quake ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

New Precap finally from This Week ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™ Narayan๐Ÿ˜ Vs Veer ๐Ÿ˜ 

Bram dev along with Samay Dev Pleading Mahadev Don't Against Time Process ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sorry not listened half of epi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… poora dhyaan vfx pey ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinnas

Today ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Broken ๐Ÿ’”Sey Short  Updating๐Ÿ˜ฒ Used To Read Long Namah๐Ÿ˜› Epis ๐Ÿ˜ณ By My Silpa๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜›

It's A Heart Breaking Epi๐Ÿ’”๐ŸฅบCum Track of Sati Dahan ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ But VFX Grandeur  Making it Lot Worth Watchable ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm vfx addicted by Namah Team ๐Ÿ˜›hope TRP improve Like How Mitrata Show Transformed to Mytho 

Sati DAhan To be Continued ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Mahadev Created cum orderEd Veer Bhadra To Mission Destruction ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ After Vfx Neela Veer left ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Mahadev to Sati in video Pathy Way Reminds ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญthere is no place for broke promises in Kailash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ You said Come Soon Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Œ I don't allow it broke ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต -Mahadev too Move Forward ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

At Yagna place -Daksh coming in Normal state alerts Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡ Whose Smoke Again Roams /Instigates And Taken position of Daksh Eyes๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to follow Rest Process ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Efforts all vain to warn Daksh by Words ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† he is Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆmode no listen and Orders rest Deities To Participate Yagna who refuseD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Daksh wife Pleads him and all to stop and save Sati ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Daksh Creates Some Vfx Properties require for Yagna and doing himself alone ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Vfx NeelaVeerBhadra๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜with his Own Vehicle ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž is big Treat ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ Indra Vajrayuddh is Failed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Daksh Requests /Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š to tackle Veer ๐Ÿ˜… by Already Given Vachans ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง 

Narayan ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†remembers Mitratha and Vachan ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Taken Sudarshan ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Meanwhile Mahadev ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฎAlone Came to Samay Dev Spot to Stop and Rewind To Sati Before Leaving Moment โฐโฐโฐVfx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Kali and Mrithyu too shown with their Lok effecting By Sati Dahan earth quake ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

New Precap finally from This Week ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™ Narayan๐Ÿ˜ Vs Veer ๐Ÿ˜ 

Bram dev along with Samay Dev Pleading Mahadev Don't Against Time Process ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Sorry not listened half of epi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜… poora dhyaan vfx pey ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

@bold-aww Chandu love you ๐Ÿค—

Today's was heartbreaking epi with Sati sacrificing herself.smiley19mahadev's veerbhadra avatar coming for destruction and Mahadev going to go back to time to bring Sati alive again.

Daksh comes to normal but he again gets instigated by Kali.

@blue-it is difficult to understand if you don't listen properly it is mytho Hindi I focus more on the dialogue.

Yup finally new precap.

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

@bold-aww Chandu love you ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—Milk And Mocha ILove You GIF - MilkAndMocha ILoveYou GIFs

Today's was heartbreaking epi with Sati sacrificing herself.๐Ÿ˜ญmahadev's veerbhadra avatar coming for destruction and Mahadev going to go back to time to bring Sati alive again.

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Daksh comes to normal but he again gets instigated by Kali.

Daksh on and off to Kali mode๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ป 

@blue-it is difficult to understand if you don't listen properly it is mytho Hindi I focus more on the dialogue.

Usually Don't miss ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘some times ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Yup finally new precap.

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replying a Bit Late ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†with LIKE too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Seems Namah effects some other place too ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜› Neela Nag โค๏ธ in his Monologue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰started -Its Kali Yug ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to his infront Mirror ๐Ÿ˜‚ like how Daksh here seen Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคข 

Akshay Started his Mitratha bang ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . Me searching ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› is there too same Black Smoke Around ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† so yesa behke behke hai jaise Daksh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Replying a Bit Late ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†with LIKE too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Seems Namah effects some other place too ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜› Neela Nag โค๏ธ in his Monologue ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰started -Its Kali Yug ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ to his infront Mirror ๐Ÿ˜‚ like how Daksh here seen Kali ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคข 

Akshay Started his Mitratha bang ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜ฒ . Me searching ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› is there too same Black Smoke Around ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† so yesa behke behke hai jaise Daksh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It is ok dear even I am replying late.

Neela nag saying kaliyug and mitrata.๐Ÿ˜†namah effect hi gaya hoga because his biggest fan is watching namah๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

It is ok dear even I am replying late.

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Neela nag saying kaliyug and mitrata.๐Ÿ˜†namah effect hi gaya hoga because his biggest fan is watching namah๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› Namah effect ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› He Unveiled True Face๐Ÿ˜ˆ uttering It's Kali Yug Words๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† Num of times heard Mitratha jaap here there Dosthi ๐Ÿคข lines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› Namah effect ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› He Unveiled True Face๐Ÿ˜ˆ uttering It's Kali Yug Words๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† Num of times heard Mitratha jaap here there Dosthi ๐Ÿคข lines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

What a co incidence it is๐Ÿ˜†

What a co incidence it is๐Ÿ˜†

Yup ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ