Gullu seems to hate his parents since Season 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Since Season 2, we never saw Gullu talking nicely to his parents. He always either ridicules them or insults them. Looks like he is living in that house only for his wife and chachi otherwise he would leave his parents house long ago. He still is yet to know properly how his wife is a bitch and they are in the process of becoming next Mustafa and Nazneen as after some years, she will surely mistreat him like Nazneen does to Mustafa. Still he once scolded her for not thinking of someone else other than herself when he supported emotional Rukhsar instead of doing something she wanted him to do. I hope he disowns his parents one day and even his wife if she continues to be evil.

Gullu still cares and respects his parents. Gulu's care was evident in the scene when Nazneen and the company were taken care of by Zafar 🤣. Gullu just doesn't approve of their shameless and greedy activities.

Edited by romaila - 4 years ago

Originally posted by romaila

Gullu still cares and respects his parents. Gulu's care was evident in the scene when Nazneen and the company were taken care of by Zafar 🤣. Gullu just doesn't approve of their shameless and greedy activities.

Utna to care karega hi but other times he does not hesitate to insult them. But since he is mostly positive, there may come a point when he will disown them. 

I hope it happens .He is a nice guy and now when he is with his bhai mere bhai and always supported his chachi jaan  , I don't want bad happening to him