Namah

9 Oct episode

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Narayan reading the message.It is Daksh saying it is an invitation to you and Devi Lakshmi for my brihaspati yagya.Without you two yagya will be incomplete.Please come to the yagya and make it successful.Sati asks where is our invitation.They realise Mahadev and Sati are not invited to yagya.Sati says it must a mistake by my father.Laksmi says after getting invitation it is not right for a devta to not attend the yagya but to bear Mahadev's apmaan is also not right.Mahadev says don't worry about us.You two please go to yagya.Sati says to Mahadev you are not invited so you don't come but please let me go.Mahadev says no Devi even you are not invited.Sati says my father must have organised this yagya for me.During my childhood when I used to get upset he did not use to come to me but used to organise a yagya like this for me.Mahadev allows Sati to go.Vishnu, Lakshmi and Sati leaves for yagya.

They reach the yagya place.Vishnu and Lakshmi notice the Mahadev statue and stops.Sati asks them why did you stop?Sati notices the statue and wonders why Mahadev statue is here.Sati thinks this yagya is for Mahadev that's why it must be placed here.Sati goes to Daksh and expects him to welcome her but he ignores Sati and goes to welcome Vishnu and Lakshmi.Lakshmi wonders doesn't Daksh realise that his daughter is here.Vishnu says to Daksh we are not here because of your invitation but because without Devtas attenting yagya cannot be successful.How did you think without Mahadev this yagya can be successful?This is your misunderstanding.Now you invite Mahadev to this yagya.Sati says to Daksh in your hurry to welcome Vishnu and Lakshmi you ignored me.This is not right even after seeing me you are not talking to me.I know you are angry but this behaviour is not right.Daksh says you are not here as a daughter you are here to beg invitation for your husband.Sati says what is wrong in that Mahadev is your jamai.Daksh says has he fulfilled any duty of a jamai.Sati says he hasn't but if not as a jamai invite him as a Devta.Daksh says he is not a Devta but a bhikshuk and his statue is in the right place.Daksh says to Vishnu if you don't want to take your Singhasan it is fine but Mahadev won't be invited here.

Mahadev says Sati is very hurt.She had a wish to get close to her father.I could have fulfilled it.But I will fulfill this wish of Sati for me to be present in the brihaspati yagya.

Sati says I should not have come here.I did not listen to my Mahadev.I won't be anywhere where my husband is insulted.Sati says to Daksh I am going but before going me Shakti take away your rights as my father.Daksh screams 'Shakti'

Precap-same precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail

Today Mahadev had less scenes.I am waiting for the precap.when will it come?

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mahadev's voice and expression is not good. Narayan is improving. He is the best so far. I like Indra too. Very suitable actor as Indra

Silpa20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: milindt

Mahadev's voice and expression is not good. Narayan is improving. He is the best so far. I like Indra too. Very suitable actor as Indra

I think both the actors are doing fine.i want to see angry Mahadev scenes.Dont know when it will come.showing the same precap again and again.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks For Detail Update Silpa๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yesterday Epi Completely to Build Sati Dahan Moment ๐Ÿ˜’ Narayan Worry To Samay ๐Ÿฅบ Mahadev Worry For Sati To be Continue ๐Ÿ˜’ .Sati ๐Ÿ˜Œ Expecting All well But Daksh under Kali spell๐Ÿ˜ˆ who watching every thing Live from his Lok Theatre ๐Ÿคข Bgs,+ Vfx Soothing ๐Ÿ˜› waiting for Veerbhadra ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I think both the actors are doing fine.i want to see angry Mahadev scenes.Dont know when it will come.showing the same precap again and again.

Same precap from past 1 week ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Silpa20 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vinnas

Same precap from past 1 week ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

exactly they are showing same precap every episode.may be precap scenes will come next week๐Ÿ˜•