Yeh Teri Galliyan WU 09 ,10, 14,15,16,17,18 Oct 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Same story repeated .. in fact the precap of Krishi falling off the balcony is the same as Puchki falling off ... how yawn worthy ...😵

How long can some one go on n on killing people or drugging others freely !! No one to stop her or check !! What a disgusting story ... 

Exactly she is like a king getting  away with everything..really really disappointed...and nobody even question her she is like a super human..

Originally posted by dyer.a

Exactly she is like a king getting  away with everything..really really disappointed...and nobody even question her she is like a super human..

There was a slim ray of hope .... Krishi ...she too is going to die is it ?? 

So disappointed ..I hate this 

I don't think she will die I think shaan will revive her but wouldn't it have been nice if shaan had come on time and saved her is it really necessary for nandini to be successful every time she kept them apart for six years how much more suffering they will show the writers just don't know when to stop even if krishi lives what good it is she will do something next week again I would love to see nandini suffer get a taste of her own medicine but this is ytg the galiyan where good people suffer and evil reign supreme.

I don't think she will die I think shaan will revive her but wouldn't it have been nice if shaan had come on time and saved her is it really necessary for nandini to be successful every time she kept them apart for six years how much more suffering they will show the writers just don't know when to stop even if krishi lives what good it is she will do something next week again I would love to see nandini suffer get a taste of her own medicine but this is ytg the galiyan where good people suffer and evil reign supreme.

Yeh Nandini ki Galliyan hai bhai ... it’s no more Saroon story 🤬🤬😱

It is resembling so much like kulfi kumar bajewala plus shekhawat marriage hungama.

It is resembling so much like kulfi kumar bajewala plus shekhawat marriage hungama.

OMGEE i just realised you are so right !! It’s exactly the same way ..one guy ,,,two mothers n two daughters ... 

Even in kulfi one daughter is evil and other one good and sikander refuses to accept kulfi as daughter but still has a deep bond with her same here as they established some kind of bond between shaan and krishi yesterday...in all this what happened to the eternal love of shamita?