Namah 8 Oct episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mahadev and Narayan.Mahadev says his words have hurt Devi Sati will it be the right time to go and talk to her.Narayan says time is time what is right and wrong about it.Flashes of Sati dah.Devi Lakshmi comes and asks Mahadev to go to Devi Sati.Narayan too asks him to go.Mahadev leaves.Devi Lakshmi says now Mahadev and Devi Sati have a lot of time.Narayan says we should not do something thinking we have a lot of time.Narayan leaves and Devi Lakshmi thinks if Narayan is trying to hide something from her.

Daksh is thinking why he behaved like that with Mahadev.Black smoke comes out of his eyes and he says so you were the one who made be do all that.Kali comes in front of him.Kali says that's what I do create differences between relationships then only you know who is your own and who is not.Kali asks Daksh are not you angry with Mahadev.Weren't you humiliated.Kali again makes Daksh angry.Daksh says he was humiliated by Mahadev.Now he will organise a bigger Sabha than the last one and all the Devtas will be invited but Mahadev won't.

Mahadev comes to Devi Sati.Sati asks for forgiveness.Mahadev says between husband and wife there is no forgiveness only love.Devi Sati says she got him now she does not have any other wish.Just wants Mahadev to be with her forever.Mahadev says there is no question of our separation.

Daksh says this is not an yagya this is my revenge.He decides the seats of all Devis and Devtas for the yagya.

Mahadev and Devi Sati come to Narayan and Devi Lakshmi.A message comes for Narayan.It is the invitation to Narayan and Devi Lakshmi for Daksh's yagya.Devi Sati asks where is our invitation.

Precap-same precap as yesterday

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago

Happy Vijayadashami ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…Dussehra ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡Wishes To All ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Lazybird_Silpa

Thank You Silpa๐Ÿค—for This Detail Updating Treat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Episode starts with Mahadev and Narayan.Mahadev says his words have hurt Devi Sati will it be the right time to go and talk to her.Narayan says time is time what is right and wrong about it.Flashes of Sati dah.Devi Lakshmi comes and asks Mahadev to go to Devi Sati.Narayan too asks him to go.Mahadev leaves.Devi Lakshmi says now Mahadev and Devi Sati have a lot of time.Narayan says we should not do something thinking we have a lot of time.Narayan leaves and Devi Lakshmi thinks if Narayan is trying to hide something from her.

Time is Imp Bothering To Namah Now ๐Ÿ˜ฎ One Aware Other About To Suffer๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ญ Devi Lakshmi in Worry Of Na ๐Ÿ˜ -Devi Sati later follow for Mah ๐Ÿ˜

Daksh is thinking why he behaved like that with Mahadev.Black smoke comes out of his eyes and he says so you were the one who made be do all that.Kali comes in front of him.Kali says that's what I do create differences between relationships then only you know who is your own and who is not.Kali asks Daksh are not you angry with Mahadev.Weren't you humiliated.Kali again makes Daksh angry.Daksh says he was humiliated by Mahadev.Now he will organise a bigger Sabha than the last one and all the Devtas will be invited but Mahadev won't.

Kali instigating Through Mirror ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต Daksh Follows order In Equipped Anger ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ซ 

Mahadev comes to Devi Sati.Sati asks for forgiveness.Mahadev says between husband and wife there is no forgiveness only love.Devi Sati says she got him now she does not have any other wish.Just wants Mahadev to be with her forever.Mahadev says there is no question of our separation.

One of Beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Dreamy Flowers +Vfx +Words =Moment of Love Scene๐Ÿ˜Š Btn Sati -Mahadev ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Daksh says this is not an yagya this is my revenge.He decides the seats of all Devis and Devtas for the yagya.

Vfx High Statue of Mahadev๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ as Dwarpal By Daksh Team ๐Ÿ˜Ž Arranging Remaining High Class Seats for Rest Devs via Vfx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Mahadev and Devi Sati come to Narayan and Devi Lakshmi.A message comes for Narayan.It is the invitation to Narayan and Devi Lakshmi for Daksh's yagya.Devi Sati asks where is our invitation.

Daksh Video invitation ๐Ÿ˜ Letter To only Narayan Family ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…Recived ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜›

Precap-same precap as yesterday

Lovely Update Dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณKeep Continue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by vinnas

Happy Vijayadashami ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™…Dussehra ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡Wishes To All ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lovely Update Dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณKeep Continue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Vijaya Dashami and Dussehra.

I thought you must have given updates.But u did not so I gave.it was my first attempt.glad u liked.