Bahu Begum

Noor azaan cute jodi

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love to watch azaan noor scenes only because l love this jodi....buttt is show mein shazaan ke scene dikha dikha kr boor kr diya hai..kyun kabhi to azaan noor ke scene to dikhaye....is show ki heroine noor bhi to hai to phir sirf shazaan ke romance pr focus kyun krte hai director...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: dua44

I love to watch azaan noor scenes only because l love this jodi....buttt is show mein shazaan ke scene dikha dikha kr boor kr diya hai..kyun kabhi to azaan noor ke scene to dikhaye....is show ki heroine noor bhi to hai to phir sirf shazaan ke romance pr focus kyun krte hai director...

Hello Dua, it has been a long time. πŸ˜†

It is not the director but the writers who decide what is shown on screen.  ShaZaan have the love story and are the romantic jodi of Bahu Begum.  Noor is Azaan's best friend/childhood friend.  That was made clear several times during the promotions of the show and all three are the leads.

For the last two months, the episodes have revolved around Noor; her suicide, her blackmail and then trying to seperate ShaZaan.  Do not worry though because Noor is 'good' again and has decided to divorce Azaan so you will see their friendship on screen and there will be happier moments for ShaZaan too. 😊

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek episode me Pura Noor ke scenes hi to hote hai, gin ke ek Shazaan scene idhar udhar dal dete hai bus Pura time Noor ko hi to dikhate hai,  fir bhi Noor ke scenes kam lag rahe hai aap ko πŸ˜† Sach me apko lagta hai ki Noor ke scenes kam hote hai? 21 minute ke episode me 15 minutes to Noor hi hoti hai, kal ke episode me bhi Shazaan scene starting me tha wo bhi sirf 2 minute ka

Noor aur Azaan ke romantic scenes nahi ate kyoki Azaan tharki nahi hai uska aur Noor ka romantic relationship nahi hai kitna bar to bola hai wo. Noor aur Azaan jodi nahi hai, Shazaan jodi hai. πŸ€’ Kaise dikhayenge Noor ke romantic scenes Azaan ke sath, to Azaan night me Shayra ke sath romance karega aur day me Noor ke sath 😣😣😣 chi 

Edited by ExpectoPatronu - 4 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don't mind me asking what is cute about Noor and Azaan? I want to see them from your point of view because I always found their relationship rather creepy, two episodes back Noor's stupidity killed his wife from story point of view have they developed Azaan and Noor to be in good terms?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shaira, is first married to  azaan. And noor is not heroine she is vamp because she forcefully ask shyra to give divorce to  azaan  to snatch azaan from shyra 

Noor is husband snatcher  so she is vamp not heroine

And I can never like noor and azaan as jodi  it will disgusting  immoral 

Shazaan couple   is nice jodi   both are connected to each other through heart  and soul  both are very caring and understanding to each other

Not necessary to show couple interesting cvs have to show  couple rain dance    dancing in bedroom . Dancing  eye locks cannot be critiera of interesting couple 

If husband and wife has guts to support each other against all evil  and if both husband and wife treat each other as husband and wife only not as object and true and understanding to each other then I will prefer such couple instead of those couple who are just physically attracted to each other

It is good cvs are not showing love between shyra and azaan just because theboth are physically attracted to each other but both really love each through heart and mind irrespective of physical 

Shazaan scene is beautiful

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

Don't mind me asking what is cute about Noor and Azaan? I want to see them from your point of view because I always found their relationship rather creepy, two episodes back Noor's stupidity killed his wife from story point of view have they developed Azaan and Noor to be in good terms?

Fruity πŸ€—

Kaisi ho? Noor aur Azaan ka to kuch hai hi nahi friendship bhi nahi thi do din pahle 

nehaadiba thumbnail
Noor Azaan ki friendship tab tak hai jab tak Noor Azaan Shayra ki life se door rahegi tab takπŸ˜‚ Dono ki friendship bhi bohot fake hai lol
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is show mein 2 herions hai is ka matlab to noor bhi herione hui....or noor ke scene to ate hai lakin khas nhi inse ye show sahi banaya nhi gaya.....is show mein kafi mistskes bhi hai 1st yr batays ke bismillah koi bhi kisi ke liye perh sakta hai..ye wrong hai.........

Bismillah khud insaan ko perhna chaye apne liye agar woh bol nhi sskta to dil mein perh le.....

Ye drama 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i hope Noor remains good...i want her and azaqan as end game

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Noor aur Azaan ke romantic scenes nahi ate kyoki Azaan tharki nahi hai uska aur Noor ka romantic relationship nahi hai kitna bar to bola hai wo. Noor aur Azaan jodi nahi hai, Shazaan jodi hai. πŸ€’ Kaise dikhayenge Noor ke romantic scenes Azaan ke sath, to Azaan night me Shayra ke sath romance karega aur day me Noor ke sath 😣😣😣 chi 

🀣🀣🀣

Mate I like your style of posting πŸ˜† Tez tarrar ho aur sahi point pakadti ho πŸ˜†