Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

pt1-pg1

pt2-pg2

pt3-pg2

pt4-pg3

pt5-pg4

I love you Boss Part 1

Kabir was walking on the road.A car passed by which splashed mud water on him.He could'nt tolerate it.

Kabir:Hey..what is this?

The car stopped.A stylish girl came out of the car with sun glasses on.

For a moment Kabir got lost in her beauty.

She put a lot of attitude and asked:What's your problem man?Why are you screaming?

Kabir:If you don't know to drive why are you driving?Because of your rash driving my dress got spoiled.For you buying dresses daily is not an issue.but I am not rich enough to buy clothes daily.I can't afford it.

She:Listen Mr..don't teach me what driving is.Everyone knows that I am the best in everything I do.And about your dress got spoiled...it's only because of your carelessness.You should not have walked here when my car was on the way.

Kabir:What an arrogance?I can't walk when your car is on my way?To talk like this who are you?

Pooja:If you have not recognized me you are blind.I am the Pooja Sharma who is the top industrialist.I win the top business woman's award every year.

Kabir was stunned:You are Pooja Sharma?

Pooja nodded with a smirk and got inside the car driving away.

Kabir:I have always admired Pooja Sharma and considered her as my role model.I wish to be top business man like her one day.Still I could'nt recognize her.What a shame!

After a week...

Kabir went for an interview.

He could'nt believe his eyes when he saw Pooja Sharma in front of him.She was staring at him like a lioness.He was really tensed.

He thought:Oh God!Who knew that I will land up in Pooja Sharma's office?It's my bad luck that I talked rudely to her without knowing er identity.See how she is looking at me?It's sure that she will kick me out.Oh no..all my dreams are shattered.Before getting the job itself I am losing the job I dreamt of.

Pooja:So you have come here shamelessly after insulting me on the road.

Kabir was silent.

Pooja:Whatever...I will take your interview.

She took his interview and looked at his certificates.

Pooja:Cool.Though you are ill mannered you are brilliant.You are appointed.

Kabir could'nt believe it.

Kabir:Did you really appoint me?

Pooja:Yes.Why not?

Kabir:Our first encounter was bitter.Still you gave me job here.

Pooja:Yes.I am really angry with you.But I don't mix up my personal life with my professional life.

Kabir smiled.

Pooja:But you have to sign a 3 year old bond.You cannot leave the job.

Kabir:Ok.

Pooja:Do your best here.If you don't work properly I will fire you.

Pooja said hat pointing at him with her fingers.

The irritated Kabir pointed at her with his fingers the same way.

Pooja's temper was rising up.

Pooja:How dare you point your fingers at me?

Kabir:You only said that I cannot leave the job for 3 years.Then how can you just fire me?

Pooja had no answer.

Kabir:Even after making me sign the bond if you will fire me I am sorry that I can't work here.

Pooja was shocked by his attitude.

Pooja thought:It will be a loss for my company if I lose a brilliant person like Kabir.

Pooja lost her control and yelled at him:I am not going to fire you.Ok?Now sign the bond and start your work.

Kabir smirked.He signed the bond.

Kabir started working in Pooja's office.

Pooja entered the room of her employees.

She saw them chatting.Pooja burnt with anger.

Pooja:How dare you all waste time by chatting?I am not paying salary to you all to chat.Don't even waste a second without working.

All were scared.

Kabir:We are also human beings.We are not robots to work without any rest.If we work continously we will be so tired that our brain will also stop working.Then we won't be able to do anything for this company.

Pooja:Kabir..in the first meeting itself I realized that your tongue is long.But don't extend your tongue before me.Don't argue with me.Just do your work.

Kabir:Sorry Ma'am.We need more leisure time in between.We promise you that we will finish all the wok assigned to us.

Pooja:If you want relax always get out.I will fire you.

Kabir:You only said that you will not fire me.Are you breaking the promise?Don't you know to keep up your word?

Pooja suppressed her anger and said:Do whatever you want.But make sure that the work is finished on time.

Kabir smiled:Yes..sure.

Pooja left the room.Kabir smiled.

One employee Dinesh:Kabir..you are a special person.How are you shutting Pooja Ma'am's mouth.She always keeps shouting at us.

Kabir smirked.

After a month....

They all were preparing for the fashion show.Pooja was shocked to find the dresses torn.Pooja was shattered.

Pooja:How did this happen?

Pooja's assistant Anupam Chopra:I saw Kabir going inside the room.I am sure that it's Kabir who tore the clothes.

Kabir was shocked:What are you saying?I have not done anything.

Pooja stared at Kabir:Did you enter this room?

Kabir:Yes.But...

Pooja slapped him.

Kabir was shocked.

Pooja:It's my fault that I thought that however badtameez you are you will put my company in progress.But you..

Pooja said so pulling his shirt roughly.

Kabir was really hurt by her words.

Kabir:I am working for your company.Why should I do that ?

Pooja:Because you are angry with me.You want to teach me a lesson.

Kabir:It's true that sometimes your attitude irritates me.But I have always respected you for your hard working nature.I can never even think of doing such a cheap thing.

Pooja:Then why did you enter the room?

Kabir:I...

Anupam:He won't be able to answer it as he is guilty.

Kabir:Ma'am...

Pooja:Get out.I don't want to see your face.Just get lost.

Kabir walked out painfully.Pooja started throwing things in frustration.

Kabir:I will prove my innocence.

Pooja and others were in the conference hall.

Suddenly a video was played on screen.

Pooja and Anupam Chopra were shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ wow..... I am so glad....you wrote this....๐Ÿ˜€ See there is a writer inside you.... Keep going..... I'll be reviewing...... 

I liked how you leave ending like this.....it will hook audience,๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Picturesโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

jasminerahul thumbnail

thanks.waiting 4 ur review

Originally posted by: Tanu221

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ wow..... I am so glad....you wrote this....๐Ÿ˜€ See there is a writer inside you.... Keep going..... I'll be reviewing...... 

I liked how you leave ending like this.....it will hook audience,๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Picturesโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm, an FF about Zain Imam and Shrenu Parikh, no words to say ๐Ÿ˜‡, so the meeting was hilarious, after that both their attitudes were mind blowing, oh and how kabir shut Pooja's mouth when she scolded the employees, oh poor Kabir got slapped when he wasn't guilty, I wonder what's in the video and how will Kabir prove his innocence ๐Ÿ˜’ waiting for next, update soon

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Res

Unres

Awesome update๐Ÿ˜ณPooja and Kabir's tiff started soon only๐Ÿ˜‰Pooja has so much of attitude but she is his idol great๐Ÿ˜ŠShe hired him too..How he shuts her up๐Ÿ˜†I think this Anupam only did that with her dress or his planning and also he is insecure of him..Video is of his innocence or Anupam's fault and his doings..Perfect picsโค๏ธ

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it! Nice addition with the screenshots. Please continue. No revenge plot. Keep it up. ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

terrific update! superbly written! 

thank you for the pm 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jabir encounter began on a bitter note. Glad that Pooja appointed Kabir on merit basis. Loved Kabir dealing with Pooja whenever she gets irrational. Sad that Kabir was accused on the torn clothes and was fired. Suddenly the video played. Hope Kabir turns out clean.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thank u friends 4 supporting me

I love you Boss Part 2

Pooja and others were in the conference hall.

Suddenly a video was played on screen.Pooja and Anupam Chopra were shocked.

It was shown that Anupam Chopra was tearing the fashion show dresses.All were shocked.Anupam was sweating.Pooja stared at him angrily.

Anupam:I...

Pooja slapped him:How dare you cheat me behind me?You did this cheap act and put the blame on the innocent Kabir?

Kabir came in.

Pooja:Kabir!

Kabir:Sorry for coming here without your permission.But I wanted to bring out the ugly truth that it's your most trustworthy assistant Chopraji who betrayed you.

Pooja:Why did you do this Chopraji?

He was silent.

Kabir:I will tell you.He was the spy appointed by your rival Akarsh.You were searching for the spy who leaks information from your company.Right?It's none other than Chopraji.He spoiled the dresses for Akarsh as he promised him double money.Right Chopraji?

Pooja was shocked.

Pooja:You cheat!

Pooja rang up the cops and got him arrested.Akarsh was also arrested.

Pooja:I am sorry Kabir.I misunderstood you.I suspected your loyalty.Please join my company back.

Kabir:Ok Ma'am.

Pooja smiled.

Kabir:But this is the last time.I will not bear more insult.

Pooja:Ok.I promise.

Kabir smiled.

Kabir:We will do the fashion show on the day we planned.

Pooja:But how is it possible as the dresses are spoiled?

Kabir:That day do you know why i entered the room?It was to keep spare dresses.I had arranged the same type of dresses.Chopra was unaware of it as I had hidden them.So he could not spoil it.So the models can wear those dresses for the fashion show.

Pooja was surprised.

Pooja:You are so clever Kabir.You are like a genius business man.I really appreciate you.

Kabir smiled:Thank you Ma'am.

Kabir and Pooja were watching their fashion show.

Pooja looked at Kabir and said in her mind:The truth is that it's because of Kabir that this fashion show is doing so well.

The fashion how went well.In that happiness Pooja decided to throw a party.

Pooja:Kabir...arrange the party in a grand manner.All the workers..all my employees should have grand feast in the five star restaurant.

Kabir:Sure Ma'am.

Kabir arranged the party.Pooja came wearing an orange strapless gown.Kabir was lost in her beauty.

Kabir:How is the decoration Ma'am?I hope I did not disappoint you.

Pooja:It looks so ravishing.Well done Kabir.I am impressed.

She extended her hand towards him.

For a moment he was numb.Then he held her hand.They shook hands.

He got goosebumps when Pooja's hand touched his.His hands shivered as an electric current passed through his body because of Pooja's touch..

Pooja:What happened Kabir?Why are you shivering?

Kabir was embarrassed.

Kabir smiled slightly:Nothing Ma'am.

Pooja:Ok.

The food was served.Some workers were making sounds while eating with spoon and fork.Some were eating with hands.Pooja got irritated.

Pooja:Please stop making noise.Can't you eat properly?It's only a spoon and fork.

They all became dull.

Kabir:Ma'am..we are not rich like you.We are poor.I am an orphan who is brought up in an orphanage.We are have not gone to a five star hotel before.So we don't know how to eat like a sophisticated person.Please understand.

Pooja:Ok..do whatever you guys want.But i can't tolerate all this.So I will eat in a separate room.

Pooja went out.All became dull.She sat in the VIP room to have food.

After a few days...

Kabir Pooja were in the lift.Suddenly the light went off and the lift got stuck up.Pooja got scared and moved closer to Kabir closing her eyes.

Kabir looked at her.She looked innocent like a kid.He could feel her breath.Their closeness was affecting him.In fear Pooja fainted.Kabir was shocked.

Kabir:Pooja?

He carried her in his arms.

Kabir got worried for Pooja.

Kabir:Pooja..open your eyes.

She was not responding.

Luckily the lights went on and the lift started working.

Kabir took Pooja to her apartment.As the servant opened the door he went inside carrying her and placed her on the bed.He sprinkled water on her face.She opened her face.Seeing Kabir near by she got up.

Kabir kept his hand on her lap:Relax...you are safe.You had fainted.That's why i brought you home.

Pooja:Thanks.I got scared of darkness.Since childhood I am scared of darkness.

Kabir:It's ok.Now let me go.

Pooja:Ok.

Kabir walked off.

Another day...

Kabir Pooja went to a remote area for their project.

Pooja was walking fast.

Kabir:Ma'am..walk slowly.This area is slippery.

Pooja:Hey...don't order me what i have to do and what I should not do.I will do as i please.Understand?

Kabir was silent.

As they walked Kabir slipped and fell down.

Pooja smirked at him:You were giving me lecture and you yourself fell down.I am Pooja Sharma.I will not fall down.

She walked a step forward and fell down.Kabir controlled his laughter.Pooja was embarrassed.Kabir stood up.He extended his hand towards her:Come.

Pooja:I don't need your help.I will get up on my own.

She tried to get up,but she was slipping down.

Kabir extended his hand towards her again.Slowly Pooja held his hand.

He pulled her up.

Pooja left his hand and walked forward.

Kabir thought:Arrogant girl.Can't even say thank you to me.

Slowly Pooja turned back and looked at him:Thanks.

His face blossomed.

They both opened the tap near by and washed off the mud from their body.

In the office...

Pooja was climbing steps.She slipped 

and was about to fall down.

Kabir saw it 

and ran towards her and covered her head so that her head does not hit the floor

while his one hand was on her waist not letting her body to fall down.

Pooja looked at him emotionally:Thank you very much Kabir.You really saved me.

Kabir thought:I thought I lost my life.Why i care for her so much?

At home...

Pooja and Kabir were thinking of each other.Pooja thought of how Kabir helped her many times.

Kabir blushed.

Kabir:I am really falling for her.I know that I can never get her as our status is different.She is my high class Boss.

But still i will love her secretly.

Pooja smiled:Kabir is the man for me.Only he can be my man.

Pooja dialed Kabir's number.

Kabir was surprised.

He picked up the phone:Yes Ma'am.

Pooja:Tomorrow morning 8 a.m come to my apartment.

Kabir:What's the matter Ma'am?

Pooja disconnected the call with a smirk on her face.

Kabir:She is so strange.

The next day...

Pooja called Kabir to her apartment.

Kabir:Why did you call me Ma'am?

Pooja:It's something personal.That's why i called you to my apartment.

Kabir:Personal?

Pooja:Yes.Kabir...will you marry me?

Kabir could not believe his ears.

Kabir:What Ma'am?

Pooja smirked:Will you marry me Kabir?

Kabir was surprised.

He thought:It was my dream to make her mine as I love her.But I thought that this dream would remain unfulfilled.But she proposed to me?Is it real?How did this miracle happen?

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Glad that kabir brought Chopra's frauds to light. Happy that pooja apologized to kabir. Kabir telling Pooja that he won't take any further insults is dynamic. He is right at his place as it is the question of self respect. Jabir got stuck in the lift. Kabir reviving pooja after she fainted was sensational. Kabir and Pooja realizing their love towards each other was amazing. Pooja proposing to Kabir reminded me of Maya proposing to Arjun.