Guys your views on Yesterday episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I liked yesterday episode the way Advik confronted Rudranath and all Aghori truth is now cleared to Kamakshi family and also the way both Advik Kamakshi fought together against Rudranath was awesome.

What are your views?

Yes yesterday's episode was good and i too liked confrontation between rudranath and advik especially the way advik spoke to rudranath. He had it a long way coming. And also there wasn't any kankalin drama which was a relief. 

But i didn't like the way the truth was revealed to advik in the previous episode. All things suddenly shown to advik by the guru🥱 i expected asmi to blurt out the truth to him and i somehow wanted advik to save Kamakshi without any of these reasons and without knowing the truth as its anyway wrong to sacrifice a girl for increasing someone's power.

And is the show really going off air??

Originally posted by bhshre95

Yes yesterday's episode was good and i too liked confrontation between rudranath and advik especially the way advik spoke to rudranath. He had it a long way coming. And also there wasn't any kankalin drama which was a relief. 

But i didn't like the way the truth was revealed to advik in the previous episode. All things suddenly shown to advik by the guru🥱 i expected asmi to blurt out the truth to him and i somehow wanted advik to save Kamakshi without any of these reasons and without knowing the truth as its anyway wrong to sacrifice a girl for increasing someone's power.

And is the show really going off air??

Even I thought asmi will be the one who will reveal the truth to Advik but she choose to selfish motive for that is her feelings for Advik

But I liked it was mahaguru who revealed the truth because I feel Advik would only have trusted him because he didn't believed anyone 

Yes the show is going off air but Gaurav Chopra said in his live chat the show may have season 2 I hope season 2 comes

I finally found time to reply- My views are on this weekend 

2 men battling it out...with all it's glory of connecting fist to cheek smashing & bruising was a sight for sore eyes. 😍 I'm not an action kinda gal but in a women dominated medium i feel starved of a guy on guy action. (read fight scene)

The other satisfying moment was when Advik came out of his blind guru bhakt & really blasted his guru. The way he called by his name referred to him as tu all that sarcastic quips & the contempt shining from his eyes. It was too good 👏

The thing i disliked was Adhvik sparing a wounded Rudranath at the end of the fight with a morality bhashan of repenting for the rest of his life. Have u heard of the phrase "A zakhmi sher being more dangerous..." It's not that he isn't aware of this as the very next episode he episode he informs kamakshi's family that rudranath in his rage will murder the entire family. 

What's even more galling is that Kamakshi an innocent he judged her guilty by association. He was willing to kill her for his parents but Rudranath who is far from blameless he is willing to spare simply because he was a father-figure to him !!

We only have 2 episodes left there's need to bother about trps. That's mean u can show anything in the episodes so what is the need to introduce family drama at this late stage. I wish they'd get to the point in Adhvik - Kamakshi romance. I doubt they'd end it satisfactorily in the finale. Oh and Adhvik- Kamakshi scenes Sun were gorgeous 

When they announced Aghori was ending after 4 weekends i was concerned how will they wind up the story. More than half the serial was spent on Kamakshi's bali & no resolution to Adhvik- Kamakshi romance neither did Adhvik know his guru was behind his parents death. Ideally the next 3 months should be spent on defeating Rudranath after the reveal. 

I am happy to note they have the story well under control and without any hitch it will end satisfactorily. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago