Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Silpa91

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1174607739617570816

choti sardhani is doing very well. I think the ML is very popular ..he was in a Starplus show ..to sooraj Mein.....I think it was season 2 of Diya aur baati..where it followed up on the daughters story ..so he has a big fan following. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

choti sardhani is doing very well. I think the ML is very popular ..he was in a Starplus show ..to sooraj Mein.....I think it was season 2 of Diya aur baati..where it followed up on the daughters story ..so he has a big fan following. 

ML is avinesh rekhi.he was in chal and madhubala too.

Indira1211 thumbnail

ML is avinesh rekhi.he was in chal and madhubala too.

I watched him in tu sooraj Mein sanj..he’s good ... but I didn’t like the FL ..? Rhea Sharma I think her name is ,..she gets all these good roles with top ML actors....she’s the FL In Yeh Rishta pyaar ke In Starplus with Shaheer sheik..but I don’t  watch because Her acting is not great ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

I watched him in tu sooraj Mein sanj..he’s good ... but I didn’t like the FL ..? Rhea Sharma I think her name is ,..she gets all these good roles with top ML actors....she’s the FL In Yeh Rishta pyaar ke In Starplus with Shaheer sheik..but I don’t  watch because Her acting is not great ..

yes rhea sharma the lead of yrhpk was the lead of Tu sooraj.i find her ok in ye rishte didn't watch tu sooraj. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

yes rhea sharma the lead of yrhpk was the lead of Tu sooraj.i find her ok in ye rishte didn't watch tu sooraj. 

she looks quite young with both Shaheer and Avinash...probably because she’s only in her early twenties and both of the MLs  are in their mid thirties,. But yeh Rishta pyaar is popular and so was tu sooraj. And people liked her with both male leads. Lol..maybe I just like more mature heroines lol...like our Mauli/ Aditi  and I really like Deepika here in Kawach. It’s the first time I’m seeing Deepika as I didn’t want Diya aur baati,..but I really like her acting,.i actually watch the show for her. I thought she was so good as both sakshi and Sandhya,..and she played the two characters so well. They were both so different and we saw her in two completely different avatars . 

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago