17 September written

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 17th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya comes in kitchen and looks around for things, kaada falls on floor. Cat drinks it and faints. Aditya is shocked. He comes and tells Alia about kaada, Alia says I am sorry for trusting her, Aditya says we have to bring her truth out. Alia says I know a way. 

Sabrina comes in her room and turns on fan but it doesnt. She tells a guard to turn on fan or bring AC in her room, he says I am not your servant. Sabrina brings AC in her room and turns it on. Her room is filled with smoke. Aditya and Alia hides. Sabrina coughs and takes off her veil. Aditya and Alia are shocked to see its Sabrina. Sabrina sees someone on door, Aditya locks it from outside. Sabrina sys Aditya open the door. Aditya calls security and says some goon is in our house.
Security arrives and goes in Sabrina’s 

room. The point guns at her but Sabrina poisons them all and make skeletons out of them. Aditya and Alia comes inside. Sabrina says welcome here, Sabrina is back, you want to know what I did? I have crossed sindoor line and also poisoned your kid with that kaada, your baby will mine now, he is a vish baby so celebrate it. Aditya shouts at her. Sabrina says I was pained like this when I lost Aditya but now your baby will make me powerful vish woman and will take my generation ahead. 

Scene 2
Alia cries and says how could she comeback? Aditya says dont worry, I am with you. Alia says she will try to harm us. Aditya says dont worry, we will fight her, I will go and find Rudra Maa. He hugs her and leaves. Sabrina comes there and acts like crying. She tells Alia that you tried everything but couldnt protect your baby. Alia says you might have poisoned him but he is my baby and I will bring to good side. Sabrina says I will see how you do it. 

Aditya comes to Rudra’s den and sees many priests lying there. A priest tells him that Sabrina attacked them and they dont know if Rudra is alive or not. He tells Aditya that only one person can fight Sabrina but she has been abducted by Yakshini, she lives in darkness, when you go there you have to make sure there is light otherwise you wont survive there. 

Sabrina comes in lounge and sees Alia praying with priests. Priest tells Alia that you cant break this pooja in middle. Sabrina is shocked. Priest tells Alia to take care of diya, it cant blow off. Sabrina says they are going gayatri mantra, baby can die also. She tells Alia to stop it, it can harm that baby. Alia says now you are tensed? She asks priest to start pooja, she cant stop us. Priests start mantra. Sabrina is flustered and thinks I have to stop them. She shouts at them. Diya’s flame falls on her saree and it catches fire. She is shocked.

PRECAP- Sabrina tells Alia that now see if my demon power can defeat your faith. She creates a storm to blow off Alia’s diya. Otherside Aditya enters Yakshini’s den and she attacks him.