Posted: 4 years ago

Hello fam

For the love of Karan V Grover I just Wikipediaed him to find out about his other shows. I've been watching him in SIT YouTube long before KHKT but I've fallen in love with him after khkt.

So thought of checking out his other shows.. I couldn't really feel the bahu hamari rajni kant show, so thought of watching his Viu series Spotlight2 . And mann lemme tell you he looks haawwttt in it.. Still on early episodes. The show is based on Ashique2  and m loving it so far. So thought I'll share it with fellow Karan lovers incase anyone wants to check it out.

Love and peace to all๐Ÿ’™

Edit : just finished watching the whole series and tbh the series wasn't all that great as it seemed to be in the beginning.. wasn't bad but maybe I expected more. But our guy did a fab job and I watched all the episodes only for KVG. So I feel if you wanna watch it for him and his gorgeous inverter triangular body.. go ahead๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Edited by girl94 - 4 years ago

Whoz the female lead in Spotlight 2?

Originally posted by togepe30

Whoz the female lead in Spotlight 2?

Aditi Arya and Ruhi singh in pivotal role... It's Vikram bhatt's story..!! 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago

Do I have to download viu to watch that?

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

Do I have to download viu to watch that?

Nope...you can just open the website in google and watch the episodes for free...

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of that webseries. I remember watching Karan in Saarthi where he played arjun. He was my childhood crush๐Ÿ˜. 14 year's later also in KHKT he still looks soo Hot๐Ÿ˜Š I liked him in YMGGK (zeetv) also. Still love him.๐Ÿ˜„

Me too remember watching KVG in Star Plus show Saarthi.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

The way KVG has maintained himself in all these yrs.. 

The way KVG has maintained himself in all these yrs.. smiley42

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

Nope...you can just open the website in google and watch the episodes for free...

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Spotlight 2 is not available here in the USA. Thanks for the info though.