•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn't this very unrealistic - that Naira went dead and came back alive - but not once they have shown - Naitik - her papa dear. As  a father was he never bothered that his princess was dead and now that she is back - should he not be shown atleast once reacting to it. Aajkal ke jamane mein aise kaunse desh mein reh raha hei woh - jahanse he cannot be in touch with his family. 

Not once does Singhania family mentions Raj Banna or Naitik. Amnesia - all of them?

Atleast they could zhutmut ka hi show them talking on phone with each other.

yeh kaise beti hei jisko kabhi apne papa yaad nahi aate - she talks to Akshara Photo funnily but not to live Naitik

Wondering the same thing. Can anyone tell me which papa ke ghar was vedika talking about in yesterday's episode. 

Because naira is toh not important to singhanias that much is clear but i am confused by that. 

Also what have they done. They have ruined relationships. 

Vedika - Papa ke ghar- we can assume - that she went to her father's closed house - where she was staying with her father before his death.

Originally posted by Fireiswithinus

Wondering the same thing. Can anyone tell me which papa ke ghar was vedika talking about in yesterday's episode. 

Because naira is toh not important to singhanias that much is clear but i am confused by that. 

Also what have they done. They have ruined relationships. 

Kdadi and vedika has a talk on this where kdadi clearly said vedika ke papa ka ghar saalo se bandh pada hai waha ab koi nai hai. 

Vedika told in response uske papa ke bandh ghar mai unki yaade hai , usko waha uske papa ka ehsaas milega so usko peace feel hoga.

From that conversation ,it is evident that she went to her Late father's home who got killed in that accident. 

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

Kdadi and vedika has a talk on this where kdadi clearly said vedika ke papa ka ghar saalo se bandh pada hai waha ab koi nai hai. 

Vedika told in response uske papa ke bandh ghar mai unki yaade hai , usko waha uske papa ka ehsaas milega so usko peace feel hoga.

From that conversation ,it is evident that she went to her Late father's home who got killed in that accident. 

Oh. Thank you. Got it.

Just an assumption i think they will show Naitik mentally ill very soon.. coz he already had depression...and in one of the epi Manish mentioned that Naitik was taken out of Singhania to a new place coz he couldnot handle Naira’s death.. and may be we will have a new track for Naira and Naitiks’s milan in future and how Naira will help her mentally ill father.. just guessing.. the story needs limelight to this father-daughter duo as well.. i dont like how they have tottally left out Naksh and Naitik these day yaar they are the main characters as well..😪