Posted: 4 years ago

Here is my rant 

I want Rohit to feel bad for what he has said. So far he hasn't felt bad or apologized for his harsh words. That is what is worrying me. He needs to feel sorry about his actions and words. And not just feel, he needs to say sorry to Sona... For calling her dumb just because she is a TV actress, for judging her unnecessarily, for blaming her and saying harsh things during Pooja's scandal, for not letting her keep her side when she came to his home and humiliating her, taunting her every now and then for being an actress and most importantly for screaming and shouting at her for no reason, for forgetting that it he who had asked her to fake a relationship with him, she was doing him a favour and him, for blaming her instead of being thankful towards her.

And also for being an ass TBH. Once their relationship progresses, I want him to apologise for giving her mixed signals. I want Sona to tell him about his two-faced behaviour that left her seriously confused. I know, right now he is going through a denial phase, he is dealing with his own guilt. But still, his actions are uncalled for.

It's sort of a pattern with him. He says harsh things when things don't go his way or he is angry or guilty and then, once he is in a good mood, he will go and shower all the love and affection on her. She ends up forgiving him. But that doesn't erase his previous behaviour.

Phewww that feels so good (copied word to word fm my bestieπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ)

Originally posted by alvina

Here is my rant 

I want Rohit to feel bad for what he has said. So far he hasn't felt bad or apologized for his harsh words. That is what is worrying me. He needs to feel sorry about his actions and words. And not just feel, he needs to say sorry to Sona... For calling her dumb just because she is a TV actress, for judging her unnecessarily, for blaming her and saying harsh things during Pooja's scandal, for not letting her keep her side when she came to his home and humiliating her, taunting her every now and then for being an actress and most importantly for screaming and shouting at her for no reason, for forgetting that it he who had asked her to fake a relationship with him, she was doing him a favour and him, for blaming her instead of being thankful towards her.

And also for being an ass TBH. Once their relationship progresses, I want him to apologise for giving her mixed signals. I want Sona to tell him about his two-faced behaviour that left her seriously confused. I know, right now he is going through a denial phase, he is dealing with his own guilt. But still, his actions are uncalled for.

It's sort of a pattern with him. He says harsh things when things don't go his way or he is angry or guilty and then, once he is in a good mood, he will go and shower all the love and affection on her. She ends up forgiving him. But that doesn't erase his previous behaviour.

@bold - THIS is my concern with him too. I know some people are like that in real life too . heck , I even know one person like that quite closely , but I fail to understand how can the partner handle this hot and cold behavior . It must be so so taxing. 

And this behavior is wrong . He needs to get himself sorted and make amends. 

That is what happens if you truly love somebody. Being a married woman, I can connect to that.

Seriously I totally agree with you.  He takes Sonakshi for granted. Feeling bad for Sona.

Yes, Rohit should first apologize and then confess his love to Sonakshi before the Ghost awakes!

I don’t know if it is just me, but I did not find the chemistry between Rohit and Raima impressive. I mean Ronakshi is the best, RoRa is somehow not up to the mark. Does anyone else also think the same.

I beg to differ. He doesnt need to apologise.

He needs to go thru an entire sensitization programme where he is taught that his Raima is not the centre of the whole world but only his world, he is not the first or only man to have loved & lost, and his love is not above the law of the land. 

And he needs a kick on his backside from Sona followed by a spanking on the same area fm his mother - something she clearly failed to give in childhood.

Originally posted by Bana

I beg to differ. He doesnt need to apologise.

He needs to go thru an entire sensitization programme where he is taught that his Raima is not the centre of the whole world but only his world, he is not the first or only man to have loved & lost, and his love is not above the law of the land. 

And he needs a kick on his backside from Sona followed by a spanking on the same area fm his mother - something she clearly failed to give in childhood.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by alvina

Here is my rant 

Exactly the character of Raman Kumar Bhalla of Yeh hai mohabattein in which sandip sickand was the cv I guess. ... Nothing new.. We are used to it..