Patiala Babes

Who is/was this wedding for?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Although the wedding hasn't happened, we all know HANITA will get married.

However I feel like there was no real courtship/dating between the two.  Aside from the romantic pottery scene, I don't feel like Hanita really sat down and chatted and got to know each other. Do they want more children?  Will they both continue working? What are there expectations in the second marriage?  What about physical intimacy ?  Was there ever in depth conversations between the two, about just themselves?  It seemed many of the conversations were about the past, what they have been through but, what about the future?

I felt the whole marriage rushed tbh.  HS is just not marrying Babes, he is marrying her family also which unfortunately includes the Khurannas. What about HS family?  Where are they? He doesnt have any chacha maama cousins etc etc? 

Did HS marry Babes or Minni's mom?  Did Babes marry HS or Minnis Hanuman Uncle?  Meaning did they get married because they wanted to be with each other or was part of it for Minnis sake?

I guess I feel like when things go wrong aka when they have a major disagreement, is Babes gonna blame Minni and NB for rushing her marriage to HS?  Honestly I can totally see this happening!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The entire thing has been planned this way by the makers to showcase exactly the issues you pointed out. 

The rushed feeling is deliberate. Hanita will get to know each other after marriage. Learn to balance their life with each other as well as Minnie.

This is probably why there technically hasn't been any confession from either party. They've just put one step forward and immediately jumped into the marriage bandwagon.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tk2015

The entire thing has been planned this way by the makers to showcase exactly the issues you pointed out. 

The rushed feeling is deliberate. Hanita will get to know each other after marriage. Learn to balance their life with each other as well as Minnie.

This is probably why there technically hasn't been any confession from either party. They've just put one step forward and immediately jumped into the marriage bandwagon.

@Bold: This gives me hope that there is proper track for this. There should be a proper build up to their confession and everything that follows ðŸ˜³

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In a way it is nice that they can know another better now after the Wedding and its a bit old fashioned but its the right way for these two as well. 

I would understand if this was their first marriage 

But both have been married before 

Rushing to it a marriage without discussions is a pitfall of a first marriage and why so many fail

The whole point of a second marriage is to avoid the mistakes of the first 

I just have a weird feeling with all this foreshadowing by NB

The way HS put his hand blocking Minni...I’m getting a bad vibe there ..that action spoke volumes