Finally the Hero is Here - An analysis on the new Promo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

New promo is out 😍❤.. Seems finally the Saviour and Supporter for Vidya has arrived😊 ...Nanku threatening Vidya and then Vivek arriving 😊. 

Saw the New Promo❤😍. It not only had the much needed Hero Entry in Vidya's life. It had much more to convey. Much more equations of hers with other people too conveyed along with Vivek

It showed what actions of hers could put Vidya in trouble, the welfare for school and kids, their happy faces reveal she is going to do good for them.

It showed Nanku is the troublemaker and how threatening he could be. She is standing against the wrath of Nanku singh.

Then it showed the entry of much needed support system and Saviour of Vidya(Vivek)

Making his entry at the right time in story when she is surrounded by troubles.

That slight smile of his, that pleasant smile of his telling Vidya that I am here now and that inconclusive doubtful innocent eyes of hers with the thoughts whats await ahead...

tells us how their journey is gonna start from here. Gave us a glimpse of how their equation is going to be.

Indeed its an interesting and catchy promo. Looks even more interesting with lots of good actors on board. Waiting to see the journey of all of them ahead. ❤❤ Looking forward to see the next epis. #Vidya is rocking😍 

Hope More good epis follows and it shines more

Promo is nice and story is interesting.

Beautiful promo of Vidhya.. 😳

Intro of ML is superb.. 😎

Hi nice to hear about promo but did u guys noticed  namish is in some tapori dress with some scarf and silk shirt I think he will come in as undercover to see what’s happening here that time I think vidya will reveal her problem to him then he will help her I think it may take few more episodes to get reveald he is a district megistrate 

yes thinking same that his real identity will be revealed later.

Originally posted by favjassi

Hi nice to hear about promo but did u guys noticed  namish is in some tapori dress with some scarf and silk shirt I think he will come in as undercover to see what’s happening here that time I think vidya will reveal her problem to him then he will help her I think it may take few more episodes to get reveald he is a district megistrate 

OUU this is a good theory because if true - he will probably help her with her plight and maybe educate her if that's the way the show intends to go!