PreRish TS - || You are free ||

Posted: 4 years ago

Prerna, after seeing everything that happened in this last week,I have taken a decision. I have decided to free you from this marriage. You can go back to your soulmate. I won't say anything to you about this. I have understood that marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life. You were right at that time when you warned me about this marriage. But at that time,I was least bother about it because of my daughter. My daughter likes you or I should say she loves you but don't worry about her. I'll make her understand that you are no longer her Mumma. Abhi woh bachi hai,jaldi hi samajh jaayegi. Paanch saal toh maa ke Bina rahi hai,baaki ki zindagi bhi kisi na kisi tarah guzar jaayegi.Kukki is my priority and I feel that you aren't taking good care of her. As you were busy with other people, you completely forgot her. But it's okay, she has a father,who loves her like anything. You just don't need to worry about her. Just think about your life and your child.

She is just standing there, listening to him. Unable to speak anything. She knows that she is at fault. Due to Anurag, she neglected her daughter completely. A lone tear rolls down from her eye.

Tomorrow,me,kukki,maasi and tanvi are leaving this house. I'll send you the divorce papers . Sign it and make yourself free from this unwanted relationship.I know, you won't accept me as your husband in this life,so it's better to get rid from this pain which I'm getting on the daily basis. I know you might be shocked at revelation but it's true. I get affected whenever you are with Mr. Basu. I don't know what it is - love or infatuation. But it's getting unbearable for me to see you with someone else. You are my wife and I respect you alot. And due to this respect,I have never stopped you and allowed you to do whatever you want to. But you see,I have also a heart. Mere andar bhi ek Dil hai ,koi pathar nahi Jo tootega nahi. Har Roz toot ta hai yeh Dil. Par sirf aapki Khushi ke liye Roz iski murammat karta Hoon. Par ab aur nahi. Ab yeh dard main aur bardaasht nahi Kar sakta aur main jaanta Hoon mere saath rehkar aap bhi bahut takleef mein Hain. So it's better,we should fall apart. Aur waise bhi Insaan ko usse Shaadi karni chahiye,Jo usse pyaar Kare,na ki usse jise woh pyaar karta ho. Aur aap sirf Mr. Basu se pyaar karti Hain,mujhse nahi . Toh iss rishte ka koi wajood hi nahi hai.Saying this,he leaves from there.

Prerna's POV

Mr. Bajaj is right. I don't love him. I only love Anurag. But why am I not happy with this divorce. I always wanted this. Today, I'm getting it. I should be happy but I'm not. I don't know why but I don't want to break this relationship with him. I know,we had a deal marriage but he never forced himself on me. He has always allowed me to take my own decisions. Given me a much needed respect which I never got earlier from my loved ones. He has always put me before him. Taken care of my each and every demand. I have accused him several times but still he forgave me each time. He helped my mother even in his bad health. He respects my mother like his own. I thought him to be a bad person but he isn't. He is a very nice person,a loving father and a caring son . But I don't love this person.Do I?? He has so many qualities that anyone can fall in love with him. May be even if I try for once,I can also fall in love with this man. How can someone not love this man. But I don't love him. Do I?? I respect him alot and maa always says that respect matters the most in a relationship more than love. Pyaar toh apne AAP hi ho jaata hai aur Hume pata bhi nahi chalta. But what should I do now?? He has decided to divorce me and I can't even say this to him that I don't want this. Kukki is also my daughter and I can't even think to live without her. How will I be able to survive without her and hi… But I can't stop his decision now. Even if I try to,he won't agree. What should I do now??Do I have to choose between Anurag and him?? But how's that possible. Main Anurag ke saath rehna chahti Hoon par Mr. Bajaj aur kukki ke Bina reh nahi sakti. What kind of dilemma is this?? Please God, guide me through this.

Rishab's POV

So, finally it's getting over between me and her. Tomorrow, she will sign the papers and will be free from this marriage. Although I have taken this decision but how will I be able to make kukki understand about this. Kukki needs her and somehow me too. But I can't be selfish. She had sacrificed everything just for this marriage. Now I have to make sure that,she should be happy in her life. But,I wasn't like this before. I have never thought from my heart. Don't know what's happening with me. Is it prerna's effect on me?? But how's that possible?? We got married just two months ago. How can she affect me so badly?? I have always been a alone man but after meeting her,my heart started working which got stopped so many years ago. Rishab Bajaj aaj Tak kisi ke aage nahi jhuka ,par sirf uske aage jhukne ka Mann karta hai aur jhuka bhi hoon. Par ab aur nahi. I have to become a ruthless person like I was earlier before her arrival in my life. She can't play with my heart every time. And tomorrow,it will get sorted and again I will be a free man. But I don't want to be free anymore. Do I?? I want her to cage me forever but I know that's not possible. Main uski mohabbat mein qaid,uske hukum ka gulaam banna chahta Hoon .I want to do everything for her. I want to live for her but I know,it isn't possible. I have to let her go for my own and my daughter's good.

So, how's it?? Do give your feedback

PS- Ignore the typos

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bahut badiya 👍🏼 I want to read more 👍🏼

Tani, It was heartbreaking 😭❤️

Bajaj's pain, Prerna's dilemma, so much raita phail gaya😭 jaldi sab thik kardo please 😭❤️

Love,

-Sanu

Edited by SanyaEterna - 4 years ago

Amazing continue soon 

nice story would love to know what happens next.

Nice update 

He sets her free 

Please continue soon 

Thank you 🤗

Tani,

OMG! This is fantastic. My heart broke a little for both of them. They don’t want to end this relationship but neither has given other the reason to keep holding on to it.

You have to write more.

It serves  her right, but feeling bad for them..

Ab Mrs. Bajaj ko realize krwao jaldi se..

Aur next update do...

Mr Bajaj is right in his place she is arried to him yet she can't leave the basu alone and in her way to save basu she negleted her daughter and her child .Perna is so confused her childish love has made her blind hope she packs her bag and claim her rights she keep throwing away and go with her husband and child.

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Bahut badiya 👍🏼 I want to read more 👍🏼

Shukriya meherbani😳