Vish

16 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 16th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya gives juice to Alia and asks her to drink it. Sabrina comes there in veil and says I am a nurse Shabana. Aditya says come inside. Alia asks her to go to her room. Aditya looks at her eyes and thinks she has eyes like Sabrina, I might be wrong, you can change and start working after showing your face. Shabana says you think I am here to rob you? this is my insult. Aditya goes to Alia and says I think this is Sabrina. Alia says she cant come inside our house, dont doubt sindoor power, she looks like a good nurse, dont reject her. Alia asks Shaabana to start working after getting fresh, she leaves. 

Alia shows room to Sabrina and leaves. Sabrina says atleast I will have a bed. She puts Rudra’s bottle on table and starts singing. Aditya is going from outside and hears her 

singing. He comes in her room and says what were you singing? She says nothing. Aditya is tensed but leaves from there. Sabrina thinks I have to do my work before Aditya catches me. 

Shabana tends to Alia and says let me know of anything you need, I am here for you. Alia thanks her. Shabana says I will make kaada for you, its healthy for baby.

Sabrina mixes poison in kaada. Rudra watches it from bottle and thinks how to stop her? 

Sabrina brings kaada to Alia. Rudra is trying to shout from bottle but Alia cant hear her. Alia drinks that kaada. Shabana says finish it. Alia does and starts feeling dizzy. Shabana sees her tummy lightening up and thinks that now that baby will be a vish baby. 

Scene 2
Aditya comes to room and sees Alia in pain, he rushes to her and asks what happened? Alia says my stomach is aching. Sabrina hides and thinks this is not human baby anymore. Aditya hears some noise from her stomach.
Aditya comes to Shabana and says who are you? He dragsw her out of room. Sabrina thinks that I left Rudra’s bottle, there calls Madhuri and asks her to take that bottle away. Madhuri becomes a bee and takes that bottle away. Aditya brings Sabrina out of house and makes her cross sindoor line but Madhuri as bee crosses line with Rudra’s bottle so nothing happens to Sabrina. Aditya is shocked and says nothing happened to you? Sabrina hides Rudra’s bottle and says what line is this? She comes inside and says you misbehaved with me, Aditya says I am sorry. Sabrina goes back in house. Aditya says I was sure she is Sabrina, what is happening? 

PRECAP- Aditya asks Alia if that nurse is dangerous? Alia says I have a solution. They send guards to Sabrina but she poisons them and smirks. She says to Aditya and Alia that Sabrina is back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sabrina actress is overacting ki dukaan it was so irritating watching her 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5