No offence to the child actor

Posted: 4 years ago

No offence but The kids voice is too grating and whiny. And sometimes i dnt know if he is a girl or a boy. 

The director should tone the child down. The latest promo his voice is just awful and didnt enjoy it at all

Role of Param is played by Girl named Kevina.

She has this as original voice but yeah director can give short lines instead of longer ones.

hes so loud and always shouting i have to skip his scenes

I actually like the kid and I think she is doing a good job. I love listening to P for param's dialogues. 

why did they choose a girl for the role of a boy?

I also happen to think that Kevina is doing a fantastic job, I mean I get she has a little girly voice but then again she is a little girl, but she is great and for someone her age she is doing great. She lights up the screen when she is on, as far as why the producers picked her, she was also an actor in this production house other show, also because of her eye color and features she really looks  like Sarab (Avinesh) so maybe that is why she was casted.

She (He in her role) is talking and throwing dialogs is much much more than enough for me. ❤️

sometimes meher-param dialogues are repeating & predictable.. otherwise param (kevina) is brilliant in modulation of dialogue delivery &  acting i.e can feel his affection towards meher through dialogues... 

param is USP of show most of  audience like him,, so they are showing more param scenes... 

Originally posted by chitra_rao

I actually like the kid and I think she is doing a good job. I love listening to P for param's dialogues. 

Agree. The kid is the highlight of the whole serial.