Why the Two New Entries?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yaar already the Malhotra house is more like a zoo. Itne log hein. Why do we need more characters.

Praghbir’s love story has barely started. With that we have the murder mystery running side by side. Harshit’s plotting and Dev and Priya’s story.

Why do we need Shefali ka boyfriend and best friend is beyond me.

Unless one of these guys is coming to marrofy a line on Pragati and make Raghbir jealous, I am not interested.

I found Priya and Dev’s date extremely annoying. Call me biased or whatever. Dev is cute but like I said, why new entries.

Its  ok as long as we get pragbhir is ok even for new entry.i will enjoy if they show our pragbhir going wid them for picnic or farm trip or for any project work etc etc

To prolong the show...no other choice😆

To drag the show until we viewers get so bored that we quit watching..I haven’t watched the last 2 or 3 episodes as it’s a drag fest..

They don't have a story now. Pragbir are married. What romance will they show? Write letter, send gift, go for a date, long drive.........these are for singles. Now what can a hubby and wife do? Lift her, take care of him, made paratha, feed, honeymoon, buy things for family, eye lock, hold hand( ), bed scene , fight, fight with other for saving the partner etc............sab kuchh ho gaya. When couples are shown single there are many possibilities. One new entry and we fall in dilemma will this person ruin the relationship or not. Hubby and wife usually may have that. But in here their relationship is already ruined by many, murder attempt bhi ho gaya. Aab bacha keya? How many times they would show eye lock?

Mystery is also solved. So what will they do for time pass? By importing useless characters. Their whole house is filled with characters which don't work. And you cannot make them work. As it is not the story of Tulsi bahu. So ....🤢

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by jhalak7

They don't have a story now. Pragbir are married. What romance will they show? Write letter, send gift, go for a date, long drive.........these are for singles. Now what can a hubby and wife do? Lift her, take care of him, made paratha, feed, honeymoon, buy things for family, eye lock, hold hand( ), bed scene , fight, fight with other for saving the partner etc............sab kuchh ho gaya. When couples are shown single there are many possibilities. One new entry and we fall in dilemma will this person ruin the relationship or not. Hubby and wife usually may have that. But in here their relationship is already ruined by many, murder attempt bhi ho gaya. Aab bacha keya? How many times they would show eye lock?

Mystery is also solved. So what will they do for time pass? By importing useless characters. Their whole house is filled with characters which don't work. And you cannot make them work. As it is not the story of Tulsi bahu. So ....🤢

Mystery is yet to be solved there is mystery regarding bm also about 21 years ago. It is another thing that people are hardly bothered about it . And yes real story is over as rm fall for pragati and accepted it .now basically only 2 things left how will he react when he comes to know that she is bani only and all sukanya trap is her plan only. And how will he react if he find that harshit and his own family is involved in bani murder. For extension they can show rm parents death mystery.