Bepanah Pyaarr

I give up..... Not going to watch Bepanah Pyaarr anymore

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

For a second I thought the makers were planning on showing...Pragati is Pragati only .... Bani is alive...and she is Harshit's partner in crime....or something on those lines... 

I was hoping against my better judgement that it's not a conscience crisis scene... But it turned out to be exactly that....

Pragati is gotten used to the idea that Raghbir is the one who tried to kill her... She is sooo comfortable with that notion ke now toh even Bani is shown convincing her the same..... 

Her father told her otherwise but she doesn't want to even consider that possibility.... She prefers listening to Prashant who has managed to convince her that Raghbir is most likely the culprit and so her alter ego has also accepted this and everything thing she says, thinks and does is from that POV. 

Even the locket which Bappa himself showed her falling from the other side of the lake.. She has convinced herself that it must have fallen from Raghbir's pawn.... Bappa ke leela par bhi sawal aur shaq kar rahi hai... 

So I give up.... This was my last episode.... It was great meeting you guys in the few posts I made.... Happy watching ✌

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kya matlab to kya pragati khud se nhi bani se hi baatein kr rhi thi ? 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ riccks so are happy of pragati being pragati or not.

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@riccks it ok it was only a scene showed bcoz they wanted to show her confused n make us veiwer confused.thats it u shouldn't leave watching the show , pragati confusing will be cleared very soon as shown in latest promo so don't worry.u should continue to watch the show the story is good with pragbhir chemistry.