15/09/19 Episode...Angad is now possessed by a vampire

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok. So Angad is possessed by the spirit of a vampire...who eats raw meat. Usually real people get turned into vampires in movies....but here they got a vampires spirit  possessing Angad. His parents come to know that he’s possessed but hide it from the rest of the family as they think the family may want to hurt him...as karthik shot Rekha thinking she was the one possessed. So Angads mom pretends to be the one possessed by the spirit. Rekha is recovering in hospital..Sandhya and her cousins are trying to help Angads mom who they think is possessed. so this vampire spirit was sent by Bhau..so we still haven’t seen Bhau’s face yet..  

Originally posted by Indira1211

Ok. So Angad is possessed by the spirit of a vampire...who eats raw meat. Usually real people get turned into vampires in movies....but here they got a vampires spirit  possessing Angad. His parents come to know that he’s possessed but hide it from the rest of the family as they think the family may want to hurt him...as karthik shot Rekha thinking she was the one possessed. So Angads mom pretends to be the one possessed by the spirit. Rekha is recovering in hospital..Sandhya and her cousins are trying to help Angads mom who they think is possessed. so this vampire spirit was sent by Bhau..so we still haven’t seen Bhau’s face yet..  

now a vampire entered.

[QUOTE=Silpa91]

now a vampire entered.

[/QUOTE ] yes lol,.writers are gone crazy..no relevant story anymore ,... Bhau seems to want Prem,,but we don’t know why and we don’t know what Bhau is ..

Originally posted by Indira1211

yes lol,.writers are gone crazy..no relevant story anymore ,... Bhau seems to want Prem,,but we don’t know why and we don’t know what Bhau is ..

they have no story just dragging

Vampires drink blood...I don't believe they consume meat and are usually not green

I think he is a demon/warlock 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Vampires drink blood...I don't believe they consume meat and are usually not green

I think he is a demon/warlock 

they said he’s a vampire ...but then even vampires are supposed to be real people who are turned into vampires after they are bitten ,.so there’s no possession by vampire spirits like they are showing here,..so this track is not written correctly...according to what we know about vampires,..

Most unprepared creatives and production house. Did not do any home work. They though anything Wil go through drain