Patiala Babes

I feel like start hating Minni

Anisha22 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ajka din to sirf hanita ke liye rakh sakta tha, CVS, sab kuch Minni ke around rakhna jaroori hain, 2 weeks see Shaadi Shaadi and actual Shaadi 2 min v nehi hua.. Didnot like NB monologue, when she knows it a problem hone wali Hain to why she force Babita to marry, vul jao hanita ko this show is now all about Minni Minni Minni, and CV will not mind to butcher their own self made characters.. 

Dear, I don't see this show for only Minni, I see it for many things. For other characters too,, I am loosing interest in dis show for dis overdose of Minni, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha22

Ajka din to sirf hanita ke liye rakh sakta tha, CVS, sab kuch Minni ke around rakhna jaroori hain, 2 weeks see Shaadi Shaadi and actual Shaadi 2 min v nehi hua.. Didnot like NB monologue, when she knows it a problem hone wali Hain to why she force Babita to marry, vul jao hanita ko this show is now all about Minni Minni Minni, and CV will not mind to butcher their own self made characters.. 

Dear, I don't see this show for only Minni, I see it for many things. For other characters too,, I am loosing interest in dis show for dis overdose of Minni, 

I like Minnie but abhi kuch jyada he ho Raha he uska....

Waise hope they show some honeymoon type jaha sirf Hanita ho na ki Minnie....

Ya fir Minnie ko he those din Bahar bhej dete...

Padhai karne ya photography sikhne he. ...

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We should convey it to CVS..I think they will listen.

Anisha22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

I like Minnie but abhi kuch jyada he ho Raha he uska....

Waise hope they show some honeymoon type jaha sirf Hanita ho na ki Minnie....

Ya fir Minnie ko he those din Bahar bhej dete...

Padhai karne ya photography sikhne he. ...

I love her too bt jaha pe uski zaroorat nehi hain waha v ghusana jaroori hai.. Shaadi day sirf hanita ke liye rakh sakta tha CVS.. yaha v har koi talking and giving perspective about Minni, not right..

Shona1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha22

I love her too bt jaha pe uski zaroorat nehi hain waha v ghusana jaroori hai.. Shaadi day sirf hanita ke liye rakh sakta tha CVS.. yaha v har koi talking and giving perspective about Minni, not right..

I actually don't like khurana's and even Minnie ka speech be was thoda drag....

Let's see....Poonam was right babita babita he and Minnie Minnie....

So now it's high time use apni babes ki ungli chod k apne udne k bare main sichna chahiye....

Babita ko sambhalne k liye hs hai abhi

ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Makers are literally forcing us to dislike with her overdose in every scene ..Today k literally skipped her so called emotional speech 

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry but I don't feel any wrong in it. Its because Mini said yes to their marriage so it is happening. If mini hadn't said yes she wouldn't have even thought about it even though others telling them. 

What Nayeembi has said is correct because this relation is different. Both of them are starting a new life but they cannot forget mini. Mini is babita's daughter. It should be never this way that she feel left out because of this relation. She will be hurt the most. The person who didn't believe in love because of the broken marriage of her parents in the past. She has handled the whole marriage in a very good way. 

Mini speech is just her heart and what she feels for her babes. She was just expressing what she feels and her current state. 

Poonam is correct that babita and mini are two different individual and its time that she lives for herself but she will always keep her mother as a priority in her life.