Posted: 4 years ago

After watching today's episode I found myself annoyed with Naira and Karthik. Akhilesh broke up his affair with Liza. Who are Naira and Karthik to interfere in their business when they can't even manage their own major issues. Who are they to judge or decide what Akhilesh and Liza must do. I have issue with them being the moral police when they themselves don't have any sense of right and wrong. Why was it necessary for Naira to track down Liza's boyfriend? I don't think it is Naira and Karthik's place to sort this issue as it is none of their business. If Akhilesh chose not to continue with Liza that was his choice. Naira has no business trying to go to the office to track the person down and confront them. Basically who the hell are you interfering all the time?  Should she instead be focused on her son's health and next steps she needs to take in her life? I understand Liza is her friend but her interference will destroy Akhilesh's family. It is his decision to decide what to tell not Naira and Karthik's. I don't think they would appreciate anyone interfering in their business so why do they have a need to interfere in others? This is the  bad habit that gets her in to trouble time and time again. She is coming across as a thorn. Let Liza and Akhilesh sort their own issues. If Akhilesh doesn't want to be with Liza anymore she needs to move on. 

No one there to stop or correct Naira but I am glad Vedika is vocalizing her concerns. For me Naira comes off as a fraud when she tells Vedika that what we see is not always the truth because Karthik and Naira aren't fooling anybody. Why is Karthik so interested in following Naira to Singhania house as if he is going to do anything for Liza. Does he not have anything better to do than follow Naira all the time. I am glad that Vedika gave some taunts to Karthik and Naira because they are crossing boundaries/lines that they shouldn't be. As always Naira does what she wants to do and doesn't listen to anybody as she takes all decisions upon herself.  There is already so much tension in the Goenka home and she is adding more oil to the fire. I can sense that Vedika is going to explode and ask Naira to leave soon which is overdue.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

V is going to ask Naira to leave in ganesh chaturthi i guess so may b this week.. i hated it so much when Kartik was talking to Vedika so nicely... shit yaar.. aab toh lagta hai dhere dhere vedika hi lead banjayegi iss show kišŸ˜”

Kartik should yell at vedika for rash driving....but instead of yelling he showed concern for vedika...I just hate it...& One thing confirmed from today's episode vedik are married couple...

After sorting all d problem as soon as possible naira should go shingania...it makes her spineless..

Sometimes I get confused what Kartik wants..He loves naira but gives hope vedika..still I can't forget those guilty look of Kartik during the time of sculpture making...

Naira and Karthik have done PHD in manipulation of people's emotions and acting like victim's. Naira can cry countless tears and I could care less at this point as she is so annoying that her bad qualities outweigh her good qualities at this time. She manipulates every situation to make herself the victim. I was happy to see Vedika give a taunt to Karthik because it is so overdue. Anyone in her shoes would have been angry. It is Karthik's fault that he is hiding the reason he is meeting with Naira. She openly told him she saw them in the cafƩ. He made himself look like a big fool and definitely not worthy of being called "husband" material.

Before Vedika leaves I hope she shows Karthik and Naira the mirror so they remember it the rest of their lives. I will be clapping for Vedika when she dumps him by the trashbin. I don't have hope that Karthik and Naira will change for the better. Hoping for that is a lost cause.

Akhilesh has done wrong by lying that he doesn't know liza. He had to accept that he had affair with liza and he was wrong so now he wants to do break up .He should accept his all the lies which he told to liza from his wrong name to hiding about his kids/wife etc on the face of liza but this coward goenka behaved like he doesn't know lizašŸ˜” Akhilesh has all the rights to do break up with liza but with dignity and with accepting all his lies to her but here he is not accepting his wrong doing/affair and behaving like liza is the one who is all lying. Coward GoenkašŸ˜”

Nairaaa... I have no words for this woman. She can help her friend who did so much for her when she was in need but just for the sake of her friend's happiness ,she has no right to ignore surekha's pain.Here not just liza ,but surekha is also victim. Today she was crying and was feeling bad for her friend but she didn't acknowledge surekha's pain for once because of this extra marital affair. It was kartik who was feeling bad for his chachi but naira was all about only her friend liza. Aise to sab ki well wisher banti firti hai but aj sirf usko liza ka pain dikhai de raha tha.

Let's come to the car scene when vedika saw them holding hands .They both asked vedika what she was doing there . Vedika told she wants to join them both in the same car. Look that scene very carefully , naira didn't go to back seat immediately, she was about to start the car (with in the mind that vedika will sit back) but here vedika shocks her by asking for driving seat and with giving that unrequired dialog(Yaha se aage aap sambhal lijiye šŸ˜†) , reluctantly she sit back in the car.I understand jisko har baat mai hamesha lead lene ki aadat ho uske liye back seat par shift hona aasan nai thašŸ˜ƒ. Vedika ko iss scene mai galat bolna bhi galat hoga,jab kartik and goenka's usko current biwi mante hai to woh kyon back seat mai baithe.?!!!! Vedika to khud ko kartik ki biwi manti he hai so haqq se naira ko ishara de diya piche bethne ka or sherni ko piche shift hona padašŸ˜†

The part which i like was after realizing vedika's anger ,she told kartik to inform vedika about their meeting but 2 timer kartik choose to hide it from vedika. Kartik openly cheating kar raha hai ....current wife ke samne ex wife ke sapne dekhta hai....ex wife ke piche puppy kar tarah bhagta rehta hai... ex wife ko touch karne ka ek mauka nai chodta....kitna kamina aadmi hai...vedika ki safety ke liye driver ke sath jane ka idea bhi deta hai or ex biwi ke piche ullu ki tarah bhagta bhi haišŸ¤¬Fir bhi aise dogle, 2 timer ,spineless kartik goenka se audience kabhi divorce ka initiative expect nai karegi.....Vedika mai agar self respect hai to divorce ka initiative woh legi or vedika thorn hai to divorce ka call usi ko lena chahiye šŸ¤¬Kab tak society kartik jaise husbands ko free pass degi or sirf aurat se self respect ki expectation rakhegi?!!!

Yes for me also , naira comes off as fraud, when she tells vedika that what we see is not always truešŸ¤¬I mean lady ...we all know how much you and your ex-husband are in love and want to get back together. We all will be happy with kaira milan but plz grow some spine, live in reality , think beyond being mahaan, either explain your son about your messed life and shift to singhanias or live on vedika's daya with vedika's permission(which you have taken) and wait for the day when she throws you out using current wife's rights as you have already accepted that you have no relations with goenkas and you are just kairav's mom.You have already accepted your marriage is finished. She left kartik 5 years back for her self respect ,she hide her child for self respect and look at her current state , she is living with her son with goenkas by accepting her marriage is finish and vedika is only wife so she seeks her permission and regularly hears kartik's taunts. Now where is her self respect for whom she run away with kid???? 

Foolish woman run away 5 years back by giving priority to her self respect . After 5 years she is playing with her own self respect by living with kartik and his current wife under the same roof  due to her so called reasons . We can see how much top class her decisions werešŸ˜ˆ

Writers plz stop this bigamy . Declare naira lawful wife and make vekar wedding null . Kartik and naira are looking more bad than vedika. They have made fun of their life with multiple reunions and break ups with each other. They are looking jokers and not ideal couples. Plz come out of your bubble ,people are not fool as much as you think them.

Very well said! You know how on youtube people have videos on their reactions as they watch a show. I would have been entertained to see a non-indian watching this track and commenting on this whole scenario. I have a feeling Karthik and Naira would be roasted. 

Sadly this is how the show has reached 3000 episodes. They did this by showing how low both Karthik and Naira can go with their senseless behavior. Seriously if Naira's parent's were alive, any self-respecting family would have pulled her out of the Goenka house by her ear. 

At times it felt like Naira never left the house the way she is taking charge of things over there. It's as if she chooses to ignore the reality which is she is a guest at their home and not having the same relation she had prior to leaving. Karthik and Naira seemed to have picked up where they left off 5 1/2 years ago. 

I 1000% agree that men are given no accountability. Everyone is expecting that Karthik will not take any action but Vedika is the one that must take steps to resolve this issue. There was a time when I watched this show and appreciated the family values displayed but now when I watch I feel embarrassed at how younger generation of Indians are portrayed. (even now the elder's are not saint either) I know it's wishful thinking but I really feel "nayi soch" does need to be shown to show viewers a more sensible mentality and get rid of old regressive thinking but I don't foresee these show producers wanting to do that. Instead they pollute the mind of the viewers with these negative tracks and make the leads do the most unethical and foolish things. 

These writers really messed Kaira up..because realistically a couple with so many issues , and the inability to solve and deal with these issues really wouldnā€™t make it in real life. After Shubhams death ..they should not have got kaira divorced. Ok..they could have separated them for a few months ,.time for swarna to grieve and accept Shubham death,.and then they could have reunited them...because now if they have to marry each other for the third time itā€™s quite ridiculous..couples marrying each other the second time after divorce is rare but I donā€™t know of any couples who married each other the third time around..if they couldnā€™t hold it together the first 2 times ..how can they guarantee a third successful marriage,.unless itā€™s third time lucky  lol. But I seriously think after this vedika story ends and kaira unite ..that should end kairas track also,. They really canā€™t show them getting together and having more issues to deal with..itā€™s the limit now with their separations  

Originally posted by Indira1211

These writers really messed Kaira up..because realistically a couple with so many issues , and the inability to solve and deal with these issues really wouldnā€™t make it in real life. After Shubhams death ..they should not have got kaira divorced. Ok..they could have separated them for a few months ,.time for swarna to grieve and accept Shubham death,.and then they could have reunited them...because now if they have to marry each other for the third time itā€™s quite ridiculous..couples marrying each other the second time after divorce is rare but I donā€™t know of any couples who married each other the third time around..if they couldnā€™t hold it together the first 2 times ..how can they guarantee a third successful marriage,.unless itā€™s third time lucky  lol. But I seriously think after this vedika story ends and kaira unite ..that should end kairas track also,. They really canā€™t show them getting together and having more issues to deal with..itā€™s the limit now with their separations  

I agree after Shubnam's track everything just went downhill after that. With each track they just destroyed Kaira to a new level making them do the worst things imaginable. All this is done for the sake of extending the show and TRP but in doing that they butchered Kaira. How does the show recover from that unless a proper thought out storyline is developed which I don't have faith they will do.

I think they have married several times. (Greece, hospital) They have weddings like people have yearly anniversaries. The growth of the characters of Karthik and Naira is stunted as they keep having them doing blunders turn by turn with each track. How many months after reuniting will a new misunderstanding take place? They will probably show another pregnancy track but for me things are getting too redundant. It seems with each track they strive to come up with something even more OTT to beat the last track.

Honestly at this point this looks like a remake of Karan Johars kabhi Alvida na kehna ... I wish somebody can make Rajan sit in a room and make him watch his old interviews and episodes.. keeping aside being A Kaira fan what do you think Vedika can do .. cry in a seperate room knowing that nobody gives a shit to her šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø ... hero Karthik dint have one sensible conversation with her after this fiasco .. whatever the reason may be legal or illegal till things conclude they are married šŸ˜¤.. Naira is the ex whether the works accepts it or not ... and any wife no matter who will get irked at their dumb behavior .... Naira thinks sheā€™s a girl with self respect but I can only laugh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Kaira Milan makes no sense except for need of trp and saving the lives of two other people from these dumb nuts ... thatā€™s it 

LOL. Maybe they need to change the name of the show to "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna."