Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK EPISODE LIVE WRITTEN UPDATE :Ep:132, 16-09-19

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Mishbir holding hands going for ganpati visarjan while Abir is reciting shayri that when Mishti has promised to be by his side, he will reach his long gone destinations. Abir is doing the pooja while Mish receives nanu ki call,  nanu is asking  if brothers had a fight for real, mishti unable to hear anything over visarjan celebration tells him she'll call later.  The man with "M" ring folds his hands in front of ganpati and is seen to cross paths with Mishti. 

The man jumps in the water, mishti hears the sounds, asks for help, everyone is magan in celebrations so she jumps herself to rescue him. 

Abir is reciting another shayari in form. Of prayer that this year be the year when his father comes back to never leave again. 

While ganpati visarjan people notice the man drowning and mishti helping, Abir pulls Mishti out while rest pulls the man out... 

Mishti is asking Abir to check the man's I'd while Abir is trying to wake the man up... He feels his heartbeat and mishti gives them the idea of taking  him to the hotel as ngo didi informs them finding doctor would be difficult. Unconscious man grabs Abir's hand.

Mishti also informs them.the man jumped on purpose as he was being difficult while she was pulling him out. 

Meenu is talking to lakshamn, telling him that the guy they were looking for is no more in Mumbai.. She knows he's on his way to Rajkot by now and she almost slips, Kunal catches her. He picks up her phone but Meenu takes it  back. 

Kunal asks who's she talking to and meenu counter questions him as to why he fought with Abir. Both refuses to answer and kunal walks away. 

Meenu thinking she never let her hubby lay eyes on Kunal till now, asking goddess to protect her children. 

Kuhu is reprimanding Kunal. For misbehaving with his mom since marriage. Kunal informs her she is the reason behind it. Kuhu berates him, she thought he'd never hurt his loved ones knowing full well she is not in the list. 

Mishti is worried kuku and Jasmeet has left and what is happening at rajkot.  Has has reached outside of Mahs.. While badi maa and shankari Tai are meeing to find suitable match for Abir. Varsha is also there. 

Badi maa is praising Abir so much, Tai jokes that is the guy is such a gem why not wear it for her daughter, mishti?.  Then she herself tells not to marry two sisters in same family. 

Abir is asking the man for his relatives and guy tells him that he has family, they won't come for him. Abir asks how did he fall into water?  The man answers when one falls under their self esteem, it doesn't matter if they live or die.  Mishti is asking if he's running from someone?  The guy praises her for her farsighted Ness despite being spectacled.  Mishti tells him it's bad manners to not choose life. He answers that when no one cares, it's better to die. 

Abir jumps in, that family always cares.. Abir is thanking Mishti to be there as she saved him. The guy feels it was fate she was there,  she was there for Abir though. 

Mishti is asking him to tell about himself so that they can help him. 

The man is answering in another loopy way that he has lost identity and loved ones. He was on the way to them when he thought his family is better off without him. As he had made mistakes, deceived his dear ones. He's tired of carrying the burden so his feet took him to the sea. 

Abir answers softly that burden is always heavy being alone but never with family. Mishti agrees and tells him that he shouldn't assume that his family doesn't want him. Mistakes are insignificant but walking away makes them Big. 

Mishti asks him where he is headed? Guy answers rajkot. Mishbir are so happy and tells them they all are headed to same place. 

The man tells him. It wasn't coincidence that they saved him or they met,  it was ganpati's wish. Abir questions if he does believe in bappa?  The man answers yes

He also tells that they are also in some problem but ganpati will eradicate those and hands chotu bappa to Mishti and blesses her.. He receives a call from Meenu, bt Abir hands over his phone without looking at the screen. The man takes the phone and goes out

Jasmeet tells Varsha that Abir and Kunal had a fight. And kunal berated Mishti to have been successful on pitting the brothers against each other. 

Abir is informed by the bell boy that the man has gone. And he is worried since he had fever but their taxi has also come. Mishti understands Abir's worry.... That he understands as his father is away, the same is with that man,but he'll find his baba. Mishbir are happy that if they are together they can accomplish anything

Prwcap:kuhu informs Varsha of mishbir in love. Mishti telling Abir that badi maa and bade papa relationship was successful because they had elders' blessings so she wants to inform the family.  Kuhu is asking Varsha to not let Mishti come in the same family. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya baat hai.. bade Dino ke baad updates.. ðŸ¥³

The dangerous path Rajshri is taking, she would soon have to run for her life.... ðŸ¤£ Agar Meenu ko pata chala that she is searching a bride for her laadla, she will plan and plot to make Vishambhar divorce Rajshri and then find a groom for Rajshri so as to keep her away from 500 km radius of Abir.... Meenu will then re-marry her off and export her to Papua New Guinea..😈 Rajshri bride hi dhoondti reh jayega.. ðŸ¥º

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kya baat hai.. bade Dino ke baad updates.. ðŸ¥³

The dangerous path Rajshri is taking, she would soon have to run for her life.... ðŸ¤£ Agar Meenu ko pata chala that she is searching a bride for her laadla, she will plan and plot to make Vishambhar divorce Rajshri and then find a groom for Rajshri so as to keep her away from 500 km radius of Abir.... Meenu will then re-marry her off and export her to Papua New Guinea..😈 Rajshri bride hi dhoondti reh jayega.. ðŸ¥º

🤣

Count. On you to lotpot me in the morning.. 

Aunty abhi pati ke khayalo me hai.. Bete ka to dhyaan hai ni,  na hi Mishti ka.... Apne better half ka aisa asar hai🤣

Arey haan almost 2 weeks ke baad.. I wanted to

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

I love Mishti. She is take charge kind of girl.. Kisi ne ni suni to abla naari ni banta, excuses ni deti.. She just went in and saved the guy..... Mai bahut ladkiyo or ladko ko b jaanti hu, jinko priority kuch or hoti.... 

Abir ke baba ke liye kya kahu.... Janaab itna udaas na hoiye... Ek baar humne mili ye nai to Abir se to mil hi liye hai aap.. Sab theek ho hi jayega..... 

Shankari Tai ne mara chuka ki ladka Heera to Mishti ko kyu ni pehna ate? ðŸ˜†

Kunal and meenu behave more married tbh... Weird way me ni keh ri hu..... Mere or Papa ke liye b same kaha jata hai.. Ek dusre ki baat ka seedha jawab ni dete.. ðŸ¤£ Meenu do sec ke liye khush hui bete ne bachaye,  fr apne ego ke aade aa gai... Kar le bharosa apna suputro pe... Ae namesake 

Unka ashirwad Mila Mishti ko... 

Kuhu valid points uthati hai ajkal.. Inki journey lambi hau bahut abhi.. Jab line pe aaye tb muje interest aayega...... 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

🤣

Count. On you to lotpot me in the morning.. 

Aunty abhi pati ke khayalo me hai.. Bete ka to dhyaan hai ni,  na hi Mishti ka.... Apne better half ka aisa asar hai🤣

Arey haan almost 2 weeks ke baad.. I wanted to

Abhi woh uncle ke hi Dhyan mein rahen toh better hai.. Trust me itna khauf baitha hua hai mere man mein.... aisa lagta hain bas agar koi flower pot bhi Gir gaya aur Mishti uske paas khadi bhi hui, toh use dekhte hi bolenge “ Uss Mishti ki wajah we hua hai yeh.. jo khud ek toote hue ghar se aayi ho usse rishte bhi toote hai aur flower pots bhi... I am kind of glad that Kunal is not opening up his mouth and telling Meenu what happened in Mumbai.. at least my ears don’t have to hear the ugly taunts directed towards her.. Jasmeet did her work though... 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I love Mishti. She is take charge kind of girl.. Kisi ne ni suni to abla naari ni banta, excuses ni deti.. She just went in and saved the guy..... Mai bahut ladkiyo or ladko ko b jaanti hu, jinko priority kuch or hoti.... 

Abir ke baba ke liye kya kahu.... Janaab itna udaas na hoiye... Ek baar humne mili ye nai to Abir se to mil hi liye hai aap.. Sab theek ho hi jayega..... 

Shankari Tai ne mara chuka ki ladka Heera to Mishti ko kyu ni pehna ate? ðŸ˜†

Kunal and meenu behave more married tbh... Weird way me ni keh ri hu..... Mere or Papa ke liye b same kaha jata hai.. Ek dusre ki baat ka seedha jawab ni dete.. ðŸ¤£ Meenu do sec ke liye khush hui bete ne bachaye,  fr apne ego ke aade aa gai... Kar le bharosa apna suputro pe... Ae namesake 

Unka ashirwad Mila Mishti ko... 

Kuhu valid points uthati hai ajkal.. Inki journey lambi hau bahut abhi.. Jab line pe aaye tb muje interest aayega...... 

I know Abir’s baba is sad, but bore kar diya aaj unhone mujhe..... itni philosophy jhaadi.. itni philosophy jhaadi ki kya kahun.. ðŸ˜†

meen123 thumbnail

I know Abir’s baba is sad, but bore kar diya aaj unhone mujhe..... itni philosophy jhaadi.. itni philosophy jhaadi ki kya kahun.. ðŸ˜†

haan yaar.... Itna depress... Abir hi theek hai 

tbh suicidal insaan itna ni bolta pehli meeting but maybe usko fresh ears ke saath koi sun raha tha so he went on.... Ghuma ghuma ke.. 

Dobara to milega hi inko.... 

meen123 thumbnail

Abhi woh uncle ke hi Dhyan mein rahen toh better hai.. Trust me itna khauf baitha hua hai mere man mein.... aisa lagta hain bas agar koi flower pot bhi Gir gaya aur Mishti uske paas khadi bhi hui, toh use dekhte hi bolenge “ Uss Mishti ki wajah we hua hai yeh.. jo khud ek toote hue ghar se aayi ho usse rishte bhi toote hai aur flower pots bhi... I am kind of glad that Kunal is not opening up his mouth and telling Meenu what happened in Mumbai.. at least my ears don’t have to hear the ugly taunts directed towards her.. Jasmeet did her work though... 

I know the feeling 

Mere parivaar ki ekta ke dialogue se b hati hai aunty

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks meen for the detailed update.

Looks like another good episode to watch.You must be very happy that finally the much awaited entry happened.😃aaj entry bhi bui aur itne sare scenes bhi milenege dekhno ko. AAj ka episode Baba ke naam.😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

here are few nice moments from the episode Meen ... you are free to add them to your post if you wish