Happy Happy Birthday to Guddi aka prerna4rishav!

Posted: 4 years ago

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday happy birthday

Happy birthday to you!!!

Today is my dearest friend Guddi aka prerna4rishav's birthday and I jumped at the chance to make this post for her🥳🥳🥳

She is not that active on the KZK2 forum, so many of you may not know her well. If I had to introduce her, I'd say she is craziest and most creative PRB fan that ever was...any dialouge, any song, any episode ref...you just have to mention a small clue and she can present you with complete & exhaustive details...she is what we call a PhD in PRB❤️

It used to be her siggys and video mixes which used to get us past those dark times of PRB separation! She is the sweetest girl I have ever known, intelligent, sensible, mature, loyal to a fault and yet as crazy as they come!

Guddi, you are one of the most special people in my life and I will forever be grateful to IF coz I met you here! From those days at The Ronitian Hub, to now being practically family we have come such a long way 🤗

Guudi darling, today, on your special day, I wish you a wonderful year ahead, filled with love, happiness, success and fun!

Happy Birthday once again girl , it's your day , have a blast !🤗

Let's get on with the celebrations !🥳🥳

Edited by Manasi_16 - 4 years ago

Unfortunately I am not a creative person like you...else I would have surely made some stuff for you But I can still dig up some super stuff made by you so that you have a wonderful beginning to your special day

Edited by Manasi_16 - 4 years ago

Many many happy returns of the day prerna4rishab aka Guddi. may you live long and all of your dreams come true this yaar. 

P.s- very bad at wishing people... Cant post pics or vids for you... Account probs... but  Dont forget to treat yourself on your bday.. ;) ;) 

Best wishes.

~KamiKaze Knight.   

Happy birthday Guddi 🤗 wishing you the best of everything ❤️

Many many happy returns of the day Guddi 

Happy birthday to the PRB encyclopedia! 🥳

Guddi di! I've always been a fan of your posts, edits, and VMs on PRB. 

After joining IF in 2010 I used to read posts by you all in the Ronitian Hub. Luckily I got to interact with a lot of you. 😃

^ For you. ❤️

Happy birthday dear🥳🥳

I always love your witty and funny posts😊

Happy birthday guddi... love you loads..  she is brilliant with prb songs and she is one of the most cheerful and positive person I have come across. Plus my partner in defending prerna 😂😂 and the fact that she loved rb. How much fun we use to have during those discussions 

happy birthday guddi,life has turned 360 degrees.you used to make siggies and give us gifts and today Shruthi made one for you and gave as a surprise.

have a wonderful day dear ,may you have a wonderful year ahead.Love you my cutie pie sister.