How Does Param Does Confession Scenes So Naturally

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG,for me the highlight was RD2 loves confession to Amrita,it was so sweet and genuine so much honesty and love in RD2 eyes for amrita...it seems like he was in love with her since childhood infact both guys were in love with her since childhood but than it got hidden due to dangerous scientific world and deepak's dream but ignite again after amrita came to shimodra...gosh the confession touched my heart and param enacting it so naturally with his romantic deep eyes,i was mesmerised...he is so natural and ease in romance genre...be it pain and love...he is so natural even the rain and rainbow sequence was beautiful,the way he looks at amrita...RD2 is intelligent...brave and smart but he is equally romantic

I could not even blink a eye when RD2 confessing his love to amrita❀

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Param has been terrific throughout the series be it friendship, drunken, serious or confession scene. It wouldn't be right not giving the due credit to co-stars for complimenting Param in such scenes. 

Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Param has been terrific throughout the series be it friendship, drunken, serious or confession scene. It wouldn't be right not giving the due credit to co-stars for complimenting Param in such scenes. 

the whole cast is stellar...πŸ‘πŸΌ

but this confession scenes gosh the innocence he brought into his eyes...expression and body language was excellent par excellent and riddhima complements him beautifully,her expressoion when RD2 confessing his heart out to her...terrificπŸ‘β€

Where can I see repeat telecast Sundays are too tough for me to catch episodes 

Originally posted by wewantrahi

Where can I see repeat telecast Sundays are too tough for me to catch episodes 

zee5 post all the videos of zee shows

Param ke eyes are magic darling 😍😍😍 I've said this like 100000000 times n will continue to say it - Param ke Eyes speaks 😍😍😍 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago

Param has exceptionally expressive eyes, expressing look like a great deal of activity going on behind the eyes.  Param just stands out for the level of expression be it in any kind of scene. ⭐️

Don't follow Indian stuffs anymore, but never misses shows featuring the man with incredible acting capability. πŸ‘πŸΌ