Divya Drishti

Confirmed:shachini wife drama will continue for next 2 weeks or more.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Bts pics have confirmed this .

Next week episodes have already been shot.shachini is wearing a wine red saree in it.bts I've posted in EDT. 

Now this new bts has come out..in which shachini is wearing a brand new blue saree and rakshit shachini scene is being shot in drikshit room.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2b5Vt7hcSb/?igshid=jt19r9o43y5i

Badhai ho sabko..ye torture jaldi khatm nahi hone wala๐Ÿคข.

This unhealthy obsession of creatives with shachini..ye iss show ko hi le doobegi. It's pretty much clear now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ye sachini aur Rakku ka overdose ho rha h ab. 

MudrasV thumbnail

You know what i feel now?

Rakshit should get a tight slap from Drishti. It is the need of the hour. Bahot chutta hai Rakshit.

If it is unbearble, i will too leave the show next week.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chipkaki was far better than Pi coz she wasn't shown to be involved with Ra's Pa!!! 

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Really telling u Rakshit n dri relation will never b same for me.kuch bhi ho jaye .Yes la was bearable but this silly rakku shona pi ka pati is getting on my nerves.

Throw all d Chappals n joote ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but still i will say it......advik 's presence can b seen more on social media than in DD,Its like he is compensating for his guest appearances either way kabhi ghar mein kabhi serial mein ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Sabita74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saanjh11

Really telling u Rakshit n dri relation will never b same for me.kuch bhi ho jaye .Yes la was bearable but this silly rakku shona pi ka pati is getting on my nerves.

Throw all d Chappals n joote ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but still i will say it......advik 's presence can b seen more on social media than in DD,Its like he is compensating for his guest appearances either way kabhi ghar mein kabhi serial mein ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Sabita74 thumbnail

Their relationship had spoiled when the Lizard  marriage happened. All the main lead romance and beautiful  scene were only given to lure the viewers. Honestly those beautiful moments have no value now, with the on going track and upcoming baby track. Even this time it will be the same the gifted writer (not God gifted) in the name of memory loss make the spend a romantic night with the Evil lady and then his memory will come back. After that main lead scenes to calm the viewers. One thing is good I also thanked ths writer for this track, which has made my dearest friend who was obsessed with the main leads finally quit the show, a mammoth task for me and her husband asking her not to watch disgusting stuff, but Mukta the writer of the show and producer of the show was modest, did not accept my being gratefulness and deleted my post. I wonder male  lead can romance this lady they look dirty. It's just not enough to say we should quit the show, but really do it,if the fans can get the show an extension why not take a stand for the filthy things show, it is the viewers who make or break the show and also the actors. Sorry if I have hurt anyone feelings. 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Chipkaki was far better than Pi coz she wasn't shown to be involved with Ra's Pa!!! 

Ente indu๐Ÿ˜ญ

Enthokke kaanendi varumo entho?

Ee mukta enganum rakku oru durbala nimishathil piyude koode abadham patti ennu kaanichal๐Ÿคข..ayyo!

Athode nirthum njan divyadrishti kaanal!

Drishti kshamichalum enikku athra valiya manassonumilla athokkay kshamikkan.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Ente indu๐Ÿ˜ญ

Enthokke kaanendi varumo entho?

Ee mukta enganum rakku oru durbala nimishathil piyude koode abadham patti ennu kaanichal๐Ÿคข..ayyo!

Athode nirthum njan divyadrishti kaanal!

Drishti kshamichalum enikku athra valiya manassonumilla athokkay kshamikkan.

Mukku_te serial ithinu munpu kandittilla. Njan mikkavarum 'falling in love' stage kazhinju show bore aayi thudangumbol upekshikkum. 

Pakshe, ippol twist enna peril leads_ne pirikkunnathu oru trend aayittundu. Pandokke misunderstanding kaaranam avar akannu pokunnathe undaayirunnullu. Ippol aanengil vere kalyanavum kazhikkum!!! 

Mukku enthokke aano plan cheythirikkunnathu. Palliye kondu vannu thanne Drikshit relation borakki. Onnum sambavikkathathu pole kure romance_um kaanichu. Ippozhum insta_il athanu excuse, Pikshit karanam Drikshit romance undakumathre!!! 

Enikku mattonnum thonniyittundu, nayaka nadan_nu pranaya rangangal cheyyan alpam budhimuttu pole. Scene_il intimacy koodendi varumbol Nadiyude bavangal atharam rangangalil correct aakumbol, nadan athra pora.Enthanengilum durbhala nimishangal undaakathe irikkum ennu  pratheekshikkunnu. 

I wonder why the bhakshak promo came on thursday but nothing to hint  like that happened until precap. Have they scrapped the idea? I am reminded of the divyachini track where we hoped that we would get Divya trying to fight Pi within her but got completely conytrolled by Pi.