Bepanah Pyaarr

Meri biwi said by ragbhir

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love when ragbhir say to all the family members MERI BIWI is shows so much of attachment n concerned for pragati n his full right on pragati.though he is feeling shy to accept he is in love with pragati but he unknowingly accept his feeling for pragati by saying this words.have seen 3 scenes of this MERI BEWI dialogue but its admirable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I agree and he also say to the doc that he did not forget promises taken with his wife...the promises he has given her in their marriage...it was heart-touching❀

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raghbir ne only i love u nhi kaha bt baki sab keh diya in hospital scenes uff he love her soo much itna pagalpan bilkul real scene tha hope he accept his feelings soon in hos scene he said tm mujhe chor k nhi ja sakti 😘😘 and notice jb pragati theek hui he also kiss on hr hand ? πŸ˜‰πŸ™†πŸ™ˆ

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree he only didn't say i love you rest all he has expressed his feelings beautifully. Hope of saying i love u come soon.but i still want some romance scenes between them before i love u scene.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Check today's segment omg upcoming romance πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ but again with irritating doubt track 😈 what we cn do ekta ka show he wo to completly khush honay nhi deti lol