Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Tried and tested !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings14.9.19 Tried and tested ..

The tried and tested techniques Kainat puts into practice as and when the need arises is first to deflect people from the task that can potentially cause her harm! Kainat also keeps in mind how best she can make use of sensitive scenarios? which involve her person. She know's upon doctor’s advice due to her minor burn, the family will be dancing to her every  beck and call! 

Spinning manipulative tales is yet another of Kainat’s speciality. Once again the risk of yet another family member creating an impediment between her and Zaroon looms up. Kainat, I feel given the sensitively of the situation, uses the nightmare as a gentle yet firm warning of what the action, any split between her and Zaroon can cause, let alone a divorce! Rather craftily Kainat, yet again uses Zaroon’s minor burns in saving her, as glaring evidence of how much Zaroon cares for her, which she reminds her father, he cannot put aside.

Another tried and tested strategy of Kainat is her hypersensitivity, towards situations. Her  fine tuning into who are her probable foes! Hersugar coated hug for Zaroon and then for Nadeem is all, to be seen as the helpless girl who wants their mercy! Nadeem isnow on her radar! She watches him! Thus, once more she tries and tests the technique of cajoling Nadeem that surely he cannot ignore the wishes of his daughter. As his daughter, has full faith in her husband Zaroon’s sense ofresponsibility and commitment towards her! Kainat in de-facto believes in thereliability, and durability of Zaroon’s love which she hasn’t even experienced! All  just to keep him joined to her hip!So really she even deceives herself alongside others! All for Zaroon!

Yet another tried and tested method of ensuring her individual needs are met is her  foul proof technique of putting her own neck on the line! backed with a most credible show of emotions, A sure winner! Her act with a knife, turns Zaroon, Rubina and Zaroon  into a panicking frenzy! This frenzy reverses Nadeem‘s decision to order divorce between Kainat and Zaroon. Although Nadeem should have listened to the wishes to his daughter.. rather than imposing his insane impromptu decision .But Nadeem’ s action makes Kainat react in such away that without much thought, he  blurtsout aloud, surely this person is not his daughter! she has become someone else… 

I actually felt  for that something actually makes Nadeem coverup  for what he says, and thus he blames Zaroon’s influence upon her, that drives Saltanat to threaten to take her own life! Does Nadeem merely reiterate his antipathy for Zaroon? or does Nadeem deflect Kainat’s attention from the fact that he too is unsure deep down, as towho Saltanat really may be? Especially since Kainat is on the loose somewhere?  Still family means to forgive and hug ! But areissues easily forgotten? Not by Kainat. There is nothing divine about her. She neither forgives nor forgets! Especially whenit comes to Saltanat! risen from the dead! to wreak  havoc in her life. Asfor  Nadeem, she has her scanner on him!but then Nadeem too has his eyes on her.

Kainat nearly slips out to expedite  her search for Saltanat, but Nadeem turns up ,discards her lies about walking in the lawn for fresh air! and coerces her to stroll on the terrace instead! Nadeem she can see is becoming a stumbling blockfor her!

Regards Sharma affairs, Jugal istreated like a family skivvy doing odd jobs for his wife  just to scourge off her! Jugal’s libido, Ifeel is used by the cv’s to create some distasteful innuendos!

Visitors are expected at Sharma housefor some matching making for a good catch Madhav! Unaware  Madhav ensures young Krish gets on with his home work.Docile, dinner lady! Kashishturns up with the food, which Madhav infull sulk declines to eat. Basically this overgrown school boy! asks for situations where both Saltanat and her cheeky partner in crime can pull Madhav’s stiff attitude to bits! The hot chilli  sure gets smoke out of his ears! But pride makes him act pompous and suffer the burn of a green chiili in his mouth!

He never fails to  stab Saltanat with visual daggers! For allthe blunders he himself makes! The bonding between the three is amusing and atreat to watch! Made me laugh and shake my head at  Madhav’s body language! A few times. A welcome respite after Kainat’s deeds.

Talking about divorces.. another revelation we get is that Madhav is really a divorcee! The  potential girl for him,  Kashak is chivvied by her mother to accept the alliance , as  Madhav despite being a  divorcee and single parent ,is a man rolling in money! Why Madhav went through a divorce? is still not known.

Madhav maybe unaware of what was going on, but animated Krish knows and he tries to sabotage the boy meets girl act. Wipes his curry soiled hands  on Kashak’s chunni.The girl gives Krish amouthful at his bad behaviour! Madhav watches but keeps his mouth shut! It’s Saltanat who deals with Kashak’s fury! Appeals for her patience as kids will be kids! and how adults reprimand them for their mistakes can leave lasting psychological effects on them, if care is not shown. This was Saltanat upholding her principles! 

I personally agree with her. Kashak condemned, humiliated Krish a child’s action, publicly ,thus  violating a child’s human rights. The right to respect. Kashak should have taken the child aside ,to have a word with him. Talk  through with him, about what he did? that he shouldn’t have done!  Saltanat with her tact, gets Krish to tender a public apology to Kashak! Madhav  watches in silence at Kashish’s bonding with his son!  wiping food off Krish mouth with her sari pallu.

Whereas, Kashak ruins her chances atbeing Krish’s potential mother. Krish is over the moon! the woman showed hertrue colours! and stands rejected. But then it’s Saltanat who suffers thebacklash by the cruel tongues maligning her role in the house. Indu pours salton Saltanat’s wounds by reiterating she is merely Krish’s governess and not awoman who should be seen as the father and son’s obvious choice as it appears!

The scene between Madhav and Saltanat is sincere, despite the  fact that bothare not who they are claiming to be. Yet there is a degree of candour betweenthem. Madhav genuinely wants to assist her, and she sees him as the person whocan take her back to her past. That he can give her back, her true identitywhich has gone amiss.

They also appear to be a husband and wife, where the wife cries away from all! and the husband turns up to comfortand console her. It’s touching when his presence, provokes an outburst fromher! she lets him have it! His family’s day to atrocities suffocate her to death! if this continues, soon he’ll not have her to revive hermemory! She is livid that things happen before him! and he stands therewatching like a mute oaf!    

But its Saltanat’s sobs that turns Madhav softin the heart. She begs him for emotional peace which is greatly disturbed by his family, his acquaintances andhis neighbours taunts and hurtful comments! Madhav is forced to hear her out! That he best, take her more to those placeslike  the dargah, the restaurant whichwill give her a sense of peace and healing. Where she feels a sense ofbelonging!Madhav, wears a faint scowl on his face.. he wrestles within himselfabout the very person who can bring her the potential peace she pleads and sobs for.. Zaroon! 

Madhav has to rise up from what his heart bids him to go against. Within her mind  they cannot be two people with some soul connection. Also  within his  mind too, Madhav knows he just pulled up the story of both being in love.. but one likes to believe they may be linked? It looks and sounds like it. 15.9.19 hamlet53

Kainat and her underworld connections! Saltanat’s photo is given to some seedy guy.  Kainat seeks a full report on this person. The  photo , ends up near Zaroon’s  feet the shock on his face.. sets, for Saltanat to see. What  lies will she tell Zaroon? that she is also helping him to find Kainat??

Precap:  Kashish’s words get to him! Madhav feels hedoes care about her, and fulfil her wish he must! He’s had enough of hersnivelling! He tells her he will take her to some place! Where she might getthe peace she is looking for!

Thanks esha for your comment , lets see, whether Zaroon and Saltanat meet?  have a great Sunday! Love hammie   

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

What to say abt this episode ???

I dont want to waste my time today with Kainaat evilness and Shah family's dumbness. I really have enough for the moment of the Shah family. Is it really tht difficult for parents to recognize their child and their childs behaviour pattern , or is it something else ???? I really dont know. People always told me : no matter what happens, a mother knows her child inside out.....phewwww not this one it seems.

The only scene I really enjoyed was the little Sharma family like scene btwn sulky **s Madhav , naughty Krish and hot chilly Saltanat. Good heaven !!!! Madhav can be a real jerk at times.....Sometimes it makes me wonder : How is Krish like this ??? Always a happy child ???? Does he have this trait from his mom ??? Coz most definitely NOT from his father or his fathers family members. His father is brooding and sulking 24/7 with only revenge on his mind. And Krish has really formed a special bond with Kashish/ Saltanat which seems almost unbreakable. Makes me think what this bond will result in later on in the story. There must be a reason why they are showing such a strong bonding btwn these 2, also it looks very cute and gives some relief from the overdrama happening all the time.

Even Madhav is aware of the bond btwn his son and his enemy, but even he seems helpless, coz he just cant keep Krish away from Saltanat / Kashish anymore. Even de warning from his sister couldnt be of any use anymore. I love how little Krish pulls his fathers leg; I couldnt stop myself when he said mirchi mirchi aisi lagi 🤣🤣 and Saltanat acting all innocent rubbing more salt on his wounded pride. But I noticed tht Madhav keeps giving in his sons tantrums these days especially when Saltanat / Kashish is included and he becomes a little relaxed even though he will never admit it. 

The other scene I enjoyed was when Krish was standing infront of Ganpatti murti....it was as if he was talking to Ganpatti and He was answering Krish back. Instead of running to his dad, he ran straight in Saltanats arms. And she was absolutely right wht she said to Kashak....a child should be handled with care, only then will they understand. So I think for the moment the potential alliance is off....no one could be more happy than Krish.

But......then again the Sharma circus had to ruin things by opening their big mouths. What I dont understand is why Madhav stands like a silent statue all the bloody time when his mom and sister open their mouth and utter BS. He can only seem to shout at Kashish and man I am happy she gave him an earfull. Is this the way you protect the woman you supposedly love ??? Again Madhavs tongue has been eaten by a cat.....he stands there silently. No one told him to come up with a crap story abt both of them being in love and were abt to get married.....I think Kashish doesnt believe any of it, especially not after the incident tht happened a few moments before, no wonder she pleads to him to bring her to the places where she can feel at home, where she feels her loved ones.

The next question is : where is Madhav going to bring her where she can find comfort ??? 1) will he bring her to Zaroon ??? 2) will he bring her to Shah Manzil ???? 3) will he bring her to the Dargah again ???? Where can he possibly bring her when he doesnt want anyone from her family or Zaroon to see her until his revenge is over.......lets see 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Esha,

Helllo esha, as usual great to see your comment

What to say abt this episode ???

erhh, I wrote quite a bit.. perhaps more than required...  you are most gracious to put up with it!

I dont want to waste my time today with Kainaat evilness and Shah family's dumbness. I really have enough for the moment of the Shah family. Is it really tht difficult for parents to recognize their child and their childs behaviour pattern , or is it something else ???? I really dont know. People always told me : no matter what happens, a mother knows her child inside out.....phewwww not this one it seems.

normally carers can make out if thier child is behaving out of turn. and yes its popular belief too that a mothers intuitive  skills can tell. However the irony is kainat is out of fool this set of parents! all the more because they are her arch foe's parents.. again not real but foster.. Esha what came to my mind that Nadeem was very close to saltanat.. he shared his aniexities  with her.. recall she was the one who empowered Nadeem to volunteer before mainjaan that he would like the responsibility.. now this saltanat is so blinded in this Zaroon's love, that she is ready to end her life.. Again the scene was chopped off from the UK telecast! 

The only scene I really enjoyed was the little Sharma family like scene btwn sulky **s Madhav , naughty Krish and hot chilly Saltanat. Good heaven !!!! Madhav can be a real jerk at times.....Sometimes it makes me wonder : How is Krish like this ??? Always a happy child ???? Does he have this trait from his mom ??? 

yes Madhav lacks a sense of humour.. he is portrayed as distant,reserved and unapproachable..  influenced by an untimely loss. Therein lies the equation.. he is hooked on  a past incident.. there might be another one,related to his relationship with his ex-wife? who knows..Then there is saltanat  who is desperate to recall her past.. which we know is no less painful than Madhav's past..As for whether Krish possibly takes after his mother? another area viewers are blank about.. what was Madhav's wife like?was it an arranged marriage or love marriage??

Coz most definitely NOT from his father or his fathers family members. His father is brooding and sulking 24/7 with only revenge on his mind. And Krish has really formed a special bond with Kashish/ Saltanat which seems almost unbreakable. Makes me think what this bond will result in later on in the story. There must be a reason why they are showing such a strong bonding btwn these 2, also it looks very cute and gives some relief from the overdrama happening all the time.

yes  the three like I said before make a cosy trio..  madhav has reason to  keep an eye on Krish, being the father. However along comes Kashish who clearly has a way with children,especially ones in an impressionable age like Krish.. its simple the boy relates to this stranger.. the rest of the family perhaps just disciples him, or molly coddles him, but Dost didi actually speaks and listens to this lively growing up boy..

Even Madhav is aware of the bond btwn his son and his enemy, but even he seems helpless, coz he just cant keep Krish away from Saltanat / Kashish anymore. Even de warning from his sister couldnt be of any use anymore. I love how little Krish pulls his fathers leg; I couldnt stop myself when he said mirchi mirchi aisi lagi smiley37smiley37 and Saltanat acting all innocent rubbing more salt on his wounded pride. But I noticed tht Madhav keeps giving in his sons tantrums these days especially when Saltanat / Kashish is included and he becomes a little relaxed even though he will never admit it. 

Krish 's whole scene, was there to orchestrate commotion in the guests and consequently lead to the scene between Madhav  and saltanat.. which personally I quite liked due to its underlying complexities.. between them... of something unspoken despite saltu pulling him to pieces!

The other scene I enjoyed was when Krish was standing infront of Ganpatti murti....it was as if he was talking to Ganpatti and He was answering Krish back. Instead of running to his dad, he ran straight in Saltanats arms. And she was absolutely right wht she said to Kashak....a child should be handled with care, only then will they understand. So I think for the moment the potential alliance is off....no one could be more happy than Krish.

i was thinking .. was kainat  told off more than  required..? that her mind ends up warped? that she wants to smash boundaries to get her own way?

But......then again the Sharma circus had to ruin things by opening their big mouths. What I dont understand is why Madhav stands like a silent statue all the bloody time when his mom and sister open their mouth and utter BS. He can only seem to shout at Kashish and man I am happy she gave him an earfull. Is this the way you protect the woman you supposedly love ??? Again Madhavs tongue has been eaten by a cat.....he stands there silently. No one told him to come up with a crap story abt both of them being in love and were abt to get married.....I think Kashish doesnt believe any of it, especially not after the incident tht happened a few moments before, no wonder she pleads to him to bring her to the places where she can feel at home, where she feels her loved ones.

like I said,  the scenes all were sequenced well  and fell into place with the key scene between Madhav and Saltanat... where he has to listen   to her needs! it felt like a patient /doctor scene...  it appealed to me showed the patient breakdown before its doctor!!  now  its up to the doctor if he gives his patient she suggest.. there is high risk involved.. in the treatment called   zaroon… that he feels she needs

The next question is : where is Madhav going to bring her where she can find comfort ??? 1) will he bring her to Zaroon ??? 2) will he bring her to Shah Manzil ???? 3) will he bring her to the Dargah again ???? Where can he possibly bring her when he doesnt want anyone from her family or Zaroon to see her until his revenge is over.......lets see

you sure have given some food for thought  to the cv's to consider..   may be the grave yard??? kainat had scenes with zaroon after saltanat... remember putting flowers on grave..  the hosptal? the terrace where she pushed saltanat  from?? mind you esha, it all depends on how much  Madhav knows.... about the past events.. like you  said... lets wait and see

thanks esha, for your precious time,, you made to share your valuable  views.. love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie:

You know I saw some clips of Helly playing with kids. All wore the same uniform as what Krish is wearing.....tht was the 1st thing tht caught my eye. Later on I saw some BTS clips of Saltanat and Kainaat sitting next to each other on tht same bench.....now I dont know if its an upcoming school scene or if tht was a hospital. But why would Kainaat visit the school if she has nothing to look out for there......

I only hope Kainaat does not go after Krish, coz if something happens to Krish, Madhav is going to shred Kashish to pieces. Remember Sneha's warning : " this time she will give you such dhoka, tht u won't be able to overcome it ". At first I hd thought it had something to do with love, but seeing this BTS clips make my mind divert another direction. 

I just hope nothing happens to Krish....he brings life to the show. Its such a relief watching Krish.....and this little boy is so talented. His scenes are so natural with anyone.

Lets see where this goes, but I really hope the killings in this show STOP for once and for all. There have been enough murders in this show....I think more thn I can remember in any family drama. Kainaat cannot keep winning all the time.....it starts to bore the viewers to no end now. And the TRPs remained the same for 3 weeks straight; its time for some action in the right direction. How long will they keep going in circles ??? And they have to keep paying the salaries and expenses of all the stars who are big stars.

They should make up their minds abt : Madhav- Kashish: are they planning to pair them up ????? 2) Zaroon- Kainaat ??? Are they planning to pair them up ???? OR are they planning to let Zaroon - Kashish/ Saltanat meet ???? And there is still Madhavs revenge pending after all those big promises he made to Sakshi....so what will it be ??

BUT PLS NO OTHER MURDER !!! Cannot digest it anymore

Hamlet53 thumbnail

@ Esha...

interesting news... incidentally what is BTS?..  elucidate please?   going for the child , doesn't surprise me  Kainat perhaps has found out that the boy is Madhav's weakness... so  gets the dr. by the jugular !

does Kainat know about Saltanat's memory lapse???

regards  successive multiple killings, you are right perhaps is putting many viewers totally.. audiences I  gather.  want romance, love.. and have  hearts set on specific pairs..  yes personally  I go for romantic comedies.. this one seems to be more of a romantic thriller.. lets speculate  about what ever next? in the show..  catch you tomorrow.. Monday blues... 

love hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@ Hammie : BTS is Behind The Scenes clippings.....I love those. Really gives an insight of wht is happening