KK tweets about upcoming track, pg. 1, pg. 11

Posted: 4 years ago

So according to writers Hanuman declared himself as Mini’s father to impress Babita? And we thought he had established his bond with Mini independently from Babita. So writers are saying whatever Kammo said is true? 

This is going over my head 🙄

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

So according to writers Hanuman declared himself as Mini’s father to impress Babita? And we thought he had established his bond with Mini independently from Babita. So writers are saying whatever Kammo said is true? 

This is going over my head 🙄

Oh gosh, I hope not! I truly believe this isn't the case but I don't know what to make of it. Maybe that portion was to highlight what society was thinking? There's no way HS is going to be a perfect dad. He's never been one before and there's still SO much that he needs to learn in that regard. He's bound to make mistakes and Minnie may not see him as that perfect, or nearly perfect man that she once considered him to be.

Inn KK walo ko aise tweets dene ki kya zaroorat thi.  Pehle hi shaadi ko lekar itni tension thi aur ab yeh naya siyappa kara kardiya. 😵

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Oh gosh, I hope not! I truly believe this isn't the case but I don't know what to make of it. Maybe that portion was to highlight what society was thinking? There's no way HS is going to be a perfect dad. He's never been one before and there's still SO much that he needs to learn in that regard. He's bound to make mistakes and Minnie may not see him as that perfect, or nearly perfect man that she once considered him to be.

Inn KK walo ko aise tweets dene ki kya zaroorat thi.  Pehle hi shaadi ko lekar itni tension thi aur ab yeh naya siyappa kara kardiya. 😵

I don't think they are talking from a society's point of view the way they have worded their tweets. I don't know I can't understand what they are trying to say. 

In all their tweets, they do not talk about Hanuman and Babita's relationship at all. So, they wont be showing anything on that front? Are Hanita just supposed to transition on to direct husband-wife mode 🤔? What about their growth in the relationship, and them tackling various aspects of their marital life, intimacy being a big one? What about HS's past demons about his mother? In all their tweets, its all about Mini and everything Hanita do is surrounded around Mini . 

Also, they say "Babita is elated to have found a husband again". When did she have a "husband" in a real sense in her last marriage? She was pretty much nibhaoing that "marriage" on her own, without a husband. 

Has Kammo hacked her account or what 

Sorry but her tweets are so anti Hanuman and she doesn't seem to be a Hanita fan at all 😒

Hanuman didn't declare himself her father to impress Babita what rubbish is that 😡
One of the reasons might be to give Babita a sense of security that he's serious about this and that Mini will always be first for him, but he truly meant it when he said that!

You can't even question her cuz she's just gonna block you 😵

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Has Kammo hacked her account or what 

Sorry but her tweets are so anti Hanuman and she doesn't seem to be a Hanita fan at all 😒

Hanuman didn't declare himself her father to impress Babita what rubbish is that 😡
One of the reasons might be to give Babita a sense of security that he's serious about this and that Mini will always be first for him, but he truly meant it when he said that!

Her tweets are so contradicting 🤪

You can't even question her cuz she's just gonna block you 😵

@Bold: I feel the same. She's very anti-Hanita. Does she not wanna develop their relationship, which is one of the major part of the show? It seems from writer's point of view, she's very pro-Minnie, and everything else is secondary. What was the point of developing all that HS-Mini bond independent from Babita, just to tell us that he declared himself as a father to impress the mother . Many times we felt that in focusing on HS-Mini bond, they faltered to develop Hanita's bond, but then I was like thats fine they needed to secure HS-Mini's bond first before Hanita's, but yahan toh writers ne palti mardi 

Originally posted by LoveInAutumn26

I don't think they are talking from a society's point of view the way they have worded their tweets. I don't know I can't understand what they are trying to say. 

In all their tweets, they do not talk about Hanuman and Babita's relationship at all. So, they wont be showing anything on that front? Are Hanita just supposed to transition on to direct husband-wife mode 🤔? What about their growth in the relationship, and them tackling various aspects of their marital life, intimacy being a big one? What about HS's past demons about his mother? In all their tweets, its all about Mini and everything Hanita do is surrounded around Mini . 

Also, they say "Babita is elated to have found a husband again". When did she have a "husband" in a real sense in her last marriage? She was pretty much nibhaoing that "marriage" on her own, without a husband.

Aaarrgghhh!!

I hate having to repeat myself but I'll say it again. I completely understand the importance Minnie has in Hanita's life, but Hanita must be given importance too! There are SO many more aspects to Babita than her just being a mother. She was married before but she never got to be a wife. This time around she's going to be one properly but there are still so many issues that need to be addressed before she gets there. Whilst learning how to do this, she may not give Minnie as much attention as before but that's an area where HS can step up and take over. Babes doesn't need to handle every single problem in Minnie's life. It's always a joint effort between parents.

There's so much I want to point out but my mind is all over the place right now. I can't believe they'll try to reduce HS' love for Minnie like that or diminish the love that Hanita were feeling for each other.

Is Rajita Sharma making these tweets?

"There are bound to be major blunders. Who will falter first? Babes or Hanuman?"

^^ WHAATT???

They will never make any kind of blunders when it comes to Minnie. At this point she's literally on her mind 24/7. Aisi kaunsi galti kar bethenge yeh dono? 

Originally posted by asmaanixx

Is Rajita Sharma making these tweets?

Yes, its Rajita Sharma tweeting.