Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Seventh heaven or living hell?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 12.9.19 Seventh heaven or living hell?

The saga of the twins continues. They conceived, and stayed together in  one womb, but  despite the similarities both were  born with  differing separate destines, quite beyond their powers.  Both Kainat and Saltanat are two different individuals. Now  their identical faces that riddled many of their own elders, seems  to have altered thus distancing  the twins further more. This episode makes a mockery of their fates. Regardless, whether either of them actually deserved the current out come of how life treats them individually..

But nevertheless, we empathize with the wronged Saltanat and condemn the trickery of deceptive, highly manipulative, criminal Kainat. In fact we are overwhelmed to see how Kainat prospers in her wickedness.Currently we see Kainat wallow in her victory lying next to her won trophy Zaroon! literally in seventh heaven every time she senses Zaroon touch her!

So thus begins  the contrast between the fates of the twins.  In Shah Manzil on  the bridal bed its heaven beyond imagination  for  Kainat.

At Sharma house, Saltanat burns in an eternal inferno of hell! plagued by blurry images of her past. While Kainat delights in the fulfilment of her Zaroon fixation .As Zaroon holds Kainat’s hand , Saltanat’s whole body  suffers burns, caused by  all consuming tongues  of fire. They turn her into a heap of ashes! Yet the mockery is,  she still lives on .Kainat  revels  under Zaroon’s  touch.

Madhav’s hell of a wait! turns into heavenly hope! when he spots  the highly agitated Kashish!  How he goads Saltanat  to concentrate and let her memories flow.Zaroon’s name escapes from Saltanat’s lips. Many  fires of hell  begin to burn  Madhav!  Why in all creation , did she come out with the name of Zaroon??

The sound of his name from distant realms! Makes Zaroon back off from Kainat! some undefined  force intercepts.  Kainat is checked in her highpoint  as Zaroon abruptly tells her to rest! and leaves the room. Kainat changes into a possessed banshee! she ransacks the room! totally how she feels dashed into a million pieces when Zaroon  suddenly stops , in giving her a wife’s due!

At Sharma  house, an enraged  Saltanat questions  Madhav why even in her amnesia!  she can only think of one name she feels connected too ? surely  he can tell her why the name came to her mind? So Saltanat  sees him as  the one, who can help her clear her blankness! Madhav shirks, denies any knowledge.. Madhav lies,that he was aware that Kainat was meant to marry Zaroon!  Strangely  he feels safer in condemning  Kainat, that a vile person like her is incapable of loving anyone  with such intensity! Madhav I feel is  giving excuses to himself and making allowances for himself to consider emotional attachments towards her.

Madhav’s hell, as I see it, is to purge himself of what he may be beginning to feel for Kainat! It comes as no surprise, therefore that he should withdraw himself into a hellhole! A dark room , confronted with a box full of his personal memories  with Sakshi  di.  He burns in his never ending hell of  being the recipient of her maternal love, but one wretch of a brother! who failed to protect  his sisters life! till death! from the onslaughts of this wretched Kainat! In some way  this exercise for  Madhav is brought on by himself! To keep at bay what he is beginning to feel about Kainat? He fells  it necessary to  serve himself severe reminders! that his task at hand  is to do with Kainat that, which she deserves for murdering his sister Sakshi!

Zaroon too burns in some hell he cannot really put his finger on! But respite comes his way when his practical ideas are lauded by the dargah council members. The subject of  the dargah is flagged up at last! as an integral part of the story line! Nadeem seems to be overseeing the affairs, but Zaroon too appears to be positively involved. Kainat now looks out for opportunities whereby she can empower Zaroon by strategically putting in a good word for Zaroon  by advocating his case  before Nadeem in whose grace Zaroon seems to have fallen from! In  a daughterly fashion she appeals to her  father ,calling for a truce between him and Zaroon. Result  is Nadeem lauds Zaroon’s much needed intervention in the running of the dargah!

Seeing both her husband and father hug is Kainat’s strategic move to buy Zaroon’s, attention for herself! She dons the role of the supportive wife  who stands by her husband in both thick and thin! Zaroon’s silent  predicament is,  he will have to remain indebted to her! do as she asks and wills of him? But can he go against a strange inertia he feels for Saltanat, his Sufiyana love? What silent hell is he burning in? one that keeps him under constant pressure. Zaroon, to me,  suffers from guilt , that here she supports him and last night he denied her the rights of a wife! what hell!! keeps him from fulfilling his duties as a husband? But really, the scene between Zaroon, Nadeem, Rubina and Saltanat is a feeble excuse at playing  happy families! There is guile about.. that cannot be seen by the naked eye! 

At Sharma house,Saltanat seems to have recovered from her earlier traumatic experience. She is clear about who she has great affection for in Sharma’s household. Love begets  love, she can feel Krish’s love and confesses to him, when he is not about ,she  sees herself very much on her own..

Zaroon has to make efforts to  give Kainat heaven! Make up for turning down her advances! He plans to give her a couple of surprises.

Venerations continue in Sharma’s household.. by now Indu and Sneha  have worked out that if they want  Madhav to conform to family image keeping, especially when others are present, use Sakshi’s name. Remind him  how Sakshi liked things done and Madhav is sure to submit to family orders!

Once again Madhav  does the veneration,  adhering to his dead sisters wishes, but his silent prayer, in a roundabout way is about showing him ways of bringing back Kainat’s lost memory! so he can  complete his task of bringing justice to his sister’s untimely death!

Madhav is asked to drop a frequent visitor home. Krish thinks of a plan to facilitate interaction between his father and dost didi. Wants to go for a ride  to drop the guest. Indu declines the idea.  But Madhav gives in  to his son's stubborn will. Indu loses at keeping away  Kainat from both  Madhav and Krish !

Madhav/Saltanat interaction  and Kainat/ Zaroon interaction is an interesting watch. Zaroon  dates his wife brings her to her favourite  eatery, but she fails to make the connections. Laughs flippantly ,flirts that her giddiness has made her forgetful! Silly her! favourite restaurant, her favourite symphony , her favourite dish ! Kainat is lost about all! The alarming  thing is Zaroon  remember's all! but she  fails. Kainat is lucky, Zaroon, even serves her reminders! But  then crafty Kainat knows how to pick up clues and lies through her teeth. Should alarm bells start to ring before Zaroon?? That not only is Saltanat’s face different! but it sounds like deep down inside too, she has undergone some unexplained reformation? I suspect, day to day personalized experiences shared only between Zaroon and Saltanat will make Kainat fall flat on her face! But to catch her out will be one hell! of job for Zaroon to undertake!

One the other hand Saltanat is in the car with  Krish , the  guest to be dropped home  yet..  some strange contact is underway between her face and Madhav’s watchful eye checking her out of his rear mirror. The amicable guests comments, insinuating  soon Madhav will be getting married! Makes Madhav spontaneously glance  at a dazed  faced  Saltanat. She seems away with the fairies! Suddenly Yes! she remembers! This place! Seems like she’s been here before!

Does Madhav really want her memory revived?What with this name Zaroon  coming out of her mouth?  Zaroon’s name is a hell he could do without!

Overall..  Kainat is  the only one in enjoying her bespoke paradise!The rest of them each burn in their own personalized hell! 13.9.19 hamlet53

Precap:  Madhav takes Kainat to this restaurant she identified, in the hope of restoring her memory. But what the hell! who should be there? Zaroon with some woman, who  Madhav is unfamiliar with..

Thanks Esha, Irshita, Rameeraa for your interesting comments.. keep  moving the musings.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

Hi Hammie.....how do you even put all the pieces of the episodes together ???? Its like I watched the entire episode through ur musings.

Coming to the episode: well what can I say ??? Madhav being frustrated and angry all the time starts to frustrate me as well....seriously.

Saltanat uttering the name of Zaroon has come as a big shock to Madhav. And looks like he has studied the history of the Shah family very well. No wonder he knew tht Kainat was supposed to get married to Zaroon or was it just coincidence ???  He seems very surprised and shocked why Saltanat came up with tht name, becoz she doesnt fall in the category of those who can love so deeply and intense. Well Madhav Sharma u will be in for a rude awakening once the truth hits you !!! To me it seemed that after calling Zaroons name, Madhav was disturbed, disappointed tht he told Saltanat to take rest otherwise her health will suffer. Since when is Madhav Sharma concerned about "Kainats" health when it comes to reviving her memory.

And there he goes off....in his dark room to think abt his sister and remind himself of the task at hand.

About real Kainat and Zaroon.....well what to say. Again Kainat failed in her mission to make Zaroon hers, by some intervention. Man.....did I get scared for a moment when Kainat changes into a raging witch.....I almost expected her to grow large teeth and a tail 🤣🤣

But she is at her game again the next morning. The only scenes worth watching in the Sharma circus were: 1) the endearing interaction btwn Krish and Saltu and 2) when Madhav started praying for Kainats memory to return, the flower tht fell.....was tht foretelling of what is coming ??? Will Saltanat get back her memory this fast OR will Madhav stumble upon the truth ??? 

And Jugal the sleeze is again back to his antics even during Aarti 

Then we have the contrast : both sisters are out, both situations different. 1) one is trying to do everything in her power to snatch her sisters husband. 2) On the other hand , the wronged sister is being observed by her "predator ". What caught my attention was when Madhav eyes spontanously looked into Saltanats when the guest started talking abt marriage. And Kainat is obsessed abt Zaroon, she wants to take her sisters place, but knows zilch abt anything. And maybe this might caught Zaroons attention. But winning from Kainat is not an easy job, one has to be wicked just like her to overthrow her 

The pre-cap was quite interesting. I wonder who is going to see who or will Madhav take Saltu away from there seeing Zaroon ??? If only Madhav knew tht the Kainat he is looking for is sitting with Zaroon. If he really wants Saltanats memory to be back, maybe she should meet Zaroon; she already called out his name

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kashish and Krish scene was cute but sad. Kashish is so lost among this hostile family and a weird "fiance".

The car scene was good with auntie chattering off, completely oblivious to the tension between the two, which even Krish can't fully diffuse.

I have never been so willing to swap the male lead like I am in this show. But I noticed a couple of things that have made this transition easy - first VJ and Helly are actors on pars and can carry even the dumbest scene with elan. 

Second and more important - Zaroon's character has been made more boring, dumbed-down?? His dressing is too casual/repetitive - not eye-pleasing. Not sure exactly what is wrong but I was watching an older episode when he was pursuing Sultanat. That Zaroon felt alive as compared to this one. Granted this Zaroon is "burning on the inside", he is mourning, but still I feel that CVs have made subtle changes that have taken the spark out. what do you think?

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

The promise that Kashish took from Krish to never leave her alone....was it just a random promise becoz she is feeling lonely in this mad circus called Sharma house ??? Or is there more to it ?? 

Also this memory loss dragfest is slowly becoming very boring with Madhav acting like a shouting madman all the time. 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Irshita

Kashish and Krish scene was cute but sad. Kashish is so lost among this hostile family and a weird "fiance".

The car scene was good with auntie chattering off, completely oblivious to the tension between the two, which even Krish can't fully diffuse.

I have never been so willing to swap the male lead like I am in this show. But I noticed a couple of things that have made this transition easy - first VJ and Helly are actors on pars and can carry even the dumbest scene with elan. 

Second and more important - Zaroon's character has been made more boring, dumbed-down?? His dressing is too casual/repetitive - not eye-pleasing. Not sure exactly what is wrong but I was watching an older episode when he was pursuing Sultanat. That Zaroon felt alive as compared to this one. Granted this Zaroon is "burning on the inside", he is mourning, but still I feel that CVs have made subtle changes that have taken the spark out. what do you think?

Can it be tht the actors are not really satisfied with the script and just act for the sake of acting. Coz I heard Rajveer saying tht they are actors, whatever script they get, they just hv to do their job. Even if sometimes they are not really convinced.

Or can it be tht they want to focus on the other part of the story....meaning the Sharmas ??? There is more happening in the Sharma circus thn in the Shah family, besides half of the family is already murdered by Kainat, so the story can only focus now on Zaroon- Kainat & Madhav- Saltanat. As long as one track is not sorted, they cant move to another one and at the moment all seem stagnant. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by esha,

erhhhh.. pardon me for turning up late.. seee slogging all week! Friday night is tamasha night! so was out till indecent hours! ..

Hi Hammie.....how do you even put all the pieces of the episodes together ???? Its like I watched the entire episode through ur musings.

I do have my moments when Iam taken over by the episode

Coming to the episode: well what can I say ??? Madhav being frustrated and angry all the time starts to frustrate me as well....seriously.

Esha only mad madhav knows what goes on in his head... seems the whole world inhabitants wind him up.... a smile from him is much awaited !

Saltanat uttering the name of Zaroon has come as a big shock to Madhav. And looks like he has studied the history of the Shah family very well. No wonder he knew tht Kainat was supposed to get married to Zaroon or was it just coincidence ??? 

remember when Kainat got to sharma first.. she told him the sob story , zaroon liked her cousin saltanat.. but instead he orginally  her hand was asked for,not her cousin... remember sharma even asked there must be tension between the two cousins.. and kainat came up with some cock and bull nonsense! Esha i can't recall the title of that musing... but Madhav is going by that recollection!

He seems very surprised and shocked why Saltanat came up with tht name, becoz she doesnt fall in the category of those who can love so deeply and intense.  for him she is cold blooded to commit murder not fall in love!

Well Madhav Sharma u will be in for a rude awakening once the truth hits you !!! To me it seemed that after calling Zaroons name, Madhav was disturbed, disappointed tht he told Saltanat to take rest otherwise her health will suffer. Since when is Madhav Sharma concerned about "Kainats" health when it comes to reviving her memory.

yes he does feel the pinch! with that name coming out of her mouth..but you can be sure he will  deny any such feeling towards her...  to rest is sincere.. the poor  girl had enough for a day!

And there he goes off....in his dark room to think abt his sister and remind himself of the task at hand.

basically his catharsis... good scene had substance.. people need to  purge thier inner emotions.. also shows, he actually no one in his immediate family he can grieve with about sakshi's death.. the rest have washed thier hands off her!

About real Kainat and Zaroon.....well what to say. Again Kainat failed in her mission to make Zaroon hers, by some intervention. Man.....did I get scared for a moment when Kainat changes into a raging witch.....I almost expected her to grow large teeth and a tail smiley37smiley37

she acts well... bulging those eyes! wow... I thought i would miss my helly kainat... the new actress is doing a fair job

But she is at her game again the next morning. The only scenes worth watching in the Sharma circus were: 1) the endearing interaction btwn Krish and Saltu and 2) when Madhav started praying for Kainats memory to return, the flower tht fell.....was tht foretelling of what is coming ??? Will Saltanat get back her memory this fast OR will Madhav stumble upon the truth ??? 

yes i agreee too!

And Jugal the sleeze is again back to his antics even during Aarti smiley44

dirty man!

Then we have the contrast : both sisters are out, both situations different. 1) one is trying to do everything in her power to snatch her sisters husband. 2) On the other hand , the wronged sister is being observed by her "predator ". What caught my attention was when Madhav eyes spontanously looked into Saltanats when the guest started talking abt marriage. And Kainat is obsessed abt Zaroon, she wants to take her sisters place, but knows zilch abt anything. And maybe this might caught Zaroons attention. But winning from Kainat is not an easy job, one has to be wicked just like her to overthrow her 

yes..esha.. the story for me is a saga of the  twins, as opposed to Sufiyana pyar  its title.. the forumla theme of battle between virtue and vice ,ofcourse remains integral to the show..

The pre-cap was quite interesting. I wonder who is going to see who or will Madhav take Saltu away from there seeing Zaroon ??? If only Madhav knew tht the Kainat he is looking for is sitting with Zaroon. If he really wants Saltanats memory to be back, maybe she should meet Zaroon; she already called out his name

logical thought.. but if its put into place.. the plot would lose all the conflict yet to come.. so lets enjoying watching the show.. the cvs are trying  to keep audiences engaged.. what next???

thanks for a great feedback..  and also thanks for your keen interest in sharing your views with other valued readers too   love hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally  posted by Irshita,

hello mate... sorry me late.. was held up yesterday..

actually fiance.... well pointed out.. that Madhav is to her.. although , not once but a few times she has queried its authenticity..

little Kisna... is such a catalyst between the two..aunty ji is going by common  knowledge..

couldn't agree more and somehow VJ/Helly as a couple is beginning to refelect in how I write. i like the fire that igintes between them...

yes without a doubt his persona has been toned down..  he seems to have gone through a lot.. he was a visitor, excited about his roots, plus his courting and wooing days showed more life about him but without much substance!  However his transition makes sense.. he has lost quite a bit at the hands of  events.. in my Friday's musing .. I focus on Zaroon's  current situation.. check it out when you can make the time.. However Irshita for me Zaroon in his present pathetic state..  as a  character stands out more, than  he  ever did before,  where I perceived him as one who was just faffing around..

Zaroon will continue to exist as a  big reason  for creating conflict between Zainab's twin daughters.. 

thanks mate for showing much support for my post.. love hammie