Bepanah Pyaarr

Pragati's reaction

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i am more eagerly waiting for Pragati's reaction after she will be getting cured from the injury 

as of now Raghbir has deeply in love with her, will she again suspect ( offcourse she realised that he is not the killer but i still had doubt ) 

can't wait for it 

ye toh agli hafte ayegi 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after ganpati visargin she sunconciously admitted that he is not culprit.....in yeasterday's epi she did not see Raghbir among all those potential culprits/bad people in her dream.....so i think she will not suspect him again.....

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

after ganpati visargin she sunconciously admitted that he is not culprit.....in yeasterday's epi she did not see Raghbir among all those potential culprits/bad people in her dream.....so i think she will not suspect him again.....

but again if someone like prashant mama agayi toh 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

but again if someone like prashant mama agayi toh 

then we cant say anything😆.....because its easy for culprit to get proof against Raghbir and show it to Pragati in a very easy way....and our hero is so clueless about everything.....innocent soul....parshant too is looking mysterious now....kya agenda hai bande ka dont know.....

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

then we cant say anything😆.....because its easy for culprit to get proof against Raghbir and show it to Pragati in a very easy way....and our hero is so clueless about everything.....innocent soul....parshant too is looking mysterious now....kya agenda hai bande ka dont know.....

prashant mama ek number ki chor nikelega aap dekhna 

how he made pragati confuse by saying not to trust on raghbir 

and he is supporting the culprit 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

prashant mama ek number ki chor nikelega aap dekhna 

how he made pragati confuse by saying not to trust on raghbir 

and he is supporting the culprit 

and his suspicious expression when he ended the phone call....kuch to jhol hai bhai....Pragati's father is really wise and intelligent also.....listen to him Pragati not this mama.....