Put MCU Superheroes in Hogwarts houses.

Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah I'm obsessed with HP and MCU. Now get over it. 

Tony Stark

Steve Rogers

Thor

Bruce Banner

Natasha Romanoff

Clint Barton

Peter Quill

Doctor Strange

Peter Parker

T'challa

Thanos(was the protagonist in Infinity War)

Carol Danvers

I only put the original Avengers and the once who were leads in a movie in the list. You can add more if you want. 

Edited by Looney86 - 4 years ago

I am glad mods are on vacation, making off topic threads in a row might get you in trouble. It's fun doing it once in a week. repetitive everyday. 

Everyone may think I have my life all set and perfect but even these type of songs hit home for me πŸ‘Œ 

https://youtu.be/vLl1NDwMJps

Originally posted by Deadinside

I am glad mods are on vacation, making off topic threads in a row might get you in trouble. It's fun doing it once in a week. repetitive everyday. 

I am completely velli right now that's why making so many threads.πŸ˜†Don't care about WL increase or getting banned. Will be back with another ID.πŸ˜†

Am gonna report this post since it has nothing to do with BW. TM has been littering the forum with non BW related /member posts.

Originally posted by Malpua

Am gonna report this post since it has nothing to do with BW. TM has been littering the forum with non BW related /member posts.

You don't have to tell that you are reporting. πŸ˜†I have made Bollywood related topics as well. 

Originally posted by Zeal17

Your questions hurts

Well I'm Looney.

Originally posted by Looney86

I am completely velli right now that's why making so many threads.πŸ˜†Don't care about WL increase or getting banned. Will be back with another ID.πŸ˜†

You can create a game about it by taking permission from mods. Make it all in one thread. 

Originally posted by Deadinside

You can create a game about it by taking permission from mods. Make it all in one thread. 

What game? 

Originally posted by Looney86

Ravenclaw gets 5 points.