Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Can’t get over the precap and the coffee scene , still blushing ☺️

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just hope that the precap is not a dream sequence like the coffe scene. They modified the story from what they actually shot , they should have shown the confession and the Romance for Thai while week. These guys are so cute , too sad it’s ending

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prietyp

I just hope that the precap is not a dream sequence like the coffe scene. They modified the story from what they actually shot , they should have shown the confession and the Romance for Thai while week. These guys are so cute , too sad it’s ending

I m 100% agree with you... Coffee scene bahot acche se shoot kiya gaya hai... Kabir and pooja kitne cute lag rahe the wow... Me bhi bahot sad hu ke itni pyaari chemistry hame jayada dekhne ko nahi milegi... Miss SherZain and JaBir

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Even the Precap is a dream for sure coz without confession they won't be showing real romance .😭😭

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Even the Precap is a dream for sure coz without confession they won't be showing real romance .😭😭

Confession is real 

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish they had not pushed the confession to the last episode . By doing this , they made some of the most romantic scenes into dream sequences which made their intensity seem less . I would have preferred chupke chupke Milna and working together to expose Rani and family accepting pooja could have been the last episode