Keeping something dark...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 10.9.19~ Keep something dark..

Something is kept a secret. Some knowledge is withheld from others. Some keep themselves in the dark, deny facing some developing truths. The episode for me also  shows a subtle play between light and dark. Light as in knowledge of some seeming truth and reality. Darkness as in being ignorant of what reality and truth is.

Madhav’s action of shoving Kashish in a dark room, and then locking her! For me mean’s he wants her out of sight! Out of mind? Or is it out of his heart? Madhav also attempts to appease his mother and sister  by shutting out Kainat! Out of the family’s faces! Clearly he has mixed emotions regards his cruel action. No wonder he is reminded of  Sakshi’s teachings, never do unto a woman, he wouldn’t want done to his sister. Compassionate teachings always serve to lighten up dark patches of Madhav’s character!  

Madhav’s change of heart towards  Kainat becomes evident when he orders her to have a bath after returning fromthe dark, dank and dusty room! Kashish takes his order as yet another of his peculiar fads of keeping clean! To me, Madhav’s change of heart is symbolically desperate for Kainat’s crime of murdering Sakshi ,to be washed off her hands and soul! Her blood stained hands creates a clear division  between the two. Hence  his constant bossy boots tone! And he arguing back in equal measure. To her he comes across as a control freak! The only issue with him he tries to resist the influence  she is beginning to have over him! Mind  you  Madhav gives orders! No way does he take orders especially from this girl who  is fast beginning to treat him as her personal valet!  Time passes when Kashish is with  Madhav but on her own,  even ablution does not cleanse her enough to revive her past..

On her own, we see, Kashish‘s, soul gropes in the dark for her true identity.  Poor  Saltanat  feels  she is being lead from pillar post in search ofher past memories. But to no avail.

Again father and son both use their methods to usher in Kashish’s memories. Madhav ‘s way as we see is more draconian. Young Krish’s methods are spontaneous and led by truth, which even as a child he does not realize, might lift the thick  fog of memory loss his dost didi suffers from.

Alas! Dost didi Kashish is not left on the streets to fend for herself, butshe  continues  to grasp aimlessly in the dark about her true identity. Without recollection of her past, life seems without a sense ofpurpose. To her it seems, like  having  a pair of seeing eyes,  that still  fail to see, beyond the dense darkness surrounding a vital part  of her in complete self!

Seems destiny, takes pity on her sorry state. Krish once again unknowingly affords his dost didi one more chance, perhaps to stimulate some key past times crucial for her existence.

Zaroon’s entry into the  Sharma household  is seen by me as an impetus in the process ofuniting Kainat/ Saltanat with her past. He is seen as an intruder, a thief encroaching on private property! But really, his surreal yet logical entry into  Madhav’s house is  another stepping stone Kainat/Saltanat will put her foot  upon as she takes,  gradual , unsure steps towards her past!

Zaroon, seems to grope in the dark. A hidden Madhav, Saltanat grooming in her room, cannot be seen by his naked eye..Zaroon is blinded by lack of knowledge, absence of light that can make him seefacts face to face! Only then can he be sure , certain. Till then he  feels quite aimless about what he senses? But he can sense a presence  of someone closeto his heart in his young friend Krish’s house. He also senses being watched!

Kainat/Saltanat, to senses an odd uneasiness as soon as Zaroon enters   Sharma house.The dove, the breeze, the stray swirling feather that rests on Saltanat’s palm,only to be playfully blown away.. Causes ripples, photographic negative imagesof Zaroon and herself in Kashish’s mind too. One swirling dove feather taps hershoulder! Past images begin to flow!  Her breath, blows the same feather away ! It finds its point of contact from her tohim. Two strangers sharing a strange sense of common belonging! Floods  of memories come to Zaroon’s mind where a  dove feather, always acted as  a surreal link of Sufiyana ,pure and divine love between him and Saltanat. Feather in hand he walks as if  in a dream.

He really should be at home where his wife’s bandages are meant  to come off. Instead due to some divine intervention, with some clear purpose he ends up at Krish’s house! Will Zaroon, restore the lost identity of a soul mate?

The eye of a tiger watches a predator on his territory!  Hidden away  from Zaroon’s eyes Madhav under no cost will allow this predator to go for his prey!  Madhav’s protective self wants to save Kainat from being seen  by Zaroon! But he’s in a fix, if he heads towards Kashish’s room hell! Zaroon will identity him as the pseudo  Dr.Sharma!  Why can’t a man get some peace and quiet?

Then the accidental sound of a melody that was their song! Moves Zaroon towards the room where the song came from. The scene where Zaroon presses his palm to open the door to Saltanat’s room, and she opens the door from the inside with her palm! Relates to Zaroon being a face from the past, which can open the door of her closed memories! Saltanat’s simultaneous effort of opening the door from the inside, shows how willing she is to learn about her past!!

But this path of Saltanat recalling her past  is riddled with thorns! Zarron is caught as an intruder and unceremoniously chased out of the house by Sneha !

Madhav realizes it’s  Krish who phoned Zaroon for a lift!  Madhav’s lad calls him dost bro’! Well  serves Madhav right! For not being there in time  to collect his son from school. Perhapsthere’s much to much on  Madhav’s mind.. Likehow to contain miss know it all Kainat!

Sneha‘s sly apology scene with Kainat reveals some dark secret Madhav  Sharma has withheld from  Kainat. That may be a married man! Spitefully gives Kainat some sari’s which Sneha  muses belonged to her bhabi? Can we assume it could be Madhav’s wife? as he is the only brother Sneha  has. The plot to dress Kainat in  Madhav’s wife clothes, is to rub  Madhav the wrong way!So wrong!  It would be enough  for Madhav to kick Kainat out of their house! ! that is if Sneha ‘s silent musing has any degree of truth in  it? The sari’s could be Sakshi’s too?  he may not be married, as Indu his mother is looking at suitable  girls for him.. Madhav my be single status currently,

The obvious question that springs to my mind is, if  Madhav’s  has a wife? Krish ‘s mother?  where is she? Is the wife another rotten egg?The one none of the family talks about? Why so? Did she bring disgrace to thefamily?  Break  Madhav’s heart? Krish too seems unaware hehas a mother. Mind you Krish is such a happy and content child, he seems wellsettled with a single parent bringing him up. So as viewers we can expect to learnmore about Madhav  Sharma’s dark secret! Ifhe has one.. that is ?

Well the highlight of the episode for me is the face revelation of a brand new over hauled Saltanat.  I found the actor appealing, and what’s more, convincing in her interaction with Zaroon.. This new Saltanat is truly Kainat in her coarse animalistic  drive for Zaroon.  No surprise that without blinking an eye she flushes the face of Saltanat completely from Zaroon’s mind.. The sly girl, knows.. What this spanking new Saltanat does to Zaroon.. He cannot fantasize about his  Sufiyana loveSaltanat. She wanted  Zaroon to be the first to set his eyes on her. It's that look of  both the twins that she does away with!

She sounds so much like Kainat when she scrapes Zaroon’s wounds by  turning it around on him! That she decided to lose and sacrifice her very real identity,just  to rid him of the torture he went through every time he set eyes on her face! That her face reminded- him of her mothers killer Kainat! How cleverly she has cosmetically snatched away Zaroon’s true love from him! How long will Zaroon be kept in the dark ?

So very much a Kainat move,  to preserve herself in a new mould,  but to destroy for ever Saltanat’s face that she loathed so much!  What a pickle!  Both Shah grand-daughters  live. The evil one thrives in a new get up! While the righteous one is forced to be Kainat who she isn’t ! It’s really a battle between virtue and vice. Kainat  may have a new face to have a new start with Zaroon. But deep down she is the same evil,conniving Kainat. Saltanat  on the other hand has the mistaken identity tag of Kainat. But underneath she is the same, new age young woman, upheld by her compassionate nature ,her sense of justice and her principles . 

I for one, am looking forward  to seeing both the new Kainat and Helly as Saltanat..  11.9.19

Thanks Nusi, lovely surprise , thanksfor still supporting my work, thanks  Esha,Irshita and hello vigi.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hi Hammie.....I was eagerly waiting for your take on this episode.

Madhav locking Saltu in a dark room......honestly I so wanted to smack him on the head, but luckily he thought abt his sisters teachings and got a change of heart. 

For me it was clear: Madhav wants Saltanat away from his son, coz he realises the influence of her on little Krish. Second it seemed to me tht he wanted her out of his sight as well. And ur rite: he is trying to resist the influence she is beginning to hv on him and his son as well. His self talk is proof of that when he asked himself the most important questions : why cant he throw her out of his house ??? Why cant he throw her out of his life ??? This is not only abt revenge anymore.

So in all his eagerness to shut Saltanat away, Madhav forgets to pick up his son from school. And who does his son call ??? Zaroon....Krish' dost bhaiya. So Zaroon also made his entry in the Sharma house. Serves Madhav right. First time I hv seen him this scared. 

Still a strong connection btwn SaRoon....time and again the makers make it clear tht SaRoon belong together. I love Madhav and Saltanat as a pair, but I dont think there ever will be something btwn them or maybe one sided from Madhavs side, which brings us to another secret: does or did Madhav have a wife ???? And if yes than where is she ??? I dont see any pic with garlands in the Sharma house, except for Sakshi's , so she cant be dead. Did she leave Madhav becoz she couldnt handle his revenge obsession ??? On the other hand its so hard to believe tht Madhav even had or has a wife given the emotional baggage he is carrying, neither does Madhav look the type who will marry just for family's sake. Also why would Madhav keep sarees of his wife who probably dumped him ?? And Krish seems not even aware tht he had / has a mom. So what is this new secret Sneha unfolded with her self talk ??? Especially when Indu is on the lookout for a wife for Madhav. I still remember Madhav telling his mom " this is not your bahu " when he brought Saltanat home. 

I can totally understand Madhavs frustration: his revenge is on hold becoz 1st his prey was not conscious and now she lost her memory. On top of this is his son who slowly but steadily cannot stay without Saltu / Kashish. Then Madhavs own feelings and emotions are starting to work up and lastly his sons friendship with Zaroon and Zaroons entry in his house. No wonder Madhav is always angry. I really wonder who that person is going to be who will teach Madhav eventually to let go and enjoy life again.

And The Kainat....the devils incarnate. The moment her bandages come off, the devil is in action again. Gosh.....she is so calculative. And I agree: Kainat has a new face, but she remains the same devilish person she was and always will be. And Saltanat lost her memory, but she remains the same as well. A girl who will fight for wht is right. A girl with her heart in the right place. No wonder Krish loves her so much. And no wonder Madhav is trying to resist this girl who is slowly having her way with him. Lets see how long Madhav will be able to resist 

Hello hammie,

As much as the sultanat- Zaroon scenes are there to show that they feel each other’s presence, it clearly negates that Zaroon does not feel anything in the presence of Kainaat in the garb of sultanat.! These scenes are clearly placed just to appease the SaRoon fans! 

To be honest Madhav’s family and their scenes are boring.. Krish-Madhav-sultanat are fine but others am only forwarding! 

No offence, Helly although looks pretty in sari but looks older and mature than sultanat look.. they could’ve gone for , may be a younger look.. 

Wrong post 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

@hammie - Another hit and miss. forwarded most of the episode.  It is beyond my comprehension, how Zaroon can "feel" Sutlanat at crowded places or someone else's home but can't "feel" her at his own home. Sneha is turning out be even more annoying than her sleazebag of a husband. By the Zaroon is coming close to competing with her, at least for me - with his vacant expressions - he no longer looks soulful/depressed, just lost.

@Lonelythots - they are giving a lot of mixed messages. I think they are just waiting for the TRPs. Madhav gave Sultanat sarees from day 1. may be he has always seem his wife in her. 

@Irshita: totally agree with you. It really beats me how Zaroon can feel Saltanat in other places, but cannot do the same at home. Even when he hugged Kainat and kissed her forehead, he acted as if everything is fine. No doubt, no nothing !!!! I really dont understand this type of sufiyaana pyaar or is it just me ?? And really this ping pong Zaroon is getting just as irritating as Sneha and the rest of Sharma family except for Krish. I really love Krish and Saltanat scenes....they are so endearing . Madhavs anger all the time is also starting to irritate me....he keeps bossing Saltanat around. I just hope Saltanat shuts him up very soon by giving him a piece of her mind. And by the way whose sarees is Saltanat wearing all the time if those arent his wife's ??? I hope they change Saltanats dressing.....I loved her style in the beginning of the show. Would love to see her in salwars or something.

And yes I also feel they are waiting for the TRPs and then they will decide the future track. For past 2 weeks the TRPs didnt change. But even before this track, the TRPs were low. So lets see where this is heading 

originally posted by Esha,

hellooo mate, good to see you 

Hi Hammie.....I was eagerly waiting for your take on this episode.

ohhhh..  pleases me to hear it.. mind  you was hoping to see the new look!

Madhav locking Saltu in a dark room......honestly I so wanted to smack him on the head, but luckily he thought abt his sisters teachings and got a change of heart. 

erratic  mood swings.. he called it excercise to  tease her memories! 

For me it was clear: Madhav wants Saltanat away from his son, coz he realises the influence of her on little Krish. Second it seemed to me tht he wanted her out of his sight as well. And ur rite: he is trying to resist the influence she is beginning to hv on him and his son as well. His self talk is proof of that when he asked himself the most important questions : why cant he throw her out of his house ??? Why cant he throw her out of his life ??? This is not only abt revenge anymore.

no it isn't about vendetta anymore!   this girl is growing on him! and he can't help it!

So in all his eagerness to shut Saltanat away, Madhav forgets to pick up his son from school. And who does his son call ??? Zaroon....Krish' dost bhaiya. So Zaroon also made his entry in the Sharma house. Serves Madhav right. First time I hv seen him this scared. 

big time scared.. of being recognized? or being robbed of kashish?  as Zaroon recognizes kainat.. didnt it occur to Madhav  that zaroon could bring her memory back.. but then Madhav wants it his way..

Still a strong connection btwn SaRoon....time and again the makers make it clear tht SaRoon belong together. I love Madhav and Saltanat as a pair, but I dont think there ever will be something btwn them or maybe one sided from Madhavs side, which brings us to another secret: does or did Madhav have a wife ???? And if yes than where is she ??? I dont see any pic with garlands in the Sharma house, except for Sakshi's , so she cant be dead. Did she leave Madhav becoz she couldnt handle his revenge obsession ??? On the other hand its so hard to believe tht Madhav even had or has a wife given the emotional baggage he is carrying, neither does Madhav look the type who will marry just for family's sake. Also why would Madhav keep sarees of his wife who probably dumped him ?? And Krish seems not even aware tht he had / has a mom. So what is this new secret Sneha unfolded with her self talk ??? Especially when Indu is on the lookout for a wife for Madhav. I still remember Madhav telling his mom " this is not your bahu " when he brought Saltanat home. 

me too like  Madhav/Saltanat as a pair... one sided love.. like kainat has for Zaroon.. mind you, while they were romancing  Saltanat gave the impress  that  thier love was one-sided that's why Zaroon was dying to hear her love confession!

I can totally understand Madhavs frustration: his revenge is on hold becoz 1st his prey was not conscious and now she lost her memory. On top of this is his son who slowly but steadily cannot stay without Saltu / Kashish. Then Madhavs own feelings and emotions are starting to work up and lastly his sons friendship with Zaroon and Zaroons entry in his house. No wonder Madhav is always angry. I really wonder who that person is going to be who will teach Madhav eventually to let go and enjoy life again.

interesting thought!  in keeping with how things seem at the moment.. let zaroon stay with his revamped wife ! and saltanat knock some sense in Madhav's wooden block!

And The Kainat....the devils incarnate. The moment her bandages come off, the devil is in action again. Gosh.....she is so calculative. And I agree: Kainat has a new face, but she remains the same devilish person she was and always will be. And Saltanat lost her memory, but she remains the same as well. A girl who will fight for wht is right. A girl with her heart in the right place. No wonder Krish loves her so much. And no wonder Madhav is trying to resist this girl who is slowly having her way with him. Let's see how long Madhav will be able to resist

a great adjective for kainat! sums up her whole  persona..she has no hope in hell to redeem herself! but then you never know... as for Saltanat. heaven help Madhav  he may be in for  an over haul!

thanks neha, for a fabulous comment , enjoyed going through it...  love hammie

Originally posted by Lonely thots,

Hello hammie, helloo  mate, long time no see, good to  hear from you ..

As much as the sultanat- Zaroon scenes are there to show that they feel each other’s presence, it clearly negates that Zaroon does not feel anything in the presence of Kainaat in the garb of sultanat.! These scenes are clearly placed just to appease the SaRoon fans! 

I have to say, that I tend to agree with you.. let Zaroon be with the new face kainat.. as for the real Saltanat.. she  is still looking for her feet..

To be honest Madhav’s family and their scenes are boring.. Krish-Madhav-sultanat are fine but others am only forwarding! 

yes sneha is the trouble maker in  families and her husband  is  there for slap stick comedy!

No offence, Helly although looks pretty in sari but looks older and mature than sultanat look.. they could’ve gone for , may be a younger look.. 

yes.. she does, especially in comparison  to her older new twin Kainat who looks like a young girl

lets keep watching the show.,meawhile.. good to read your thots  Lonelythots,  love hammie

originally posted by Irshita,

helloo mate, good to see you  as always,

@hammie - Another hit and miss. forwarded most of the episode.  It is beyond my comprehension, how Zaroon can "feel" Sutlanat at crowded places or someone else's home but can't "feel" her at his own home. 

well... he's playing the part, as she  kainat is playing her scheming role.. we can sense nothing  within him  but lots within her!

Sneha is turning out be even more annoying than her sleazebag of a husband. By the Zaroon is coming close to competing with her, at least for me - with his vacant expressions - he no longer looks soulful/depressed, just lost.

haaaaaa haa.. Zaroon is indeed lost.. tell you what his inlaws think he is still in search of a gone missing Kainat!   now looks like both Zainab's are lost too... with the  new face in place!

thanks for an interesting comment..  lets carry on watching the show... love hammie

@Hammie: Heaven help Madhav, he may be in for an over haul.....this line got me 🤣🤣

Gosh I sometimes wish tht Saltanat smacks Madhav across his face real hard....this guy is going way overboard with his anger and bossiness 😡. He is just a control freak....no wonder his wife is nowhere to be seen....tht is IF she's not dead which I dont think