Nach Baliye 9

Hardik Pandya dating Natasa of Nach Baliye

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Reports: Hardik Pandya dating Nach Baliye contestant Natasa Stankovic

Hardik Pandya

According to a report in Spotboye, Hardik is dating the reality dance show Nach Baliye season 9 contestant, Natasa Stankovic and has introduced her to his family. 

Natasa Stankovic

She hails from Serbia and was born on March 4, 1989. She has also appeared in Bigg Boss season 8.

Natasa recently met Hardik’s family, including his brother Krunal’s wife Pankhuri. Reports also claim that Hardik introduced her as his girlfriend and is pretty serious about her.

Natasa and Hardik have been hanging out with each other quite a lot. The lovebirds were spotted at Cafe 145 in Bandra, a few days back. There was a get-together of cricketer’s cousins, and close friends at the eatery and Hardik had taken Natasa along. Pandya introduced the Serbian actress as his girlfriend there. Krunal and Pankhuri were also present at the cafe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaha Raveena and Ahmed are unnecessarily trying to make Ali and Natasha together!

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So she leaves a guy like Aly and goes off with a playboy 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: prettyasjen

So she leaves a guy like Aly and goes off with a playboy 

Innit lol. 

And I had come down on here after shedding a few tears to go gaga over the two after all the awwing and aaahhhing the judges did over how sweet and adorable Aly was when he got all senti over Natus blunder last week. And I see this! 

How can she leave cute, adorable, sweet,handsome, fit, Sexxy, dashing Aly for this womanising dimwit  Rocket Pandya is beyond me! 

Woman's lost her marbles. 😳