Vish

10 September written

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Vish 10th September 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aditya locks Sabrina in a cage and says now you will lose. Madhuri becomes a bee and follows her.

Aditya and Alia brings Sabrina’s cage to wedding. Aditya says I will marry Alia today and you will watch it. Sabrina shouts no. Alia and Aditya gets married. Sabrina starts getting burned. Alia says tomorrow we will play with sindoor and do last tap, what will you do then?

At night, Sabrina says if Alia does last tap then I wont be able to save my life, I cant let her win.

Alia wipes Aditya’s wounds and says you got beaten up because of me. Aditya says we promised to be with each other, we are made for each other as we fought everything we had to face. Alia says I love you so much. Aditya pulls her on bed, they both have pillow fight and enjoy. Aditya kisses her head. Bee watches them.

Madhuri comes to Sabrina and frees her. Sabrina thanks her and thinks that I have to end Alia, she leaves from there. Rudra comes to cage and sees Sabrina missing.

Scene 2
Sabrina is in cave and says Alia cant do this last tap, if I cant stop her then some other evil power will. She starts hammering a nail in cave. Suddenly an evil power Kalankini arrives there and smirks. Sabrina welcomes her.

Aditya is romancing with Alia when Rudra knocks on door. Rudra tells them that Sabrina ranaway, we have to leave to start last tap as soon as possible. Aditya goes with her for arrangements.

Kalankini says to Sabrina that you have to tell me why you called me here? Sabrina acts friendly and says only you can do this, I want to marry a vish but some girl married him and wants to do sindoor tap, I cant stop her. You can go anywhere and fight sindoor, Kalankini says dont praise me fakely. Sabrina says I want her to die, I want you to stop her and kill her. Kalankini says take me there, I will hunt her and finish her sindoor game.

PRECAP- Alia starts tap in a function and plays with sindoor but Sabrina brings Kalankini who attacks Alia.