Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuruSam85 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am watching the serial....I was waiting for a very long time for this Hamari bahu silk serial forum to open...Finally! I just love Pakhi Naksh as couple ( PakSh )❤❤❤❤. This Rimjhim looks innocent😇  but is cunning that she is ready to kill anyone 😠😠😠 to get married to Naksh even though she does not love him....And this Natasha is becoming way too nuisance for Pakhi 😬😬😬😬....And Akash doing chamchagiri...Y does he have to tell everything that happens in Pakhi's life to Natasha😤😤😤😤....I get it he loves her but this chamchgiri is irritating.. And this Baa😈😈😈  is not seeing through Rimjhim's fake act of caring for Naksh... And the people who were forcibly taking Pakhi in van should be jailed 💣💣💣💣... Baa does not care Naksh happiness at all.... She killed Naksh's dream passion of photography📷📷📷 and now even his choice of girl 👸 to spend his entire life with.... I just hope Rimjhim and Moushami are exposed asap.... And they get punished for it... Baa too needs to understand that not all her decisions are correct... I am waiting for Naksh's dad to make a comeback and support PakSh as couple....❤❤❤❤❤

MochaQueen thumbnail

i wish Akash was playing the role of Naksh instead of zaan khan...the guy is hot

GuruSam85 thumbnail

I want Akash to be like a big brother to Pakhi 😇

Silkfan thumbnail

Any one watching latest Episodes...? want feedback of people...The show has become very interesting now..Naksh is doing a great job and so is Pakhi...But Rimjhim is the icing on the cake...superb vamp..so pretty..lots of drama keeping you glued to the tv.