Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

great interview...

he is such a mature n intellectual guy...lots of respect and his love for his fans is not limited to SM...

he rejected the show thinking its supernaturalšŸ¤£while EK n team only wanted him to play randhir,thank god je is the one playing Randhir Agnihotri.I cannot imagine anyone playing randhir except for param...EK just nail with the casting with param-riddhima-ankit...they are perfect

param actually gave a hint on the love story which can be interpret that Ridhir will definitely fall in love but randhir will get to know that ansh loves amrita thus he back off which brings a change of behaviour in him that breaks amrita's heart at the same trying to bring back ansh

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Mages

great interview...

he is such a mature n intellectual guy...lots of respect and his love for his fans is not limited to SM...

he rejected the show thinking its supernaturalšŸ¤£while EK n team only wanted him to play randhir,thank god je is the one playing Randhir Agnihotri.I cannot imagine anyone playing randhir except for param...EK just nail with the casting with param-riddhima-ankit...they are perfect

param actually gave a hint on the love story which can be interpret that Ridhir will definitely fall in love but randhir will get to know that ansh loves amrita thus he back off which brings a change of behaviour in him that breaks amrita's heart at the same trying to bring back ansh

I will say luv story drama k alava kuch aur bhi drama ho 

Quality 

And from ek it will be really awesome 

Afterall trendsetter she is 

Mages thumbnail

love story to hogi it as thats the trademark of EK shows but it will flow with the concept and action just like Naagin Franschise,Daayan n Bramharakshas

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

regards to supernatural shows its an genre of its own and naagin franschise,bramharakshas are fantasy and daayan is a mixture of fantasy and supernatural and kavach is hardcore supernatural,there are certain sections of the audience gets  interested into this world very different from saas-bahu sagas and when it comes to EK yielding these shows,the male lead does have something in their role and walk hands in hands with the female leads

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Mages

love story to hogi it as thats the trademark of EK shows but it will flow with the concept and action just like Naagin Franschise,Daayan n Bramharakshas

Supernatural is overdose now 

Happy ek tried scifi genre 

U read star article of 26episodic series