•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 6.9.19~ Apples and oranges!

Kashish and  Madhav are two individuals  so unlike and dissimilar  to each other! It’s like four opposing points of direction. Yet their opposing two entities, causes  such friction that it’s hard to ignore. Take the car scene, for example it speaks of their difference of opinions on matters pertaining to the contemporary world. Krish as usual  remains a strong connection betweenthe  two.  His presence in the car  and his upbringing remains a serious matter  for  Madhav.

I thought  Madhav brings up an important point, about children straying away from their carers in crowded public places. He reprimandsKrish for talking to a stranger and using his phone. Which brings him on the subject of asking Krish where his phone was? Saltanat gets the chance to stick her oar in, by giving her difference of opinion that children Krish’s age should not own a mobile phone !  Madhav snaps back its for thier safety purposes.  He too is right, as many parents who can afford it, do equip their child with a phone for emergencies! But Saltanat disagrees and feels it robs children of their sense of adventure and enjoyment, and innocence.

Saltanat’s opposing view , comes from the fact that she was brought up in a joint family unit , in a big house where all the relatives looked out for each other. The larger family unit itself provided security. Later on in her  views, she also  nearly blames  Madhav for not trusting the community where he actually resides. Again  it stems from a faint memory that Saltanat gets  regards Shah Manzil, whose residents were well known by all, in their neighbourhood on account of Mainjaan and the dargah itself. Madhav remains on his high horse and retorts its best she concentrate on getting her memories back!

She also muses, she senses she had an enjoyable childhood. Madhav takes it as a comparison with Krish‘s childhood which she thinks is being curbed with the uptightness and near enough choking concern Madhav has for the boy! But Saltanat takes the cake! when she boils it down all , to some bad childhood experience  Madhav must have had himself, that’s why  he is so idiosyncratic  about Krish safety!  To top it all Krish laughs aloud! That’s it! The uptight Madhav! feels his authority being challenged! and tells them both to shut up! Is  Madhav too much of a conformist? and as well I can recall, Saltanat too, was always a bit of a non-conformist!

Saltanat /Kashish takes thing in a stride, in contrast to Madhav’s flapping at the slightest chance to blow his top!  Tongue in cheek  Saltanat/ Kashish does work out this miserable man has , had some damaging early years experience. But we know being witness to this killer Kainat  bludgeoning  his sister to death has left some scarring effects on his mind. Hence his mistrust upon anyone other than family’s  interaction with Krish. He is regimented while Kashish  is more relaxed. 

Regards Krish‘s  grazed elbow,  Madhav  sees it as the end of the world! He even stops the car, as he fusses over the minor scuff! Kashish view is what I go by.. kids get tough with rough and tumble actions!   Madhav grinds his teeth at her, she’d be better off rewinding her past! Then seen to be giving covert encouragement  to Krish’s lively actions! I for one enjoyed Madhav and Saltanat’s  conflicting , at odds banter! I wonder if she is beginning to have hazy recollections about her joyful childhood?

Krish’s elbow scuff, also becomes a valid excuse  for the haters Indu and  Sneha  to blame Kashish for neglecting the lad. But Madhav also knows how to divert attention from Kashish to the family’s indifference.Stale flowers garland around Sakshi’s photograph ,makes Madhav tell his mother off also. Saltanat begins to notice the profound impact his dead sister makes on  Madhav.

So typical of mothers  to bridle the waywardness of their sons by getting them hitched off! Indu consults a pandit..about the formalities!Madhav’s revenge syndrome ,especially with this Kashish under the same roof as the  Sharma family is like a raging inferno! Ready to burn all.. so best remedial measure, get Madhav married off! he nearly blows his top as he smells something going on.. of course the submissive mother throws him off the scent..fobs him off,its arrangements for Ganpati celebrations!

There is good news regards Saltanat/Kainats procedure! All done! New face put on! Setting in for face revelation! A humbled, Zaroon in a way, repeats his nuptial vows under the watchful eyes of Rubina and Nadeem. Zaroon has to clear the stigma of bad husband.. now is the time..by a bandaged face Saltanat/Kainat he seeks her pardon for blaming her looks! As of now, her face matters in the least.. all that suffices is that she is Saltanat his love ,eternally. Pity Zaroon never sensed the difference between the Sufiyana love that was his and the girl who killed his mother. Is Zaroon in love with the concept of Saltanat?? and not the person? 

The episode also shows  Madhav and Krish’s joint efforts in trying to revive Saltanat’s memory. Madhav takes her to the dargah.. some ripples in her memory recall have occurred. Krish’s soup scene, revives faint memories of sharing soup with someone. Krish calls her” Kashish di”, like Madhav refers to his sister, Sakshi di .. Krish and Kashish‘s project  task, draw with eyes closed,  sketches  of things that come to mind! Again is a practical task.. where Saltanat’s mind makes her sketch what she sees, recalls? ..  a recognizable sketch  of Zaroon's face! 

One thing leads to another! Krish identifies him as the man who finds him at the dargah! Next thing, they try his number scrawled on Krish’s arm! Well the crux of the matter is , Saltanat speaks to this voice who immediately recognizes her as Saltanat!...is Zaroon  still in love with the concept of someone called Saltanat? The hard fact is, as things stand.. she may have drawn his sketch, but she fails to connect the voice to her drawing. Life continues to remain a muddle for her.   Will Madhav  be the one ? who hopefully will clear the cobwebs , the clouds? She waits, yearns,  to see day break!

Mind you she might be unsure of her past, but Saltanat recognizes danger as it confronts her in the shape of dirty,sleazy, Jugal! The whole scene to me was comic relief! With a classic outcome.. where dirty Jugal blames Kashish for coming at him! I wished  Madhav had walked in! I wonder what he would have done to Jugal? Anyway the scene comes in handy as Sneha  has a valid excuse to send Kashish off to some seedy, sordid place!

Thanks, lonelythots,  irshita, rameera, eshasrk for your interesting comments … have a good weekend.. love hammie!

#eshasrk, rameera.. will annotate your new comments on Saturday..

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Did Sultanat make Zaroon from her hazy memories or from the mirror reflection that she stared at the Dargah?

The show moves in spurts. It has again slowed down. Maybe they were buying time to find the new Kainaat.

The show is an expensive production for the TRPs it is getting. Too many sets and characters. How much time do they give to see if the changes/plot twists are working or not? Some culling must be coming soon. 

Love Sultanat and Madhav but can't root for them until Sutlanat is a free woman.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

Ok the very first thing tht caught my attention was : Little curly boy calling Saltanat Dost Didi....found tht so cute, but at the same time are they trying to hint at something ??? Hmmmm he calls Madhav papa and Saltanat didi.....can it be that Krish is Sakshi's son ???....I really have come to love this little bundle of joy and the friendship btwn him and Saltanat. Why do I feel tht Krish will be the bridge btwn Madhav and Saltanat , but also btwn Saltanat and Zaroon 

How come Saltanat sketches Zaroon.....is her memory slowly coming around ??? Becoz at least now after going to the Dargah, she gets those flashes....

Looks like Zaroon is planning to move on with fake Saltanat ( Kainat ), he feels so guilty. And still he has no clue or feeling whatsoever tht the one in hospital is not HIS Saltanat, but her twin. Now with the new Kainat ready to make her appearance, lets see where this story heads to. 

Coming to Madhavs brother in law.....jeez what a sleezebag 😡. How does Madhav even put up with a guy like tht ??? And why doesnt he stay in his own house with his wife, instead of living off his sasural ? The biggest idiot ofcourse is Madhavs sister. Both deserve each other.

I hope tht with the new Kainat already finalised, the story moves ahead, coz since past few days it seems like story is stagnant. The TRPs didnt change, so they need to move forward. And I am sure tht VJ, Helly and Zaroon are being paid well, so the show needs to do well in order for it to stay on air. And I am still trying to figure out why they took VJ for the role of Madhav and why he picked it up when he has always been the lead. What are they planning for him and Saltanat ??? But I feel Saltanat should get her memory back and than the show can move further; as long as she doesnt know who she is, the story will keep going in circles. Or at least Madhav should discover the truth tht the one he thinks is Kainat, is infact Saltanat her twin and how he does everything in his power to keep her with him. If Zaroon moves on with Kainat thinking her to be Saltanat, then I want Saltanat to move on as well.

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

originally posted by Irshita,

helloo Irshita,  good to hear from you  

Did Sultanat make Zaroon from her hazy memories or from the mirror reflection that she stared at the Dargah?

good question, I would imagine the mirror reflection itself, perhaps some images of this man...  the memory also  was extended to having been serrved by some one...

The show moves in spurts. It has again slowed down. Maybe they were buying time to find the new Kainaat.

yes, its fair enough. However they'd best get on with it, as they have found the Kainat replacement.. have seen the girl in na bole hum/2.. i vaguely remember her..

The show is an expensive production for the TRPs it is getting. Too many sets and characters. How much time do they give to see if the changes/plot twists are working or not? Some culling must be coming soon. 

yes pertinent   observation.. the out door shoots i imagine are costly.. well now they have decided to cover two households with thier own tales.. Interesting to note that  the two twins, Kainat and Saltanat are split but each occupies a central role in two different families..

Love Sultanat and Madhav but can't root for them until Sutlanat is a free woman.

yes me too, can't  say I don't warm to thier interactions!   Saltanat's freedom, depends on the mighty Madhav's erratic mood swings!

lets keep watching.. me want to see the new Kainat! 

thanks for a great feedback.. love hammie

originally posted by eshasrk

helooo there eshasrk! good to see you 

Ok the very first thing tht caught my attention was : Little curly boy calling Saltanat Dost Didi....found tht so cute, but at the same time are they trying to hint at something ??? Hmmmm he calls Madhav papa and Saltanat didi.....can it be that Krish is Sakshi's son ???....

hummmm, I know what you mean.. that Krish's real father could be the twins father Naveed.. yes he could be Sakshi's son, and Madhav may really be his mamoon.. clearly Krish calling  Madhav ,papaa, is to create confusion in the audiences. Even Kashish seems to believe Krish is Mahdav's son.. it confuses  her that did she know Madhav was married,  despite his  claim they were in love, planning to marry..

I really have come to love this little bundle of joy and the friendship btwn him and Saltanat. Why do I feel tht Krish will be the bridge btwn Madhav and Saltanat , but also btwn Saltanat and Zaroon 

it seems that way to me.. children are without affectation,, guile, and tend to be truthful, innocent. A representation of divinity on earth.. recall his introduction. on the event of Janamasthami .. Krisha, epitomizes the virtue and bond of love. He is also seen to support the weak, vulnerable and  wronged! yes.. krish and Kashish bond is endearing.. in some way he takes it upon himself to support this girl disliked by his aunt and gran..

How come Saltanat sketches Zaroon.....is her memory slowly coming around ??? Becoz at least now after going to the Dargah, she gets those flashes....

quite possible and both Mahdav and Krish faciltate it.. by the trip to the Dargah, and Krish 's project draw, the first thing that comes to mind!

Looks like Zaroon is planning to move on with fake Saltanat ( Kainat ), he feels so guilty. And still he has no clue or feeling whatsoever tht the one in hospital is not HIS Saltanat, but her twin. Now with the new Kainat ready to make her appearance, lets see where this story heads to. 

Zaroon's guilt of neglecting his wife  is time and again brought home to him.. by Nadeem's looks and under his breath taunts.. I think Zaroon is now under pressure to  prove the good husband image.. lets watch how he  nurses his wife back .. especially in the wake of her naya chera.. Zaroon will have plenty of reasons to redeem his image..

Coming to Madhavs brother in law.....jeez what a sleezebag smiley7. How does Madhav even put up with a guy like tht ??? And why doesnt he stay in his own house with his wife, instead of living off his sasural ? The biggest idiot ofcourse is Madhavs sister. Both deserve each other.

such a dirty B!  the actor is doing a good job!  you  nalied it.. his biggest drawback is being a ghar jamai.. one never knows, may be its Sneha's idea  to scrounge a good life at her mother and bro's house !  seems that Madhav is the one who mints the money ,while others sponge off him!

I hope tht with the new Kainat already finalised, the story moves ahead, coz since past few days it seems like story is stagnant. The TRPs didnt change, so they need to move forward. And I am sure tht VJ, Helly and Zaroon are being paid well, so the show needs to do well in order for it to stay on air. And I am still trying to figure out why they took VJ for the role of Madhav and why he picked it up when he has always been the lead. What are they planning for him and Saltanat ??? 

the show was losing its sufiyana pyar format.. too much of Kainat negativity was on the roll..VJK so to speak is a crowd puller already.. lead or not  he seems in a pivotal role already.. viewers like me are already seeing sparks flying between him and Kashish  !

But I feel Saltanat should get her memory back and than the show can move further; as long as she doesnt know who she is, the story will keep going in circles. Or at least Madhav should discover the truth tht the one he thinks is Kainat, is infact Saltanat her twin and how he does everything in his power to keep her with him. If Zaroon moves on with Kainat thinking her to be Saltanat, then I want Saltanat to move on as well.

more than before eshasrk ,  gripping content is coming up.. bits that you have mentioned.. issues around  Saltanat's  memory;  will madhav believe her story? Zaroon/Kainat coping with a new face, new identity as well??

thanks eshasrk, for a engaging comment.. enjoyed responding to it... love hammie

@Hammie: thnks for the response dear. And you can call me Esha 😃

@ eshasrk... ok  from now on its Esha! 

😃 hammie