Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein

Synopsis in Sony app

coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein is the story of Yogi, a hearing-impaired man whose spirited way of handling his own disability and the acceptance of the same by his family is inspiring. While the world has not been transitioned from “disabled” to “differently abled”, Yogi sets an example by celebrating life to the fullest. He wants to fall in love, get married and lead a jubilant life. This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no....they wont get married  😥

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The wedding is broken so now Yogi will find love in Pari? 

"This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him."

This is obviously hinting at Pari she is the most unexpected corner for Yogi and also very different to him but will complete him with her love.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was obvious trop the start that there will be problems with Yogi-Gunjan rishta. And so many hints about Pari's role in Yogi's life also don't know what are CV's plans in the futur as I guess Gunjan film be there in the story but I remember during the 2nd epsiode before jumping into Gunjan Yogi actually bumped by accident into Pari & her scotty. Let's see how it goes as for now sans for Yogi but I'm enjoying the bonding between Yogi-Pari.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I had thought so...

The way Yogi was repeatedly bumping into Pari, that too especially when he was going to meet Gunjan was the thing which made me doubt that Gunjan might not be the main FL... Instead Pari will be the main FL.

Also, not to forget when Pari was telling her friend as to what qualities does she want in her future husband, she actually gave an accurate description of Yogi there... That was the first time I felt that the makers are planning to make Pari the main FL.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

The wedding is broken so now Yogi will find love in Pari? 

"This story traces his boy to man journey of falling in love, getting his heart broken and finding love in the most unexpected corner. Love; that is not like him but that completes him."

This is obviously hinting at Pari she is the most unexpected corner for Yogi and also very different to him but will complete him with her love.

Definitely it is hinting at Pari... 

After all, she is likely to be the most unexpected person who would fall in love him and with whom he will fall in love... 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Definitely it is hinting at Pari... 

After all, she is likely to be the most unexpected person who would fall in love him and with whom he will fall in love... 

Everything seems to be hinting towards Pari-Yogi there is a new promo with voiceover saying if god has made a special partner for Yogi with Pari in the background.

Pari describing the qualities she wants in her future husband, repeatedly bumping into Yogi from the start, Pari-Yogi symbolic phera scene on terrace, sony synopsis and promo etc all points towards their pairing. The only thing that is worrying me is pandit prediction who said Yogi-Gunjan would get married crossing all hurdles and in hindi serials normally such things are given a lot of importance so I wonder if this marriage breaking is one of the hurdles Yogi-Gunjan will have to cross.

I liked and supported Pari-Yogi pairing from the start their bonding has really grew on me over time. I like watching their nok jhoks they look good together it will be interesting to watch this friendship developing into love. Gunjan-Yogi are personally boring for me to watch there is no spice or flavour to their love story while with Pari-Yogi as opposites I actually feel they balance each other out. As much as I feel bad for Gunjan she is suffering because of her father but Pari is actually the right friend and life partner for Yogi.

Yogi may be sad now with marriage breaking but in the future he will realise what happened was for the good he got the person truly made for him Pari. Gunjan is definitely here to stay I wonder if she will be jealous of Yogi-Pari. 

Aslesha99 thumbnail

Promo hinting at Pari-Yogi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsopcjYuX-E

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago
irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I miss gunjan n yogi....please do not take gunjan awayyyyy

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aslesha99

Everything seems to be hinting towards Pari-Yogi there is a new promo with voiceover saying if god has made a special partner for Yogi with Pari in the background.

Pari describing the qualities she wants in her future husband, repeatedly bumping into Yogi from the start, Pari-Yogi symbolic phera scene on terrace, sony synopsis and promo etc all points towards their pairing. The only thing that is worrying me is pandit prediction who said Yogi-Gunjan would get married crossing all hurdles and in hindi serials normally such things are given a lot of importance so I wonder if this marriage breaking is one of the hurdles Yogi-Gunjan will have to cross.

I liked and supported Pari-Yogi pairing from the start their bonding has really grew on me over time. I like watching their nok jhoks they look good together it will be interesting to watch this friendship developing into love. Gunjan-Yogi are personally boring for me to watch there is no spice or flavour to their love story while with Pari-Yogi as opposites I actually feel they balance each other out. As much as I feel bad for Gunjan she is suffering because of her father but Pari is actually the right friend and life partner for Yogi.

Yogi may be sad now with marriage breaking but in the future he will realise what happened was for the good he got the person truly made for him Pari. Gunjan is definitely here to stay I wonder if she will be jealous of Yogi-Pari. 

Yes that promo also says about God making a special partner for Yogi... And right now everything is pointing towards Yogi and Pari's pairing.

Bold: well these were the things which actually put the idea of Yogi and Pari's pairing in my mind... Especially, Pari describing the qualities of her future husband and Yogi always bumping into Pari whenever he was meet Gunjan.

Now coming to what can possibly happen... Well, I always say that the actual decision about the main FL belongs to the makers only... If they see that the audience are loving Yogi and Pari's pairing, they will move ahead with it. If they feel that the audience are not liking this pairing, they will take advantage of that Panditji's prediction of Yogi and Gunjan getting married after crossing several hurdles and get them married.