Posted: 4 years ago

chandrayaan is going to reach moon today..........are you excited guys..........i am super excited and super nervous..........

adding the live stream link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqQe7WsFVQg

Edited by anjs - 4 years ago

Big day for us... Keeping all those memes comparing this mission to Hollywood movie budgets aside... This is indeed a great achievement.

NASA now pretending when first they refuse to share resources...we built them on our own 😎

true that........ NASA hire mostly Indians and yet refused to share the resources but now their statement is that this mission will help the entire world and we should share the knowledge and help each others......

I still don't believe human have ever been on moon.. US govt  & NASA are liers

Originally posted by Zeal17

yep just now there was this reporter from indiatoday talking to an indian scientist from NASA and asked the same question....... that it has been 50 years since the first landing, why there has been no progress in that mission from NASA........

also I was watching the documentary of the apollo mission and when the astronauts were picked up by the naval ship, they looked as if they have come back from a vacation.....

Yup. Super...I was laughing with my dad that can you see the Chandrayaan up there while pointing at the moon..

And India would've been there 20 years earlier if the c IA hadnt sabotaged India's cryogenic engine program by framing Nambi. Look up which all politicians and policemen were involved.

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago

Its certainly possible. We have very little data about the lunar surface. How come?

That sounds like a frog speaking from the well! .. ðŸ˜†