Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Tejasswi Prakash : Eye Injury , BiggBoss13, Rohit sir & TejDaa 😍😍😍

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Tejasswi Prakash is currently in news due to her eye injury which she suffered while performing a stunt in Khatron Ke Khiladi. The actress suffered an eye hemorrhage and was out of top 6. In an exclusive conversation with the TimesofIndia.com, the actress opened up about her injury, her experience on the show and the reason behind not taking up Bigg Boss 13

1. Tejasswi Prakash on her injury 

I am still in Bulgaria and will return with the team on September 8. I suffered eye hemorrhage during a water stunt. I was performing a partner stunt and the pressure of water caused trauma in my eye and I got badly injured. The doctors advised me to rest and unfortunately I couldn’t be in the top 6.

2. The KKK team was confident that I would be in the Top 3

It was difficult for everyone to believe that I was no longer in the top 6 because everyone thought that I will definitely be in the top 3. But because of the injury I asked to opt out. I have won all the tasks that I have performed so far. So the makers were pretty sure that I will be in the top 3. I have never aborted or quit or came 2 or 3 in the tasks that I have done. 

3. I am just proud of myself

Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 has been a brilliant and once in a lifetime experience. I am just proud of myself and my journey on the show. Winning and losing is secondary for me, but the way I have overcome my fears I feel I have achieved a lot. I feel great that we could overcome the different situations, challenges and tasks that were thrown at us. The telecast would be in January and I just hope that we get a good response from people.

4. I was the youngest contestant on KKK this season

Rohit Shetty sir is an amazing host and person. He was very concerned about my injury. He took great care of all of us. I was the youngest contestant on the show and he didn’t want me to leave the show and go with an injury. He kept asking about my health and also kept a constant check. It was him who advised me to not travel back to India with this injury because of the air pressure it could aggravate. Even before the doctor said, it was Rohit sir who told the makers about it. I wanted to return to India because of Ganesh Chaturthi, but I couldn’t come because of the injury.

5. Not doing Bigg Boss 13

I have been approached for Bigg Boss for last two/three years. This year also I was approached for it but don’t want to do it right now. I have just come out of a reality show and I don’t want to do another one. May be next year or some other time but not right now. I want to do a fiction show now and I am getting a lot of offers let’s see what gets finalised.

6. Found a friend in Adaa Khan

People who know me, they know that I am a very private person and I am not one of those who likes to party or is surrounded by any controversy. I met all these 10 contestants for the first time on Khatron Ke Khiladi and had not known anyone of them before. It was nice knowing them all and I have bonded with Adaa Khan on the show. She is a lovely person, a sweetheart. She is a very relaxed, quite and a great friend to hangout with. We enjoyed each other’s company and were mostly hanging out together.

TOI article link - https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/khatron-ke-khiladi-10s-tejasswi-prakash-on-her-eye-injury-and-why-she-doesnt-want-to-do-bigg-boss-13/amp_etphotostory/71008763.cms?picid=71008894&__twitter_impression=true

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she deserves to be in top 3

she deserves to win title 

but it's okay she is truly a winner for us. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

@swatu....#TejDaa😍

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Growmoon

she deserves to be in top 3

she deserves to win title 

but it's okay she is truly a winner for us. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

@swatu....#TejDaa😍

yeah she deserved to win but it's unfortunate that she got injury but she made us proud😎 as always 

she will always be the winner for us 

haan vasu mere TejDaa ache dost bangaye hai I'm so happy  bas aise hi rahe humeshaπŸ™