Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Tejasswi Prakash

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 has hit the headlines once again as Tejasswi Prakash has suffered an eye hemorrhage and so, she had no other option but to quit the show after reaching the top 6. We got in touch with Tejasswi, and talking about the injury, she said, "So yes, I can't tell you a lot of details about the stunt but I've got a severe injury and l have been asked to take rest now. I was hoping to reach the top 3 given my track record, but at the same time, I am glad I never aborted any stunt and managed to do well in all of them."

She further added, "As much as I wanted to return since it's Ganpati, Rohit sir first suggested to not fly and when we consulted the doctor, he also said I can't fly. Rohit sir has been extremely caring and he has given specific instructions to be taken care of. Now, I'll be returning with the entire crew on 8th only." Ask her about Bigg Boss, she says "I was approached this time as well, but I just did a reality show so I wanted to give it a break. But yes, it's in the works so may be some time next year you will see me on the show."

(Also Read: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10: Tejasswi Prakash quits the show after suffering a major eye injury)

Talking about TV projects, she says, "I am in talks for a lot of things right now, so it'll be too soon to say, but there are talks in progress."

We hope Tejasswi gets well soon! Meanwhile, Karan Patel, Karishma Tanna, Shivin Narang, Balraj Syal and Dharmesh Yelande have reached the top 5 this season.

https://twitter.com/PinkvillaTelly/status/1169594359244820480

Edited by swaasp - 4 years ago

Luck didn't favour us this time😭😭💔💔 Else she would've won the title😎 She didn't abort a single task..Really proud of her😎  She didn't get enough time for preparation after Silsila still she made it to finale😍😎 Anyways nothing is more important than her health❤️❤️

Can't wait for her new show on TV🤗❤️

that's so sweet of rohit 

want to watch teja and rohit sir's interaction 

can't wait 

even though teja didn't win KKK but she made us all proud and won many hearts 

love you teja keep rocking my girl and get well soon 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤

winning doesn't matters. our girl won love and respect through her hardwork.she will soon be well and will come back with a bang. 😃